Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

God Bless Pmb1523 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Pmb1523 (412 Views)

God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] / Atiku Not Eligible To File Petition To Challenge Pmb1523 / June 12 Now Democracy Day - Pmb1523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Pmb1523 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Of the 17 Ministers and Ministers of State from the south, only Fashola and Shittu are Muslims. That's 15 Christians.Only 3 Christians of the 19 from the north are Christians (Audu Ogbe, Solomon Dalong and Stephen Ocheni). That's 16 Muslims.

So in all, President Buhari has 18 Christians and 18 Muslims.A Muslim President and a Christian Vice President.That's fairness.

I gave south-east 4 substantive ministers at the ministries of foreign affairs, Trade and investment, Science & technology and Minister of labour. 7 states in the north got ministers of state & of the two ministries headed by your sons; I cannot take any decision on foreign policy & investments without their input. I want to assure you that I came into government with a clear conscience”... PMB
Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
Of the 17 Ministers and Ministers of State from the south, only Fashola and Shittu are Muslims. That's 15 Christians.Only 3 Christians of the 19 from the north are Christians (Audu Ogbe, Solomon Dalong and Stephen Ocheni). That's 16 Muslims.

So in all, President Buhari has 18 Christians and 18 Muslims.A Muslim President and a Christian Vice President.That's fairness.

I gave south-east 4 substantive ministers at the ministries of foreign affairs, Trade and investment, Science & technology and Minister of labour. 7 states in the north got ministers of state & of the two ministries headed by your sons; I cannot take any decision on foreign policy & investments without their input. I want to assure you that I came into government with a clear conscience”... PMB
piss be upon them

1 Like

Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT SO MUCH.
Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN.
MR. INTEGRITY
MALAM FAIRNESS
UNCLE TRUSTWORTHY
DADDY HONORABLE
THE AFRICAN PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by aolawale025: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Baffles the mind when people make analysis such as this sort in which the president has no choice than to follow the constitution and appoint a minister from each state.
In doing so, they fail to look at the security agencies, the para military an other agencies. Look at the recent nnpc appoints for instance.

Patriotism doesn't recognise ethnicity or likeness for a fellow.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by Bayajidda1: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT SO MUCH.

PISS be upon him.

Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by Bayajidda1: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: God Bless Pmb1523 by Bayajidda1: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
aolawale025:
Baffles the mind when people make analysis such as this sort in which the president has no choice than to follow the constitution and appoint a minister from each state.
In doing so, they fail to look at the security agencies, the para military an other agencies. Look at the recent nnpc appoints for instance.

Patriotism doesn't recognise ethnicity or likeness for a fellow.

Rule 1; NEVER ARGUE WITH ZOMBIES

(1) (Reply)

#todayinsenateplenary* *proceedings Of The Nigerian Senate Of Tuesday 24th Octo / Buhari's Nigeria / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.