Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,323 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (7028 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:20am On May 11
This thread will discuss the different Bible Verses in the Jehovah's Witness Bible called the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, that were heavily distorted/edited with words added or changed to suit their doctrines. Their Bible has undergone changes after every couple of years. I remember back then when I was a JW, their Bible was green in colour. After a couple of years, it changed to Black, some Brown and then finally to the present colour Ash. As the Bibles are changing, the contents are also but in a subtle way that isn't obvious. In one of the old Bibles, they would add additional words in brackets with a verse. After undergoing changes, the additional words in brackets replaced the word before it. This was how they cunningly replaced words in their Bibles.

There is a reason why Bible Scholars do not recognise the JW Bible. Some regard it as Not a Translation but a Doctrinal book specific to JW only. Some scholars regard it as a Mistranslation. British scholar H.H. Rowley calls it “a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated,” classifying the text as “an insult to the Word of God.” Their Bible is also not listed along with others in Bible sites. This thread will give reasons why this is so.

Below are Bible verses from Almighty God and Jesus which are warnings against Adding and subtracting from his words. Heavy Punishment awaits anyone who does this. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society completely ignored these verses below and changed any verse they didn't like. Let's get to it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:28am On May 11
We will start with the very famous Scripture John 1 Vs 1.

Look at the Translations below.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:37am On May 11
This is the verse in the JW Bible. The phrase "a god" was placed there.

There is a history behind this. The Watchtower Leaders had no translation to back up this rendering. So, what they did is to find another kind of translation that confirms their use of "a god" to use as a reference to prove their point. The translation they used as reference is from a Roman Catholic Priest who was into Spiritism and whose wife was into witchcraft. This Priest admitted that his translation was done by the help of his wife who conducted a Seance in order to summon a demon. He said the Demon helped him to translate his Bible with ease. So, this is the only translation that Watchtower leaders deemed fit to be used as a reference.

After some years, they stopped using this translation as a reference but still maintained their usage of a god. You can see that a god was used to help diminish the divinity of Jesus.

This distortion in scripture was done because Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in the divinity of Jesus even though Jesus was called Mighty God in their own Bible. I am surprised they didn't change that verse. Jesus was never called a god in any verse in the Bible. As I continue to post more verses,you are going to see a pattern. A Subtle Attack on the person of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:40am On May 11
Next is Colossians 1 Vs 17. These are the renderings from other translations below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 2:52am On May 11
The Greek translation and their Bible below. Please, do you see the word "other" in the previous translations and in the Greek translation? No. It was added to their Bible. This is the verse where the word "Other" was written in brackets in their old Bible. After they changed their Bible, the word "Other" was no longer in brackets. But fixed there as if it was always there.

If you look at their Kingdom interlinear, all things is there. There is no "Other". A note of warning: their Kingdom interlinear has also been manipulated in some verses. This particular verse here just happens to be correct. Perhap they forgot to touch It. [quote][/quote]

Why was the word "Other" added? Because it needs to flow with their doctrine of Jesus being a created being. If they translated It as they saw it, the Bible will be telling them that Jesus created All things which excludes himself . This is exactly what the Bible says but they have a problem with it and feel they know better than the Bible or perhaps they feel the Bible isn't correct in this. So, they went ahead and added the word "Other" so that Jehovah's Witnesses will not be aware and they can continue the deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:01am On May 11
Next is John 8 Vs 58. Look at the verse below from different translations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:10am On May 11
Greek Translation and their Bible below.

So, what is going on here is that Jesus called himself. I AM, a name Almighty God also used to describe himself to Moses. Jewish people knew exactly what that means which was why they felt offended and wanted to harm Jesus for having the guts to use such term on himself. They never thought he was worthy of that. But Lo and behold, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society also joined the Jews in having an issue with It. They said, How can Jesus be I AM?. No way. What do we do? Let's change it to I HAVE BEEN. Jesus never reach that level. So, just like the Jews, JWS attacked Jesus's divinity and changed it to I HAVE BEEN. Look at the Greek translation of I AM. It is the same thing with the one in the JW Kingdom interlinear. But No. Watchtower said No o. We will act as if we didn't see that and change it to what we want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:25am On May 11
This next one is powerful. Why? Because it came out of the mouth of Almighty God himself. He is an epitome of Humility. This verse is where Almighty God calls his Son Jesus GOD.

Will Watchtower and JWs agree with this? Let's find out. Here is the verse from different translations below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:26am On May 11
More....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:27am On May 11
The JW Bible below.

