Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) (24588 Views)

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by judecares1(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
k
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by AceRoyal: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Grown up baby
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Florblu(f): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
Tf!

He is UGLY
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by calyto: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2017
This Buhari wey win presidency over 2 yrs still dey pain you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oya no vex, he will leave office by 2023

Infajay:
Lia Mohammed cousin..
I pray this guy make heaven
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Hush Dog wil cm for you
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
TunezMedia:
The former Hypertek singer must feel like he spent a lifetime in detention as he has been busy lavishing wealth just to get up to date.

DMW music act, Dammy Krane has been flaunting goodies from his recent shopping spree on gram calling it Life updates.

Ever since his release from detention, the singer has developed a new habit of splurging on designers and showing it off on social media.

See some below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dammy-krane-splurge-on-designers-to.html

Credit card fraudster

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by delors(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
But y does this guy look deformed? Like head is 45% of his body...
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Alao96(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Make e go school too to update e brain

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Paid in cash or with stolen Credit Card?
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chop ur money
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
waiting for the theft and fraud allegation again cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by doyin25(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
TunezMedia:
The former Hypertek singer must feel like he spent a lifetime in detention as he has been busy lavishing wealth just to get up to date.

DMW music act, Dammy Krane has been flaunting goodies from his recent shopping spree on gram calling it Life updates.

Ever since his release from detention, the singer has developed a new habit of splurging on designers and showing it off on social media.

See some below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dammy-krane-splurge-on-designers-to.html

and now he will say somebori is doing him
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by oblaak(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Where is this f*ck? I know I still have one left to give, and I left it somewhere here... Should be around here somewhere..

Oh, here you are...
And who cares about your empty fukks? Okponu
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Thief!
The next kakanfo of Yoruba land after Adams

smiles.
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Infajay:
Lia Mohammed cousin..
I pray this guy make heaven
Lol. You nor get work. You dey pray make hiphop singer make heaven, e send you? You don pray for ya heaven finish?
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by kabaka1: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Am just glad 4 that he's young and getting and and spending his money just lax he likes. But I just wonder why these our naija celebrities like this guy and hushpuppi dey like be sooo proud to spend money on the high-end oyibo man products and also proudly flaunt and advertise these product on instagram while our own home made needs their patronage and free advertisement inorder to enrich our own crafts people and economy. and even when they buy the products like Aba made shoes or racial bags and mats made in the north, these celebrities won't proudly flaunt them in instagram like they do with oyibo mans expensive Gucci and Versace products.
this mentality just makes think about when most Africans will be rid of their inferiority convex. Don't get me wrong African musicians are blinking the light for making African made cool again but only in terms of clothing fashion but the hope the expand it to other areas like shows, handbags etc. also flaunting them on instagram will be really cool 2
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Infajay(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
calyto:
This Buhari wey win presidency over 2 yrs still dey pain you?

Oya no vex, he will leave office by 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Insinuates Big Brother Nigeria Rigs Votes To Favour Tboss / Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.