Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" (17835 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by anibi9674: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
see wicked prophecy.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by blessedmeme: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
I totally disagree with him, let him study his bible very well. He should also read 2 kings 20:1-11
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Pat081: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Who knw dis man ?? Den why do u sa dat God show u Wen u knw dat prayer can nt stop it Fake man ofgod

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by pearlbest(f): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
stay in ph buh neva heard of him nor his church.......pastor e dey work...mtcheeeeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by aalangel(f): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
We reject it in Jesus name.

Amen!!!!!
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Austinoiz(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2017
You see! Stop surrendering your faith, psyche and even stupidity membrane to these FAKE COWS with bible, youths who should know better won't hear.

Keep going to toilet with your congregation's brains. Near me with this crap and watch me slap you to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Quoran: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
There's nothing prayers cannot change. The fact that he said prayers cannot change it makes me doubt his calling. Except it is outside the will of God, Prayers can change everything and anything. It is not the will of God that anyone should die.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:

Amen....

even Hezekiah prayers was answered... it is well oo
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by JoshMedia: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
bedspread:
"NO PRAYERS CAN STOP IT" - I CONFIDENTLY DISAGREE WITH THE PROPHET ON THIS..... let someone show him 2chronicles 7:13-14..

There is Nothing PRAYER cannot do....
"IF THERE IS A MAN TO PRAY..
THERE IS A GOD TO ANSWER"
I love this!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by ivolt: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Too many mugus in this country.
A man that should be regarded as a joke is now gracing nairaland FP
and some commenters are even showing him reverence.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
It is not rivers State portion
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by ubisco: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
God forbid
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Jabioro: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
He had no goodnews for his people according to St.Paul..the Elijah likes are at it again to draw the gullible mind.,and it woudn't rain for three years say the lord..the drought knows no bound until the prophet Elijah himself almost get consumed..de seer you are part it no raven bird will feed you..you better see the goodnews.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Babaalawo: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Will this fake man of God keep quite,Rivers is prone to cultist violence and a highly volatile state.They probabilty of issues coming up in Rivers cos election is approaching is so high.Tell all these criminal pastors to go look for job elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by KardinalZik(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2017
An2elect2:
When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and the thing does not happen or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him. Deuteronomy 18:22

Mbaka is guilty of this.
There was no darkness on October 1st anywhere in Nigeria.

In similar vein, this PRESUMPTION he calls prophecy will fail. Imagine a prophet saying PRAYER CAN'T STOP EVIL from befalling the children of God and His heritage.

ARRANT_NONSENSE
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by jp79: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2017
prophet of doom, God will disappoint you
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by KAYD007(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
positivelord:
This is not a prophesy..everybody living in PH know Ndele community is already in a communal crisis that have claimed lives and properties..the chances of reprisal attack is almost 90%.. so where is the prophesy??

Had wanted to say same thing..but you have said all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Useless fake prophet
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by KardinalZik(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2017
yeyerolling:
crystal clear like the biblical mene mene ....... all these idoits shud go and sleep, instead make dem dey see sure odds like crystal palace , watford win or spurs apeol draw amek boys hammer mtcheeew
Bookies for suffer!
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by enemyofprogress: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Good news. Thumbs up bro
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by kgr8mike(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
I pray as a priest of God and I bring the situation under control in Jesus name. I declare that there will be no student blood shed. I declare peace in the land because I am a worker together with God. Thank you Father for I know You always hear me and always ready to grant my request, petitions and intercessions. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by deebrain(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:

Hundred percent seconded.

I reject it in Jesus name.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's fake because that man is just a fake prophet. In this last days, God Almighty do not speak to any prophet again. He now speak through the Holy Bible. He does not even acknowledge God. Ignore all these fake pastors and read your Bible to know what God is TALKING about you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Holyrule(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
An2elect2:
When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and the thing does not happen or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him. Deuteronomy 18:22

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by madri4u: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
In the name of Almighty God, the creator of the heaven and the earth, Jesus the son of God who came to die for us and take away our sin, I command and degree, any prophet using the name of God and Jesus his son in vain will die by fire before December ending.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Pray not just rejecting in Jesus name
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
That's fake because that man is just a fake prophet. In this last days, God Almighty do not speak to any prophet again. He now speak through the Holy Bible. He does not even acknowledge God. Ignore all these fake pastors and read your Bible to know what God is TALKING about you.
God still speaks to prophets.
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets( Amos 3:7)
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
kgr8mike:
I pray as a priest of God and I bring the situation under control in Jesus name. I declare that there will be no student blood shed. I declare peace in the land because I am a worker together with God. Thank you Father for I know You always hear me and always ready to grant my request, petitions and intercessions. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen.
This is what am talking about. Prayers. You're highly favoured in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by SUSSYASH: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why will a true prophet say 'prayer cannot stop it', is he God? What if the same God he claims gave him that prophecy decides to stop it.
Lets all be carefull of false prophets oh!
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by wolesmile(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Prophet of doom
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by Innogee: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
In the Bible, Office of the prophets ended with John the Baptist. Most Pastors are still operating in the old testament revelation. In the new testament, the Holy Spirit which is the prophetic Spirit of God was freely given to all. So, every christian in the new testament is automatically a prophet of his/her own life. God does not give a prophecy without a solution.
Re: Apostle Mike Wealth: "Many Students Will Die In Rivers, House Will Be On Fire" by fof1: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
RationalTV:

Source: >>http://AfricanWinBig.22web.org/2017/10/18/rationaltv-tension-there-will-be-crisis-and-many-student-will-be-killed-at-rivers-state-apostle-mike-wealth/

NOTE, THIS WILL NOT COME TO PASS. WE MUST PRAY AND GOD ALMIGHTY MUST AVERT IT. GOD OUR MAKER ANSWERS PRAYERS AND LISTEN TO D CRIES OF HIS CHILDREN. SO ANY FIXED PROPHECY WITHOUT PROVISO TO REMEDIAL WORKS IS NOT BACKED. HOD DOESNT PUT FEAR IN HIS CHILDREN OF FOLLOWERS. STOP USING D NAME OF D LORD IN VAIN. THIS WILL NOT SURELY STAND.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Is It Right For A Woman To Head A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.