Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (57874 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 3:22am On Oct 15, 2018
From the look of things tell me the number of years you expect this mariage to last. Groom and his bride seems not to be happy on their wedding day.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/see-look-groom-bride-wedding-day-photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 3:23am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by iGISTMORE: 3:29am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Happy married life, no man is ugly when there is money

38 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
Happy married life, no man is ugly when there is money
You lie! This one is Fugly undecided

281 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by generationz(f): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2018
They probably told her " you would grow to love him"
but with the look on her face, I don't see that happening soon

she was obviously pressured into marrying him either because of age or because he doles out cash to her family.

Later if she cheats the man will scream "After all I've done for her...." forgetting that love is a genuine heartfelt feeling that can't be bought by Money.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Oh boy... That look says it all cheesy HML jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2018
grin

So people are still pressured into marriage these days...

That marriage is a ticking time bomb, I dunno how dudes go on to marry ladies who doesn't love them, or ladies who are coerced to marry them, that's marital suicide...

But that dude is ugly as hell

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by iambabaG: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2018
This man no try one bit!
The woman is wondering about the fate of children..

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by demolinka(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2018
So OP for ur mind na, u think say I go talk my mind abi

13 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2018
What kind of husband is this kwa shocked

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2018
chopmymoney:
I guess the Lady was forced to marry the tallest man

17 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by KevinDein: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
She looks terrified grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
They are probably just stressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2018
WAS SHE USED AS COLLATERAL FOR LOAN

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
angry
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by chopmymoney(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
I guess the Lady was forced to marry the tallest man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Is this not Osho and Lara shocked

15 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Gr8lex(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Someone should call the cops cos this bride I dey look so fit kill this guy for him sleep lol

I don't think there is any other explanation other than the lady taking the guy for maga, spent a lot on her but later decided to dump him. The guy as a 'Tyrion lannister' told her to return everything but she couldn't.

Trust me, blackmail and threats are involved in this marriage

9 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by oshe111(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
If Oshomole can do it, then this baba can also do

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Jesus Christ what is this?

is this this one a human being?

no wonder she's not happy, maybe she was forced into the marriage spiritually or physically

how can a beautiful young Lady like this settle for an imp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by IamD18: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
The short engine no even send am.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Learnstuffs: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2018
That look on her face says it all. It is like the marriage between Nigerians and APC sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by sod09(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2018
that man is fugly even when trying to force a smile he is still terrible

5 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2018
oluwasegun007:
WAS SHE USED AS COLLATERAL FOR LOAN
Abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by hensben(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Mehn E be like funeral ground, everybody just sad and weak for the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2018
It's funny but I really pity the girl. I just had my wedding and I know the kind of fulfillment you have when you marry someone you actually love. I don't want to gloat over this girl's misfortune.

13 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by gassbee: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
D husband looks like a ritualist

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by duduade: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Please even if I were the bride too I won't be happy...
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
This ain't true love.... sad

Please Read My Signature Guys.. Thanks.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
How will they be happy?
why is the groom wearing a cult suit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.