Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (52403 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Enugupikin: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=61535302][/quote] piiko..me de abuja too
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

piiko..me de abuja too
send me an email piiko4u@yahoo.com hope u drink beer?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Is dis for real
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Enugupikin: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Piiko:
send me an email piiko4u@yahoo.com hope u drink beer?
yes I drink beer and I fvck women too...hope u fcvk women? seriously we should organise a foursome together...what ya think?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by akinszz: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
Might be her step children

She looks too young for a mum of 8.
make up don deceive u
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by tuscani: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
please drop 5 games for me at odds of 2and above
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

yes I drink beer and I fvck women too...hope u fcvk women? seriously we should organise a foursome together...what ya think?
Lool not my thing, especially with a stranger cheesy
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Enugupikin: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Piiko:
Lool not my thing, especially with a stranger cheesy
I'm not a stranger dude...I will send u mail soon cartel
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Enugupikin:

I'm not a stranger dude...I will send u mail soon cartel
if you say so, we can sit out and chat over some bottles
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by lilreese: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slay mama
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Another olosho on the loose and producing more oloshos I greater number .
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is definitely need resultsb for her sex.mtchww
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by marvin902(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
lenghtinny:

Are you speaking in tongues angry

yes..to book space
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by mecussey(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

Yea...youth empowerment program. If she want exactly to know what you mean like some inquisitive ladies. Just tell her you are the cordinator...Youth empowerment program Fed rebublic of Nigeria and amabasador to England and other european countries like spain and germany.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
GistMore:
@iGISTMORE

Here’s a beautiful photo of a lady, pregnant with her 9th child with her 8 kids.

http://www.gistmore.com/beautiful-photo-pregnant-mother-8-kids

[url="http://www.gistmore.com/beautiful-photo-pregnant-mother-8-kids"][/url]
pls stop deceiving them the world is going crazy mom naked while the children are dress were mama
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
tuscani:
please drop 5 games for me at odds of 2and above
very easy.... when do you want it
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls I've got a code but I need you to help me check it out if it's Okay 5Q58ZMJ. Thank you wink
On it... I will give u feedback... soon

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls I've got a code but I need you to help me check it out if it's Okay 5Q58ZMJ. Thank you wink
your game is very OK but athleti Madrid is the only funny pick there..... ov2.5 for them is a bit high cos they r a defensive team Buh you can still go ahead tho.... anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

your game is very OK but athleti Madrid is the only funny pick there..... ov2.5 for them is a bit high cos they r a defensive team Buh you can still go ahead tho.... anything can happen.
I appreciate your response. How about 1.5 or 2?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
babatunx:

lol.... Kenny Kenny...

I see you.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by sadeeq08: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
fastgyal:
this is how good I wanna look when I start bearing kids, better than I am now.
go and marry small girl like u
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

I appreciate your response. How about 1.5 or 2?
you can try 2...... Buh if u are still not sure.... Cruzeiro in the Brazilian league is doing well.... they r away tonight to coritba... you can give them x2 ... its d same point with giving athletic straight win....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

you can try 2...... Buh if u are still not sure.... Cruzeiro in the Brazilian league is doing well.... they r away tonight to coritba... you can give them x2 ... its d same point with giving athletic straight win....
OK thanks so much smiley
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
OK thanks so much smiley
Urw ma...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by tuscani: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
valdes00:

very easy.... when do you want it
now, like yesterday.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
tuscani:
now, like yesterday.
how many odds in total..?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by killemslim(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Bitch
Your Handle speaks more of that.... Biatch"
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Dontrythisathom: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na dat small point I dey observe oo
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by aymondw: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Baby factory
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by SURElee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:
Definitely not Nigerians.

Shey na for this cruel economy people wan dey born like cockroaches.

HELP ME ASK O! 8 children and the ninth one is on the way, she must really be good at pushing that out without pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / For Ladies And Wives Only / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.