Their translation shows that JWS have a very big problem with Almighty God calling his Son God. This is Almighty God confirming that Jesus is God. This should satisfy anyone and there should be no question about It. But No. Watchtower saw it as unfit to translate it as they see it. It totally destroys their doctrines. So, they decided to rearrange the verse and add a Phrase that doesn't make sense, God is your Throne. Unbelievable!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:40am On May 11
Next is Luke 23 Vs 43. This is a conversation between Jesus and the Thief he was hanged with before he died. Look very closely at the translations below and JW Bible and where the comma is placed close to the word Today. Also, look at their Kingdom interlinear and see where the comma is placed.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 3:59am On May 11
Every other translation has the comma placed before "Today". When you translate it correctly, the message Jesus is giving is the Thief will be with him in Paradise that very day. Not in the Future.

Why is JW Bible having the comma after Today? Because they don't believe that the thief will be with Jesus that very day. This is because their doctrine states that the dead will remain in their graves until when Jesus comes to resurrect them. But Jesus disagrees with them when he stated in the 2nd screenshot John 5 verse 25 that The time is coming, and the Time is NOW when the dead will hear his voice and those who hear him will Live.. This means that Resurrection is going to happen after Death. JWS are never taught this. They don't even read this specific verse and are not aware it exists. They only read from verse 28 only.

In the JW Bible, it is saying Truly I tell you today, you will be with me in paradise. This completely changes the words of Jesus and gives a completely different message about the time of Jesus making this statement and NOT about the time thief will be with Jesus in Paradise. The change in their Bible was subtle but big in magnitude.

Every other translation confirms what Jesus told the Thief. Only JW Bible says a different thing simply because they disagree with the words of Jesus. So, they know better than Jesus and feel the need to want to correct his words to suit themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27am On May 11
MaxInDHouse:

Have you ever thought of the objective of that Author who inspired the writers of the Bible? 2Timothy 3:16-17

Well it's spelt out in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 & Zephaniah 3:9

No matter how many people take up this book what an intellectual needs to watch out for is the objective of the Author. The book was written to gather faithful individuals throughout this planet and make them one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers that's why He (the Author) never used humans with arms to protect His book from pirates or manipulators. Matthew 13:27-30

His son told us what we should watch out for which is the BENEFITS derived from studying the book in the gathering of adherents if they're getting things right surely they should be able to perform up to expectations {Matthew 7:16-18} as a global family of peace loving worshipers under the direction of the Prince of Peace! Act 1:8

So the Bible doesn't need warriors to protect it from being MANIPULATED {Matthew 10:16} WISDOM will be justified by her children! Luke 7:35 smiley

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Michael547(m): 7:44am On May 11
Courz:
This thread will discuss the different Bible Verses in the Jehovah's Witness Bible called the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, that were heavily distorted/edited with words added or changed to suit their doctrines. Their Bible has undergone changes after every couple of years. I remember back then when I was a JW, their Bible was green in colour. After a couple of years, it changed to Black, some Brown and then finally to the present colour Ash. As the Bibles are changing, the contents are also but in a subtle way that isn't obvious. In one of the old Bibles, they would add additional words in brackets with a verse. After undergoing changes, the additional words in brackets replaced the word before it. This was how they cunningly replaced words in their Bibles.

There is a reason why Bible Scholars do not recognise the JW Bible. Some regard it as Not a Translation but a Doctrinal book specific to JW only. Some scholars regard it as a Mistranslation. British scholar H.H. Rowley calls it “a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated,” classifying the text as “an insult to the Word of God.” Their Bible is also not listed along with others in Bible sites. This thread will give reasons why this is so. Let's get to it!
Since JWs are liars, what church teaches the truth today.....it will save time and be more beneficial if we go that path.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:40am On May 11
Next is Luke 16 Vs 23. Let's look at the verse in other translations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:00am On May 11
More below. Then look at the JW Bible.

This is the Lazarus and the Rich Man story. Here, Jesus mentioned Lazarus dying then buried then taken by Angels to where Abraham is in Heaven. While the Rich Man died, was buried then ended up in Hell.

