Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Difference Between Low Sperm Count And Low Sperm Motility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Low Sperm Count And Low Sperm Motility (532 Views)

Can I Use Ferilaid And Manix Together For Sperm Motility / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Low Sperm Count And Low Sperm Motility by Healthyhealthng: 2:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Two of the most common infertility problems experienced by men are a low sperm count and low sperm motility. Some men may even experience both of these problems. While there may sometimes be similar causes and similar treatments, low sperm count and low sperm motility are two very different problems. A [b]low sperm count [/b]refers to the number of sperm that are in a man’s semen. Sperm count is measured by counting the number of sperm present in a specific volume of the semen. Normal sperm count is considered to be anywhere between 40 and 300 million sperm per milliliter of ejaculation. It is considered low sperm count when you have fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter ejaculated. As you can see, the difference between a “normal” sperm count and a low sperm count is rather distinct.Learn more: http://healthyhealthng.com/difference-between-low-sperm-count-and-low-sperm-motility/

(1) (Reply)

Earn N15,000 By Referring A Client To Us / Never Joke About Domestic Violence. ( Check Out ) / Awesome Massage To P Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.