Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) (34299 Views)

Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower / DELSU Final Year Student Drowns While Swimming(graphic photo) / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
bettercreature:
Lets hope it wasnt abortion or poison,May her soul rest in peace

Neither menstrual pain nor poison.

QUACK/ILLEGAL/SELF-ADMINISTERED ABORTION HAS 99.99% PROBABILITY HERE.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by TRUSTEEBOI: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
eyaa,may her soul rest in peace cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
thorpido:
Severe menstrual pain kwa?
Is it possible?
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Quite sad. Isoken was a friend to my little sister and also a school mate in secondary school. RIP. Death sucks
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Really.... Menstrual pains induced death.... embarassed
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by fawasy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
I reserve my comments untill someone else die of menstrual pain
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Menstrual pain ke!

I am not understanding

Rip
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Akpacha(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Johnholmes:
Why do I have the feeling that she died from an illegal abortion undecided
if she happened to b ur sister u wouldn't make such comments, I have a neighbour that monthly had to be on drips cos of menstrual pains. Pls no b every lady that died on stomachache commit abortion.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Memories12411:

Na only you waka come? Wahala no dey here, please try the next door.

I could only make out "try the next door"
Whatever that means...
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
tishbite41:
na u sabi
what does this☝� mean??
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by sirley(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some people will rush to comment saying"na buhari cause 'am" because anything bad was being describe as leadership led by PMB
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:
Abortion gone wrong, sharparly sharparly, they renamed it mentrual pain gon wrong.

Choi

Do you think the title of this story is authentic? Does the O.P know the real cause of her death or was this just an unresearched post for the sake of making the news? People should think before uploading stories. I know the lady in question, she was a friend. Be careful of the words and stories you use and read. Not Everything on the internet is the truth. It could have been someone close to you.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by d33types: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

The ignorance with a lot of Nigerians. Nigerians don't think. They react. They learn a pattern of reacting and they replicate or reproduce it. A girl dies and Nigerians believe it must be sex related.

They don't know about Menorrhagia and other similar disorders and diseases that can be life threatening.

I have read of someone dying from stifling a sneeze. Just a sneeze. Someone has died from eating groundnut because he is allergic to it.

Someone died from mistakenly drinking breast milk of a woman who ate groundnut. Apparently the compound he is allergic to in groundnut finds its way into breast milk of nursing mothers.

Nigerians are too ignorant. Our university educational system is Junior High at best in saner societies.

When they hear something, they don't stop to think critically. They react. Because they want to be first to comment or they want people to notice them as being funny. Nigerians don't think. Nigerians react. And the reactions they have accumulated and assimilated was done so from highly ignorant people.

It is why a car would dump the corpse of a lady on the road and Nigerians will say she was a runs girl. It is why a lady will be raped and the police will say it is her dressing and call her '' ashawo''. In other words if we buy a fine car it deserves to be stolen and if we build a pretty house it deserves to be burgled and if we leave our kids unattended to, the child deserves to be molested, kidnapped and used for rituals.

We hardly think in this country. We react. We react based on very horrible biases. Gender Bias, Ethnic Bias, Tribal Bias, Religious Bias, Class Bias, Greed Bias, Group/Clique Bias. It is why we are quick to condemn others but support our own when he does the same wrong thing.

It is why we are backward today. All forms of sentiments do not allow us think critically. Because we have a bad reaction tucked somewhere with bias and sentiments as it's bedrock. It is the way we reason and it is the way we speak and ultimately the way we act.

There is no documented evidence anywhere of menstrual cramps killing anybody.Google is there
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by 9japrof(m): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Micharmony:

Do you think the title of this story is authentic? Does the O.P know the real cause of her death or was this just an unresearched post for the sake of making the news? People should think before uploading stories. I know the lady in question, she was a friend. Be careful of the words and stories you use and read. Not Everything on the internet is the truth. It could have been someone close to you.

Blame the blog, blame the OP, but I repeat do not ever ever blame me, cos I comment based on the information supplied by the OP. So for every post on nairaland, I have to do off grid research before I can comment? Be like say brain don dey pain you this evening ba?

Now Mr friend to the deceased lady, what was the cause of her death? OP said mentrual pain, whatya day?
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
d33types:

There is nor documented evidence anywhere of menstrual cramps killing anybody.Google is there

Documented evidence starts somewhere with someone.

