Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru (13933 Views)

APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by eagleeye2: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
ajebuter:
Kachukwu attempting to fight Mr. Kati-Kati will backfire

He is a northerner, high caste and a cabal-in-council member

No case
Gbam..... No case

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by abbaapple: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
This week news un other to divert the attention of the people! APC and Buhari may this Year Hammertan fall on you ppl undecided
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by austin2all: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
WHERE ARE THE CHANGE CHANTERS cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Buharimustgo: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
RZArecta:
I don't even know what to say again concerning this Buhari and his love for corruption, he has turned our amiable VP into a liar and even the great jagaban has started wailing small small... Buhari has single handedly turned Dieziani and co into angels with his brand of corruption... Tufiakwa cool

Buhari's corruption is nepotistic in nature
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by jamace(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Presidency = CABAL
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Paperwhite:
Always denying the stark reality.
denying what please?
smh!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by DJperdurabo: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
dre11:

• President meets with Wamakko

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/18/kachikwus-letter-presidency-lobbies-senate-cttee-seeks-soft-landing-for-baru/

If this is true, then Buhari is just rubbishing his purported fight against corruption, giving his detractors ammunition to fight his government.

Isn't he concerned about his legacy, how Nigerians would remember him after he departs this world (not even office) for the hereafter as no matter the amount of medical trips embarked upon, the man's time is nigh, his journey on this plane is done and the funny thing is he knows this. So why mess with his legacy?!
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by melejo(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm, this awa anti-kwaraptian fresident sha

For EIA, Soil Test, Borehole and Mining consultancy, see my signature
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by DJperdurabo: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
aolawale025:
I hope the issue is not silently swept under the carpet

That is what is about to happen given this report!
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by ozoemenaca: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
They should keep deceiving themselves, we are watching
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by demobaba1(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
mbok, nothing has change in Nigeria.
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
id911:
You See this man Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country. Baru didn't deny the contract, he even said he got approval from Buhari but Buhari was on medical leave in London then which makes it a very serious and grave offence but Baru is still in office till today. I hate the incompetent and nepotistic Muhammed Buhari.

May God bless Dr Nnandi Azikiwe
May God bless Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi
May God bless Gen. Yakubu Gowon
May God bless Murtala Muhammad
May God bless Olusegun Obasanjo
May God bless Alhaji Shehu Shagari
May God bless IBB
May God bless Ernest Shonekan
May God bless Gen. Sani Abacha
May God bless Abdulsalami Abubakar
May God bless Alhaji Umaru Musa Ya'radua
May God bless Dr Goodluck Jonathan

May devil punish the incompetent, nepotistic and divisive one called muhammed Buhari. Buhari, you will not end well

IBB??
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by fisher101(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
We the youths are over 60% of the total population of this country. Instead of us to unite and speak with one voice to vote in the right set of people, we allow these old nicompu of a failed generation to divide and exploit us along tribal and religious line. Aint we all the dumbest set of youth population in the world? We only have ourselves to blame for all this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by asawanathegreat(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Corrupt officials representing us.
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by awa(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Not surprised....
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by id911(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
sacluxisback:

IBB??

Yes! It's because, eventhough, we haven't had great leaders, I have realized Buhari is the most incompetent and his nepotism and bigotry has no equal.

Ibb was bad but had and still has friends all over Nigeria but Buhari from time only cares about a section of a country
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Sunrule3(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
missbehave247:
this not news to me.....
why are you misbehaving like thi angry
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Sunrule3(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Sunrule3:
why are you misbehaving like thi angry
Sunrule3:
why are you misbehaving like thisangry
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Adekdammy: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Soft landing for baru?

Dear Lord, grant us new breeds of leaders without greed.
Leaders who would call corruption, corruption irrespective of party lines, tribe, religion. ...
Leaders who would serve genuinely.