In other translations, Hades/Hell/ Sheol is mentioned alongside The word Torment. This makes sense. Jesus is saying there is Hell and in it there is torment which explains what the Rich Man was experiencing. This goes along with Matthew 8 Vs 11 and 12. Jesus said people from all over the world would recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, thereby telling us many people, The Great Crowd , would be in Heaven but as for those like the Rich Man, they will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

His words here also aligns with Matthew 13 Vs 40 to 42, where It says Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers, 42and throw them into the fiery furnace. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. The same can be found in Matthew 24 Vs 51 and Matthew 25 vs 30. So, you can see that the Bible has numerous instances where Torment and Hell are mentioned showing that Jesus indeed believes it.

Looking at the JW Bible, the word "Grave" was placed there instead of Hades or Hell. Why was this placed there? Because Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in Hell being a place of Torment as Jesus described. Rather, they believe Hell/ Hades Is Grave where every single person will go. They also believe that the Dead cannot feel anything. The dead are in a condition of inactivity. But their Bible below is saying something else. It says there is Torment in the Grave. This verse as shown in their Bible completely contradicts their doctrines mentioned above. So, which one should they pick? This one or their doctrines?

Whoever was doing their translation forgot to read the verse properly after fixing Grave there. As you can see, Grave and Torment don't go together. Torment makes the presence of Grave useless. I asked the JWs in this forum about this verse, if there is Torment in Grave. None of them could explain. All of them acted as if they didn't see anything out of shame . Watchtower leaders should have just left the verse as they saw it. But No. They were in a hurry to put Grave anywhere they saw Hades. When you keep doing this, you will make mistakes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:38am On May 11
Since Watchtower leaders decided to leave that verse showing the word Grave, they went ahead to form an imaginary interpretation to explain the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man. They thought to themselves that they know better than Jesus who is narrating the story even though Jesus also mentioned the same torment in several other Verses I have quoted.

In the book "What Has Religion Done for Mankind" published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the Jehovah Witnesses tell us the rich man is "the highly favoured, self-important religious leaders" (pg. 249, para. 7). They ignore the fact that the scriptures say, "a certain rich man."

The beggar is "Jewish remnant who hunger and thirst for righteousness" according to them (pg. 249, para. 7). This appears as an even greater blunder than the first for the scriptures not only say a certain beggar, but has the audacity to call his name, Lazarus. Why don't they (Jehovah Witnesses) accept the scripture account which says the beggar was Lazarus and not a Jewish remnant? That would defeat their purpose.

The food in the story according to Jehovah Witnesses is the word of God and the beggar was receiving only the crumbs. "The beggar received very little of the word of God but received tradition instead" (Pgs. 249, 250

Now ask a Jehovah's Witness where they got this hogwash from. Where is it in the Bible? When Jesus was narrating the story, did he provide additional interpretation to further tell his listeners that the story and characters in it are symbolic? Did he say the torment of the Rich Man is symbolic? Remember, Lazarus died, was buried and taken to Heaven by the Angels. Does this fit with their interpretation? Was the Jewish remnant as they call them dead and taken to Heaven? The Rich man also died, was buried and take to Hell. Did the highly favoured, self-important religious leaders die, were they buried and taken to Hell? Did Jesus mention that the food Lazarus was begging for was Indeed word of God? How is It that someone who had very little of the word of God made It in Heaven? You can see that this is nothing but Hogwash!

Their interpretation came from their leader Rutherford who committed so many blunders in doctrine and False prophecies. I remember very well when I was a JW when I first heard this interpretation. Even as indoctrinated as I was, it sounded like Bullshit to me. For some strange reason, the interpretation never entered my brain. It was as if there was a Blocker in my head keeping that interpretation away. I made sure to avoid discussion with non JWs that would lead to this Story because I couldn't for the life of me prove that this interpretation is True by using the Bible only. If Jesus truly gave this interpretation, we would see it in the Bible. But he never did and we as Christians must never go beyond what is written as warned in the Bible .Unfortunately, several times, Jehovah's Witnesses have gone beyond and formed imaginary doctrines out of thin air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:59am On May 11
Next is Matthew 24 Vs 39. Let's see what other translations say.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:07am On May 11
More ....

Look at the JW translation. took no note. Their Kingdom interlinear says and not they knew until. The Greek translation in the site below is the same as the one in the Kingdom interlinear.

