Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (75717 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Restless people. Let them keep "reacting" to everything, even when the "chemical reactions" of their own lives are not yet BALANCED.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2017
onward4life:
This is Westernization,

Provocative dresses without their consents they would one Day come home with tattoos.

Without your consent!
What is wrong with getting a tattoo? What's immoral in that?

You folks are just too conservative your negative energies will start choking the wind one day "for blowing DIFFERENTLY".

I don't think an ADULT child needs your consent to get a tattoo on HIS OWN BODY. You agree with me?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Are they husspupi children ?

But they slay sha

Cute the are

1 Like

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by starstunna1313(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
HARDDON:
Just kids huh? Alright

Train up a child the way he should Go.

If that's the training u are dishing, they Wud grow n slay with it, just don't cry when they reture with protruding Tommy that is not food induced
Are you now saying your mode of dressing when you are a kid has a correlation with getting pregnant when you are an adult.. Fact lies... I can give you lists of decent dressed kids when I was small that all had babies outside wedlock and aborted pregnancies..
To me nothing is wrong with the dressing you should be talking about sex education

1 Like

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by murjaatu(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

what's wrong with a slay queen practicing while still young.

Because your kids can't afford to dress like that doesn't mean you should curse out kids who can. Bae I guess u re an ambassedor to shit cuz I dnt understand y a normal person will dress kids that way

somebody cannot enjoy childhood again without hypocritical and overly religious fanatics Nigerians judging.

even if your child wears kaftan and floor sweeping skirts if they want to be immoral, bad or a disappointment they will still be.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by zinizta: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
HARDDON:
Just kids huh? Alright

Train up a child the way he should Go.

If that's the training u are dishing, they Wud grow n slay with it, just don't cry when they reture with protruding Tommy that is not food induced
Real Talk. Most Ladies Are Hard To Correct Because Of This. Their Parents Raised Them This Way So Who Born Any Guy Well To Tell Them Otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by zinizta: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Because your kids can't afford to dress like that doesn't mean you should curse out kids who can.

somebody cannot enjoy childhood again without hypocritical and overly religious fanatics Nigerians judging.

even if your child wears kaftan and floor sweeping skirts if they want to be immoral, bad or a disappointment they will still be.
It Is A Question Of Modesty And Decency Not Religion Or Morality.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by 0kingsman0: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
I really dont understand why ppl tear their clothes all in the name of fashion. clothes no longer serve its purpose. this is madness. it doesnt make u look any better at all.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by 0kingsman0: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
The one on the left is cool, but d one on the right is way off sanity. the difference btw this dressing and that of a mad person is neatness.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by 0kingsman0: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
The one on the left is cool, but d one on the right is way off sanity. the difference btw this dressing and that of a mad person is neatness.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Jacksonomoojo83(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Does Dressing have to do with what the kids have inside of them... the outward look is not what we need but inwardly....
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Jacksonomoojo83(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2017
If they choose to dress that way it their choice.. after all what u wearing is not ur cultural dress.. u still copy others culture in terms of dressing .. and this dressing is also part of their culture ...
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by tolufase: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
If they can wear this as a kids, then what would their adults be like? This is absolutely crab!
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by onward4life(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
What is wrong with getting a tattoo? What's immoral in that?

You folks are just too conservative your negative energies will start choking the wind one day "for blowing DIFFERENTLY".

I don't think an ADULT child needs your consent to get a tattoo on HIS OWN BODY. You agree with me?

Bro yu wudnt allow a tattooed driver with the inscription of "just do it" drive your 16year old daughter to and from school all alone

Would you?

OK I know you now practice African beliefs and tradition all of a sudden!
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
onward4life:

Bro yu wudnt allow a tattooed driver with the inscription of "just do it" drive your 16year old daughter to and from school all alone

Would you?

OK I know you now practice African beliefs and tradition all of a sudden!
I wouldn't allow anyone to drive my daughter to and from school in the first place. NEVER. In the era of skull mining. undecided

But if I would be getting her a driver, I wouldn't mind if he had a tattoo. I'm not like you.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Restless people. Let them keep "reacting" to everything, even when the "chemical reactions" of their own lives are not yet BALANCED.

Take off the scarf, take off the glasses because I feel it's heavy and kids don't need anything heavy to weigh them down, I'm still looking at that bag though wondering if it's heavy
And take the damn phone out of their hands, it's bad enough that adults are attached to their phones it's not good to make them grow up like that
Then I will be OK with the outfit,

What do you think?
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by onward4life(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I wouldn't allow anyone to drive my daughter to and from school in the first place. NEVER. In the era of skull mining. undecided

But if I would be getting her a driver, I wouldn't mind if he had a tattoo. I'm not like you.

Hw I actually look like

Cos am nt tatooed like you bro!

1 Share

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Take off the scarf, take off the glasses because I feel it's heavy and kids don't need anything heavy to weigh them down, I'm still looking at that bag though wondering if it's heavy
And take the damn phone out of their hands, it's bad enough that adults are attached to their phones it's not good to make them grow up like that
Then I will be OK with the outfit,

What do you think?
I agree with the emboldened. Alcohol, sex, gadgets, politics or any other sort of powerful ideology that captures the imagination [I include religion] - Kids must be kept away from them until they reach a certain legal age, precicely defined by the state.

Becoming addicted to phones at that age is a destructive phenomenon.

But I have no issues with the scarf and glasses, as long as the kid loves it that way - he'll definitely speak out if it's inconvenient.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
onward4life:

Hw I actually look like

Cos am nt tatooed like you bro!

And that's the end of it. You're no different from those who accuse people of being gay when they defend gay rights. Since you consider tattoo immoral, calling me tattooed spells out your intentions with crystal clarity. Quote me again and we'll turn this thread into a battle field, 'cause my reply to any further mentions from you will be very offensive.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Fxmanager:
Training to become a...... complete if you know.
OLOSHO!!

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by onward4life(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
And that's the end of it. You're no different from those who accuse people of being gay when they defend gay rights. Since you consider tattoo immoral, calling me tattooed spells out your intentions with crystal clarity. Quote me again and we'll turn this thread into a battle field, 'cause my reply to any further mentions from you will be very offensive.

Ok
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by chuksisaac: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Because your kids can't afford to dress like that doesn't mean you should curse out kids who can.

somebody cannot enjoy childhood again without hypocritical and overly religious fanatics. Nigerians judging.

you deserve an oscar for this...like why are ppl so quick to judge..
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yeah for the boys but hell maw for the girls.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Ajanacool(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Chai see reasoning o. Its not about being able to afford those, they are simply rags. Don't mix common sense with religion.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by kay29000(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gucci babies. lol!
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by castrol180(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Training little children on how to dress in rags
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by thunderbabs: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Somebody is jus jealous undecided
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by sisisioge: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
My homies...no biggie peeps. They are just cute kids.
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg nairaland who know hush puppy make he/she call am make he come see this kids if na real Gucci them wear
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Adekdammy: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
And someone paid to buy these rags for these kids, what a pity?
I hope this generation will not destroy the upcoming generation?
Re: Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) by Xerox01(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slayer2:
Oh God see swagggggggg! Pain me say I nor go fit see better gucci buy for Delta state, only fake fake fake shit full everywhere, aba gucci angry

If my kids them nor swag like this then I will know I didn't give birth to them.
it shows in your moniker bro... *Slayer*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.