Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? (572 Views)

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / Help! Need A British Developed Curriculum And Materials For Pry Sch. / Plan Lesson Notes, Scheme of Work and Exam Questions for Pry, JSS/SSS Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by phrancis99(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Left Primary School in Pry 4, how do I get Pry Sch. Testimonial?
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
grin send friend request 2ur headmaster on fb
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2017
How will u get it when u left primary school at Grade 4

Where were u flying to
Parents will not allow their children finish Grade 5 or 6..they will just push them to sec.sch

You can go back to ur primary sch and ask
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by phrancis99(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
grin send friend request 2ur headmaster on fb

nigga!
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by NL1960: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How will u get it when u left primary school at Grade 4

Where were u flying to
Parents will not allow their children finish Grade 5 or 6..they will just push them to sec.sch

You can go back to ur primary sch and ask

Just imagine Primary 4 to secondary school and iam sure he/she must have been 8 years old when he enter secondary school. The parent will be saying all the b*llsh*t of he/she is very intelligent. Who is not intelligent in private primary schools that are now on every street looking for pupils.
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by phrancis99(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2017
NL1960:

Just imagine Primary 4 to secondary school and iam sure he/she must have been 8 years old when he enter secondary school. The parent will be saying all the b*llsh*t of he/she is very intelligent. Who is not intelligent in private primary schools that are now on every street looking for pupils.

Bro, nor be fight.
and for the record I attended University Demonstration Primary School , UNIPORT and progressed to University Demonstration Secondary School.

Not Private where if you fail you will be promoted.
Re: Left Primary School In Pry 4, How Do I Get Pry Sch. Testimonial? by NL1960: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
phrancis99:

Bro, nor be fight.
and for the record I attended University Demonstration Primary School , UNIPORT and progressed to University Demonstration Secondary School.

Not Private where if you fail you will be promoted.

I don hear. Were your parents not aware of primary school leaving certificate when they jumped you to secondary school from Primary 4?. The question has always been 'why the rush'?. I can understand skipping one class but skipping two?. E get as e be. As i said, iam not sold on that 'super intelligent' thing. My daughter passed into the top catholic secondary school for girls in Lagos in primary 4 but i refused to allow her to go as i felt she was not yet matured for secondary.

(1) (Reply)

Check JAMB Admission Status 2017/2018 Online Free [official] / School Reacts To Death Of Corper's Baby In Lagos Creche / NASU, SSANU, NAAT To Commence Indefinite Strike On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.