Complications can arise from simple medical conditions that were thought not to be fatal.

Google doesn't have to erase, nor be a substitute to common sense.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by d33types: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Documented evidence starts somewhere with someone.

Complications can arise from simple medical conditions that were thought not to be fatal.

Google doesn't have to erase, nor be a substitute to common sense.

See this dude. You're funny ..You do not understand pathophysiology so I'll let you wallow in your ignorance
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
d33types:

See this dude. You're funny ..You do not understand pathophysiology so I'll let you wallow in your ignorance

Wow.. Really? That's is great. And pathophysiology tells you that what is normal for one person cannot be fatal for another. Listen, don't come here and drop fancy words. One person's excessive bleeding may be discomfort while to another it to dizziness and fainting. I don't intend to go down that road with you and argue over this. In the advancement of medicine, things still surprise doctors and medical professionals. Even in the area of Occupational Medicine/Health. These instances abound. Let us not even begin to go into technicalities and jargon.

Secondly, my argument remains that people should stop reacting (instead of thinking), tagging ladies and ascribing any unfortunate incident to mean the lady was loose, a runs girl or was following a sugar daddy.

Listen, I appreciate the fact that you Google things. I encourage you to still continue with your studies. Read more. Read further. However, don't go about insulting people on the internet.

Good luck.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by d33types: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Wow.. Really? That's is great. And pathophysiology tells you that what is normal for one person cannot be fatal for another. Listen, don't come here and drop fancy words. One person's excessive bleeding may be discomfort while to another it to dizziness and fainting. I don't intend to go down that road with you and argue over this. In the advancement of medicine, things still surprise doctors and medical professionals. Even in the area of Occupational Medicine/Health. These instances abound. Let us not even begin to go into technicalities and jargon.

Secondly, my argument remains that people should stop reacting (instead of thinking), tagging ladies and ascribing any unfortunate incident to mean the lady was loose, a runs girl or was following a sugar daddy.

Listen, I appreciate the fact that you Google things. I encourage you to still continue with your studies. Read more. Read further. However, don't go about insulting people on the internet.

Good luck.

Let's focus on the subject .the lady wasn't said to have died of dysmenorrhoa and not menorrhagia.use a dictionary if necessary.
The lady most likely died of bleeding of which menorrhagia mostly does not kill except the bleed was getting chronic thereby ruling out period.. It was likely a ruptured ectopic or TOP gone wrong.

Occupational medicine has little to do with the subject at hand as well. You might throw words around or write long paragraphs, it doesn't change evidence based medicine.

Go enroll in a medical school, then afterwards, do your residency in obstetrics and gynecology before giving such long explanations else it becomes faux intellectualism.

Cheers
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Tobium1(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Johnholmes:
Why do I have the feeling that she died from an illegal abortion undecided

E tire me oo, menstrual pain kee person? How
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Ellieanna: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Please oh nairaland stop posting rubbish news without trying to find out how authentic it is
Isoken was my friend and she didn't die of mensural bleeding or abortion
If you no longer have relevant news or information to post , abeg take sleeping tablet and sleep
What rubbish , imagine those saying she died of abortion , were you the ones that got her pregnant ?
Please let her family and friends grieve in peace
Don't tarnish an innocent persons image
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by d33types: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Ellieanna:
Please oh nairaland stop posting rubbish news without trying to find out how authentic it is
Isoken was my friend and she didn't die of mensural bleeding or abortion
If you no longer have relevant news or information to post , abeg take sleeping tablet and sleep
What rubbish , imagine those saying she died of abortion , were you the ones that got her pregnant ?
Please let her family and friends grieve in peace
Don't tarnish an innocent persons image

Reason we should take our lives off social media. I severely warm my friends not to tag me in any event. We should know the world most surely misinterpret things like this
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
d33types:

Let's focus on the subject .the lady wasn't said to have died of dysmenorrhoa and not menorrhagia.use a dictionary if necessary.
The lady most likely died of bleeding of which menorrhagia mostly does not kill except the bleed was getting chronic thereby ruling out period.. It was likely a ruptured ectopic or TOP gone wrong.

Occupational medicine has little to do with the subject at hand as well. You might throw words around or write long paragraphs, it doesn't change evidence based medicine.

Go enroll in a medical school, then afterwards, do your residency in obstetrics and gynecology before giving such long explanations else it becomes faux intellectualism.