Oluwa gba wa lowo ijoba amunisin, amin.
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Sunrule3(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Where sarrki n co? Oya come n defend ur master
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by DrGud: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
The government of the day does not have any integrity. But see how they reacted to the alleged corruption of the former SSG. He was removed without delay. There is no such thing like fighting corruption but victimization of perceived enemies. People like FFK and Fayose should continue talking to keep them in check. I'm tired of the way they are fighting corruption in this country. It looks one sided. angry
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Vondoola: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2017
dre11:

• President meets with Wamakko

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/10/18/kachikwus-letter-presidency-lobbies-senate-cttee-seeks-soft-landing-for-baru/

Well ,the dude blow whistle , he never said anything about sleaze. It is a clarion call that no matter what gives always stand for the truth. The presidency can come up with any form of gimmicks but the situation has been laid bare for us all to see. I was disappointed when guys I think are well enlightened are seeing this venture as an oppressive and sectionalzed move whilst not having the brain wave that the move is strategic to seeing ourselves as peoples that can decipher the motive of the gmd 's action as based on insurbodination. Any which way we day count the doings and the ensuing result go dey for posterity.
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by millhouse: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
This man keeps failing by the day
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Rolly22(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
aolawale025:
I hope the issue is not silently swept under the carpet

You're still hoping? The issue is under the carpet already
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by donqx: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
oh
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Rolly22(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
id911:
You See this man Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country. Baru didn't deny the contract, he even said he got approval from Buhari but Buhari was on medical leave in London then which makes it a very serious and grave offence but Baru is still in office till today. I hate the incompetent and nepotistic Muhammed Buhari.

May God bless Dr Nnandi Azikiwe
May God bless Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi
May God bless Gen. Yakubu Gowon
May God bless Murtala Muhammad
May God bless Olusegun Obasanjo
May God bless Alhaji Shehu Shagari
May God bless IBB
May God bless Ernest Shonekan
May God bless Gen. Sani Abacha
May God bless Abdulsalami Abubakar
May God bless Alhaji Umaru Musa Ya'radua
May God bless Dr Goodluck Jonathan

May devil punish the incompetent, nepotistic and divisive one called muhammed Buhari. Buhari, you will not end well

Did I just see Sani Abacha? Are you OK?
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Make all of una park well, Nigeria may find it difficult to get rid of chronic corruption bedeviling it. Chai for corrupt free Nigeria!
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by KINGS100(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
what a country! what happened to patriotism and the rule of law? a President who constitutionally handed over power of governance to the VP, approved contracts in the sick bed. with which power power did he perform that function? if there was nothing fishy about the contract why did the Managing director bypass due process and illegally obtain approval of the said contract? Both buhari and the MD are criminals and are therefore punishable by law. unfortunately this is Nigeria where laws are only applicable to the poor. Buhari is not a saint.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by id911(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Rolly22:

Did I just see Sani Abacha? Are you OK?

Yes, I'm very OK. Abacha was bad, was corrupt. He didn't pretend about it. Despite the devilish sanctions he still stabilized the economy and had concrete agenda. I'm still with the copy of his Vision 2010 document

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Thought they said there is nothing like $25m contract anywhere? So what re they still investigating? This government is truly confused.
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by Rolly22(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2017
id911:

Yes, I'm very OK. Abacha was bad, was corrupt. He didn't pretend about it. Despite the devilish sanctions he still stabilized the economy and had concrete agenda. I'm still with the copy of his Vision 2010 document

If he was sincere, He wouldn't have looted Nigeria Dry, when you have the vision of developing your country you can't be taking money out from the country rather you invest it in your country
Re: Kachikwu’s Letter: Presidency Lobbies Senate C’ttee, Seeks Soft Landing For Baru by id911(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Rolly22:

If he was sincere, He wouldn't have looted Nigeria Dry, when you have the vision of developing your country you can't be taking money out from the country rather you invest it in your country

Can you swear that there's no looting currently going on? With Abacha, I'm not his supporter o, there was obvious looting but strong focus on the economy.Even your Buhari headed a special agency called PTF focused on infrastructure development.But now, no plan, no direction, no control, no vision, no template...absolutely nothing! Funny enough...we are in democracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalists Barred From Covering Buhari’s 2018 Budget Presentation / ₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.