Now, why did they fix took no note? Because JWS are taught that God sent Noah to preach to the people as he was building the ark. Their translation means that they were warned beforehand. They were preached to but choose to take no note Is this Biblical? Did the book of Genesis really mention God asking Noah to preach to the people? Let's find out by reading Genesis 6 Vs 13 down to Genesis 7 Vs 16 from the JW Bible

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:19am On May 11
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:22am On May 11
I remember back then when I was little, when we read My Book of Bible Stories, it was explicitly said that Noah preached to the people by the command of God but they refused to listen and were making fun of Noah. Can you find such in the Bible, even in their own Bible? Nope! Read through the verses below and show me where God ordered Noah to preach, the people refused to listen and were mocking Noah.

From their own Bible we can see that God Already Decided to destroy the people. There was no redemption for them. God had scanned the people and saw that they will never change. The rate of badness was high and he could no longer tolerate it. So, he DECIDED. Look at his opening statement: I have decided to destroy all Flesh. Final Decision. No preaching. No mocking from the people because they were completely Unaware until the flood came which is exactly what other translations say. But because Watchtower has already lied to JWs with their own made up story in order to console them when people do not listen to their doctrines when they go out to preach, they had to touch that verse and fix took no note even though the Greek translation says otherwise.

Look at the verses below and see the sequence of events.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:41am On May 11
Next is 2 Corinthians 5 Vs 20. Look at the Translations below. Try and see if you can find the word "Substitutes" in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:44am On May 11
Do you see anything like Substitutes in the Greek translation below?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:05am On May 11
Do you see Substitute in the first 2 screenshots? NO. In the JW Bible, Substitute was added. When reading their Kingdom interlinear, there is nothing like Substitutes.

So, what are they doing adding the word Substitutes? It is because that is how they see themselves. Substitutes for Christ. They see themselves as Replacements for Christ. Therefore, everything that Jesus is, that's what they are. How do I know this is what they mean? They have doctrines that confirm it.

1. They believe they are the Voice of Jesus. When they speak, it is Jesus speaking and JWS must take It like that.

2. They teach JWs that They are the Way, The Truth and The Life. They are the only means to Salvation. Everyone else will be destroyed by God. The organisation is always called The Truth virtually every single time a JW Breathes. And their religion is the only road to Everlasting Life. Therefore, No one comes to the Father except through them. Which is why if you leave JWS, you have left God because Jehovah= Governing body= Jehovah's organisation.

3. Back then during their former president Rutherford 's time, they were taught that the Christ is made up of Jesus and the Anointed amongst them they call the 144,000. This way, they are equal to Jesus. Remember the warning of Jesus to his disciples about people who will claim to be Christ deceiving many? Yes. Jesus was talking about JW leadership too.

4. JWs are taught that Jesus isn't their Mediator, a direct contradiction to what the Bible says in 1 Timothy 2 Vs 5. They say Jesus is only the mediator for the Anointed they call the 144,000. Since the vast majority of JWs are not part of the 144,000, they have been excluded. But there is a danger to this. Exclusion from the covenant means their sins will not be forgiven and Almighty God will not be their God. They are not aware of this. Now, for JWS not to feel bad about this exclusion, they say that If Jehovah's Witnesses get close and obey the Anointed which includes their Governing body, they will get the benefits of the ransom sacrifice Jesus made . This belief can never be found anywhere in the Bible. It was made up. Therefore, the 144,000 JWs which include the Governing body, are the Mediators of the whole JWS. Thus, replacing Jesus.

5. In an Annual meeting talk by one of their leaders they call The Governing body, he mentioned that they who are their leaders and the Anointed amongst them will have the same power of Jesus in resurrecting the Dead in the future. They just recently in a talk called themselves The Future Kings of JWs You can't make this up. It's really what they believe. Thus, making themselves Equal to Jesus.

These are doctrines that I can remember from the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. We all know what the word Substitute means and we can see a Satanic spirit following this people. There is a word we call this Audacity. Antichrist. A person or people who seek to replace Christ. You can see that they have effortlessly revealed themselves as Antichrists.

Now, you understand why they had to add the word Substitutes even though the word doesn't exist in the Greek manuscripts and in other translations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On May 11
Courz:
I remember back then when I was little, when we read My Book of Bible Stories, it was explicitly said that Noah preached to the people by the command of God but they refused to listen and were making fun of Noah. Can you find such in the Bible, even in their own Bible? Nope!

