Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ideas On Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet For European And American Cars ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ideas On Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet For European And American Cars ? (395 Views)

Why Are American Cars So Big / Launch X431 Crp349 ₦160,000 / Direct Brainbox 4 Sale.. Japanese And American Cars..key Coding.. 08120306356 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet For European And American Cars ? by Jasperson: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2017
"What is the best OBDII Scanner Tool you ever bought for both European and American Cars ?" From my experience, 2017 Original Launch X431 V 8inch Tablet Wifi/Bluetooth Full System will worthy to be recommended. The X-431 V is one of my favorite launch products,i'm very happy for its stylist appearance with handheld design and powerful functions and easy to use at affordable price. And following are more details about Launch X-431 V 8" Tablet Diagnostic Tool i shared,hope it will give you some useful informations about X431 V.

This is all accessories of Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet i received

The package contains 1pc x X-431 V 8inch Tablet Scanner,1pc x Password Envelope,1pc x X-431 V 8inch Protection Sleeve,1pc x DBSCAR Diagnostic Connector (For connecting OBD II vehicles),1pc x OBD II Extension Cable,1pc x Cigarette Lighter Cable,1pc x Power Adaptor,1pc x USB Data Cable,1pc x Non-16pin Connector (For connecting non-OBD II vehicle).

Why Launch X431 V 8inch Tablet Wifi Bluetooth Full Diagnostic Tool Worthy to be recommended ?

1.Beautiful ,portable with lightweight,very conevience to use.
2.8" Touch Screen.
3.full car model and full-system diagnose function supported, it can perfectly replace X431 Diagun III or X431 IV.(Diagnose the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and Chinese. Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read data stream, Special functions etc; )
4.Specially designed for Android platform with clear and user-friendly interface and other android based applications can be customized to install or uninstall.
5.Bluetooth Connection Supported, it is simple for diagnostic connector to communicate with X-431 V 8inch;
6.Equipped with an exclusive X-431 V 8inch protective sleeve to prevent it from being damaged.
7.One-click Update: lets you update your diagnostic software more efficiently.
8.built-in Wi-Fi module makes surfing on the internet freely;
9.Original one with affordable price.

Got my original Launch X431 V from online store www.autocardiag.com with free fast shipping and the product is well made with great quality and i also noticed that now 10% off for launch products ,included X431 V is available,if you need,you can give AUTOCARDIAG a shot.

How to use Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet Diagnostic Your Cars ?

Becuase, the X431 V 8" Diagnostic Tool was communicated via bluetooth,You can use connector to connect to your smart phone, then you can do a all system fault diagnosis of vehicle at any time, then form a diagnosis report, and transfer the report to maintenance technicians and related personnel through the account management interface, then he get the remote consultation and repair advice,just like following pix show

Ideas on Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet For European and American Cars ?

So,if you are in the marketplace for a Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner Tool,then i will strongly recommend you give Launch X431 V 8'' Tablet a shot,it can support full car model and full-system diagnose function,and no matter design,features as well as performance are appealling,and the price is affordable too.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Highlander 3rows Registered For Sale / Gazzuz Link / Reg.2012 Toyota Camry For 4.2m Call 08129975524

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.