Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (52404 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hello! That was so close...damn! Enjoy your day!
am sorry for the Bleep up.... arsenal bleeped up jus as u predicted... tomorrow Saturday will Favour us... based on believe.. I will send u odds for weekend... Takia....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by olypharm: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

cheesy Hmmm!
Singing
Let your will be done oh Lord!
Let your will be done...
Here's wishing you a blessed day BTW smiley

Hmm u have to accept it before the will will be done...
grin
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 6:44am On Oct 21, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Hello!
That was so close...damn!
Enjoy your day!
Hi Good morning ...
Today is here, wanna try my 100+ odds..?
it is heavily guided, Buh its all abt luck sha..
You can edit it to ur taste tho
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
valdes00:

Hi Good morning ...
Today is here, wanna try my 100+ odds..?
it is heavily guided, Buh its all abt luck sha..
You can edit it to ur taste tho
Yep I'm ready cheesy
Kindly check this out too5QWWT79
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Yep I'm ready cheesy
Kindly check this out too5QWWT79
I am really really sorry...
I didnt come online cos I was so busy, I sent that quote since 7:30am and I checked back around 10am, I didnt see ur mention so I believed you weren't chanced...
I am just seeing your reply now...
And games have all already started

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
valdes00:

I am really really sorry...
I didnt come online cos I was so busy, I sent that quote since 7:30am and I checked back around 10am, I didnt see ur mention so I believed you weren't chanced...
I am just seeing your reply now...
And games have all already started
What a coincidence, I just came online to apologise for not checking in to see your reply. I was sooo busy at work today that I couldn't even login to cash out cry Next weekend hopefully. Good night! To all the Man-U fans, Weldone o
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

What a coincidence, I just came online to apologise for not checking in to see your reply. I was sooo busy at work today that I couldn't even login to cash out cry Next weekend hopefully. Good night! To all the Man-U fans, Weldone o
what about tomorrow Sunday...
with the way u shifted it till nxt week, it seems u dont play on sundays...
talking about keeping it holy... lolzz
goodnight
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:

what about tomorrow Sunday...
with the way u shifted it till nxt week, it seems u dont play on sundays...
talking about keeping it holy... lolzz
goodnight
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Didn't know you'll be playing today. Kindly send it.
Happy Sunday!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Didn't know you'll be playing today. Kindly send it. Happy Sunday!
Of cos i am playing today... if you have any games also, u can share.... there is no boss in things like this.... my booking is coming right up

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Didn't know you'll be playing today. Kindly send it. Happy Sunday!
Booking Number: 5R6CXVK Happy Sunday....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:

Booking Number: 5R6CXVK
Happy Sunday....
Thank you
Placed , had to include Tottenham 1X to boost the odds so as to reduce the amount.
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Thank you
Placed , had to include Tottenham 1X to boost the odds so as to reduce the amount.
its 11 odds in total Buh if u didnt stake it before 11, it will surely drop cos PSV started by 11...
Buh including Tottenham is quite scary tho..
I wish you goodluck

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:

its 11 odds in total Buh if u didnt stake it before 11, it will surely drop cos PSV started by 11...
I wish you goodluck
Oh!No wonder but it's still on and I hope it stays that way o cheesy
Don't want any knife cutting it smiley
Cheers!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
valdes00:

I wish you goodluck
Atalanta o cheesy
That was close though. We'll keep trying wink
Good night!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Atalanta o cheesy
That was close though. We'll keep trying wink
Good night!
I had wanted to remove Atalanta, I just dont know why I didnt follow that instinct.
sorry for the loss..
yea we wil keep trying...
goodnight

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Atalanta o cheesy That was close though. We'll keep trying wink Good night!
Hi babes.... longest time... Do you have #200 to spare...? want us to try a game... from Thursday till Sunday.... long ticket....
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2017
valdes00:

Hi babes....
longest time...
Do you have #200 to spare...?
want us to try a game...
from Thursday till Sunday....
long ticket....
Yes, I do. Anything for the millions cheesy
Hope you're good?
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Yes, I do. Anything for the millions cheesy Hope you're good?
I am good, thanks for your concern... game starts today, ends on Sunday.. Quite risky tho, Buh risking 200naira is small.. ((5RXNGJF)) Have a gr8 day... Hopefully, we will get something good out of it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
valdes00:

I am good, thanks for your concern...
game starts today, ends on Sunday..
Quite risky tho, Buh risking 200naira is small..
((5RXNGJF))
Have a gr8 day... Hopefully, we will get something good out of it
It's looking safe. Placing it in a jiffy. Thanks a bunch. Enjoy your day!
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
valdes00:

I am good, thanks for your concern...
game starts today, ends on Sunday..
Quite risky tho, Buh risking 200naira is small..
((5RXNGJF))
Have a gr8 day... Hopefully, we will get something good out of it
Hello I have a game that is still running with an option of 600 (staked with 300)cash out . Not sure if I should go ahead , then rebook.
Here are the remaining games
Are they feasible?

Over
O/U 1.5
Sevilla - FC Spartak Moscow

(0:2) 2 H
Handicap
Napoli - Manchester City

1X HT
Double Chance HT
Besiktas - Monaco

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
FC Porto - RB Leipzig

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
Liverpool -Maribor

1X2
Atl. Madrid - Qarabag FK

Yes
H Wins Either Halves
Roma - Chelsea

1 HT
Half Time
FC Basel - CSKA Moscow

1@1.30
Manchester Utd - Benfica Lisbon

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
PSG - RSC Anderlecht

Yes
A Wins Either Halves
Celtic - Bayern Munich

(2:0) 1 H
Handicap
Sporting CP - Juventus

O/U 1.5
Olympiacos - Barcelona
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Hello I have a game that is still running with an option of 600 (staked with 300)cash out . Not sure if I should go ahead , then rebook.
Here are the remaining games
Are they feasible?

Over
O/U 1.5
Sevilla - FC Spartak Moscow

(0:2) 2 H
Handicap
Napoli - Manchester City

1X HT
Double Chance HT
Besiktas - Monaco

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
FC Porto - RB Leipzig

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
Liverpool -Maribor

1X2
Atl. Madrid - Qarabag FK

Yes
H Wins Either Halves
Roma - Chelsea

1 HT
Half Time
FC Basel - CSKA Moscow

1@1.30
Manchester Utd - Benfica Lisbon

Over HT
O/U 1.5 HT
PSG - RSC Anderlecht

Yes
A Wins Either Halves
Celtic - Bayern Munich

(2:0) 1 H
Handicap
Sporting CP - Juventus

O/U 1.5
Olympiacos - Barcelona

This remaining games use style hard oo, I won't lie to you...
why dont u cash out, adjust and re-book again....
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
valdes00:

This remaining games use style hard oo, I won't lie to you...
why dont u cash out, adjust and re-book again....
Cashed out as suggested. Kindly help me adjust it so, I can rebook. Thank you
Sowie for the stress wink
I hope I don't make you leave Nairaland cheesy
Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Hhhhaaahahahha make me leave NL..?
nt possible...
if I can't do it, I will gladly tell you I can't...
And besides I am currently going through tomorrow's champions league games, so I am free to re-book for u

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by valdes00(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Check this out.... Its very safe -- I guess...
5SZS3HB
Let's hope for the best....
Takia

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
valdes00:

Check this out.... Its very safe -- I guess...
5SZS3HB
Let's hope for the best....
Takia
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / For Ladies And Wives Only / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.