Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Confused - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused (540 Views)

President Buhari Is Confused And 90% Of His Ministers Are Incompetent / Help, Imported A 30 Ton Tipper For Quarry Haulage In Abuja But Confused. / Confused About How Bulk Sms Works But I Need The Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused by buttie: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
im just 20, and just graduated from the uni, while i was in school my dad use to pay for everything but all of a sudden he has refused saying that im a graduate and old enough to take care of me. i am writing a professional exams, wrote the last diet and did well so now ill need to continue, so i decided to do some business abt four of them but the profits are coming in slowly and i dont know what else to do should i just be paitent or are there other business idea, small businesses.
Re: Confused by Ltrust(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2010
Investment is all you need, invest your money and let it work for you instead of you working for money, I can give you 4 registered investment companies that has been paying me for the past 4 years. They pay me 1% per day. You might think is small but calculated over 150 days , its a large chunk. /07033097160. GOODBYE.

(1) (Reply)

Any Company Who Needs It Student? / I Seriouslly In Need Of Old Properties To Buy! / Seriously In Need Of Scraps Properties To Buy From Companies.banks,etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.