Cheers

Wow.. Really?

You talk and talk. Please go tell me where I said she died of Menorrhagia. I sighted that it could have been complications from anything and not necessarily abortion. I also said in the area of occupational medicine there are instances where professionals have taught something or a condition wasn't fatal, but it turned out to be. Simple logic. Have there been such instances in medicine? In the development of medical sciences.?

Listen I know you want to sound knowledgeable and perhaps get likes and make the little girls here follow you and that. I know you have an urge to react and show off. The fact that you studied whatever in medical school (that is if you did at all) doesn't mean you reason properly either. You a master of the subject only when you can make good use of the knowledge. Some of you bear the titles but are worse than mechanics and cut and join tailors and haven't been able to achieve anything in life with it. Please. Read. Comprehend before you reply.

I don't need a dictionary to know that people jump into conclusions on matters without having full knowledge of situations/conditions that sorrounded the event.

You don't reason. You react. Please go back and read. And comprehend. And that will be the greatest lesson you need to learn from all of this. The lesson being the simple fact that you hurriedly tried to react, to satisfy a childish need of being knowledgeable. Knowledge without guidance is stupidity. And this is typical with a lot of you children here on nairaland.

Good luck to you as you try to read, comprehend and think before reacting. I do not wish to trash this further.
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by d33types: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

You talk and talk. Please go tell me where I said she died of Menorrhagia. I sighted that it could have been complications from anything and not necessarily abortion. I also said in the area of occupational medicine there are instances where professionals have taught something or a condition wasn't fatal, but it turned out to be. Simple logic. Have there been such instances in medicine? In the development of medical sciences.?

Listen I know you want to sound knowledgeable and perhaps get likes and make the little girls here follow you and that. I know you have an urge to react and show off. The fact that you studied whatever in medical school doesn't mean you reason properly either. It only makes you a master of the subject only when you can make good use of the knowledge. Some of you bear the titles but are worse than mechanics and cut and join tailors. Please. Read. Comprehend then reply.

You don't reason. You react. Please go back and read. And comprehend. And that will be the greatest lesson you need to learn from all of this. The lesson being the simple fact that you hurriedly tried to react, to satisfy a childish need of being knowledgeable. Knowledge without guidance is stupidity.

Good luck to you as you try to read, comprehend and think before reacting. I do not wish to trash this further.

You assume alot.all for likes and shares? You seem lost,so do not try to savage the situation.the issue at hand was simple-pain leading to death.if course it' would have been simple if it were your field.
Let me paraphrase again for sale of your poor understanding. The lady could not have died from the pain. The story was false and she died from a different condition which presented as pain.not just menstrual pain

Men fear what they don't understand.. Enjoy your day
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2017
9japrof:

Blame the blog, blame the OP, but I repeat do not ever ever blame me, cos I comment based on the information supplied by the OP. So for every post on nairaland, I have to do off grid research before I can comment? Be like say brain don dey pain you this evening ba?

Now Mr friend to the deceased lady, what was the cause of her death? OP said mentrual pain, whatya day?

Ask your immature self... Looking for relevance that you don't have. it was even a mistake to have quoted a naive sociopath. Accept my apology. Mr Take things personal. Re-read and ask yourself if I was referring to only you..
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by arnold123: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Adverts247:
A final year student of Delta state university (DELSU) , Isoken Kristal Bright, has passed away leaving her family and friends in sorrow.

The 23-year-old student whose mother is a top nurse at Sapele General Hospital, Delta state – died after experiencing severe menstrual pain which made her to lose excess blood, according to multiple online reports.

reports that She gave up the ghost before she was rushed to University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) in Edo state. May her soul rest in peace.

See photos below :

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/delsu-final-year-student-dies-after.html
that sounds like "a drug induced abortion gone wrong" to me, dont know if it makes sense ? i am a very intelligent man with a high IQ, you cant fvck with my brains, HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE OF MENSTRUAL PAIN A YEAR DUH!!!
Re: DELSU Final Year Student Dies After Experiencing Severe Menstrual Pain (photos) by Bukasint: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
She died of ectopic pregnancy until proven otherwise. Which one Pain..pain hardly kills. You will just shout and shout till analgesia is given.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ephraim Best Graduating Student-engineering Project Mgt At Coventry / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) / Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.