@ 2Peter 2:5 we read:
And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people. NWT

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. KJV

"And did not spare the ancient world but guarded Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly;" Recovery Version

‭‬
if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; NIV

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25am On May 11
Whatever you don't understand just try to be calm and ask those involved they will surely help you instead going about with half knowledge thinking you've known it all.
The above is just a tip of the iceberg proving to you that you were hasty in your decision about God's people.
Jesus told us that God's Holy Spirit will reveal other things that weren't written in the former scriptures to us {John 16:12-13} so if Moses didn't record that Noah preached Peter who is a born again Christian was inspired to write that Noah actually preached during his time! 2Peter 2:5
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:25am On May 11
Next is Revelation 5 Vs 10. Let's see what other translations and the Greek translation of the word Upon.

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 11:41am On May 11
Look at the JW translation and look at their Kingdom interlinear Greek translation of the word Upon then compare the Greek translation I posted earlier. You can see that they match. The right word should be either On or Upon.

Now, why did they change that word in JW Bible and completely disregard the Greek translation in their Kingdom interlinear? Because leaving the verse as it is doesn't support their Two classes system doctrine, Anointed 144,000 and the Great crowd. When you read Revelation 5 Vs 9, it is talking about Jesus shedding his blood for people from every tribe and nations. There is no exception here. The verse goes on to say that As Jesus shed his blood for all, the people are then made to be a Kingdom and Priests to God and they will rule as Kings on the Earth. This particular verse completely destroys their Anointed/Great crowd doctrine and their paradise earth doctrine. The verse never mentioned two classes or destinations.

Seeing that translating the verse as seen in the manuscript would completely destroy their doctrine they have pushed vigorously, they had to fix the word Over so that it tallies with their imaginary Paradise Earth doctrine. They also did it to give JWs reading the impression that these people that will be kings and priests are doing so over the rest of people in Paradise Earth. This is why their Governing body call themselves their Future Kings. They fixed the word there without reading the previous verse to know the people that are being discussed. The people discussed are the people Jesus laid his life for. If JWS are excluding themselves because they want Paradise Earth instead, that means they will be bundled with the Goats because the Sheep of Jesus are going to Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:13pm On May 11
Next is Hebrews 1 Vs 6. Other translations below .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Aemmyjah(m): 12:21pm On May 11
MaxInDHouse:
Whatever you don't understand just try to be calm and ask those involved they will surely help you instead going about with half knowledge thinking you've known it all.
The above is just a tip of the iceberg proving to you that you were hasty in your decision about God's people.
Jesus told us that God's Holy Spirit will reveal other things that weren't written in the former scriptures to us {John 16:12-13} so if Moses didn't record that Noah preached Peter who is a born again Christian was inspired to write that Noah actually preached during his time! 2Peter 2:5

Ignore that ignoramus
We're living rent free in his head
To his own pain

No peace for the wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 12:43pm On May 11
Look at the JW Bible. Check the Greek translation and compare with the Kingdom interlinear.

I Found a pattern in the JW Bible. If you look at the 2nd screenshot, you will see verses where the Greek term for Worship is used. I checked some of the verses one by one in the JW Bible. I noticed that if Almighty God is the subject of the verse, The JW Bible correctly places Worship. But when it comes to Jesus, every single verse has Obseiance. Obseiance isn't really a word we use. It sounds ancient but it also means Worship. Why is there a deliberate attempt to diminish the divinity of Jesus each time someone Worships him in different verses? Jesus was worshipped when he was Born by the 3 wise Men. JW Bible says Obeisance. After Jesus was resurrected and appeared to his disciples, his disciples worshipped him. Jesus never corrected them when they Worshipped him. JW Bible said Obeisance. But when it is God that is being talked about, JW Bible correctly fixes Worship.

Watchtower has a very big problem with Jesus being Worshipped which is typical of an Antichrist. Placing Worship as it is the correct translation shows that their doctrine of Jesus not been God is wrong. Even God himself has given the Angels the permission to worship Jesus. Why? He is God. Mighty God. This deliberate attack at Jesus divinity is Satanic and for them to deliberately choose to use words that don't emphasise his divinity in order to deceive JWs shows you the Demonic Spirit they work. They know that If the word Obeisance is used, JWS wouldn't understand that Jesus is being Worshipped unless the word Worship is explicitly stated. If the Greek word for worship is in a verse, translate the verse as it is and let it be consistent. Inconsistency shows there is an Evil intention. Don't impose your doctrine on a verse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 1:31pm On May 11
Next is Romans 8 Vs 1. Other translations below. As you can see in the Greek translation, the word Now is included.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Is It The Will Of God For Believers To Fall Sick? / How Victorious Army Pastor Joseph Agboli And Wife Defraud Church Members / Indecent Dressing Among Our Christains Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.