Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (72807 Views)

See Customised Face Mask Worth ₦80,000 That DJ Cuppy Wants To Buy / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by AutoJoshNIG: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018

So, Linda Ikeji got DJ Khaled and his son, Asahd, trending once again.

She, unwittingly, did this when she broke the news of her pregnancy on her blog.

From the post, she inferred that she was planning to be a doting parent to her unborn child.

Also in that inference, she made a comparison with how DJ Khaled obsesses over his son and got him a car, and that she was going to up the ante by getting a Bentley for herself and the unborn child.

She wrote:

“You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear! Lol. Like, I can’t keep calm. Oh and please, nannies, stay away from me. I’ve got this covered! Thank you. Lol.”

Indeed, DJ Khaled did get his 11-month-old son two customized Royce-Rolls.

The Rolls-Royces are complete with leather interior and personalized ‘Asahd’ name plates and decked out with lights and music.

For those who missed it, here are the photos of the mini Rolls-Royces.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-cars-dj-khalid-got-for-his-son-that-linda-ikeji-was-talking-about/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by AutoJoshNIG: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by AutoJoshNIG: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by opera1(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Whizdorm001(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2018
Her life her money her baby! E nor concern me

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by ifejilika(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Poverty na bastard

66 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
Cute I cant wait to have a baby

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by avatarstone: 4:21pm On May 22, 2018
D

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Bryan88(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Her life her money her baby! E nor concern me
AKPO.COM

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Mikeross62: 4:22pm On May 22, 2018
Hmmm.yesterday it was mayweather today kalid,tomorrow davido

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by phranklyn92(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
I like the idea of buying your son whatever you want as long as you can afford it.
But the question on my mind is:
"Will Linda's kid be as cute as asahd is?
That remains to be seen

7 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Bustincole(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
Should we fry stone

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by pawesome(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
Na wa
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by ANNOY(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
It's my birthday. Please follow. Support me please.
@lordofsussexx

4 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2018
Linqsz:

Video credit: OFFEO
who are you?

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Inspire01: 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
Say my name baby
DJ KHALED
Go spend money for no reason
Let the music take control

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by gidzbobby: 4:25pm On May 22, 2018
Hope the child will also be paying for Toll-Gate at lekki ? With a customized amount for such a category of ride.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by IAmSkinny: 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
This guy's thread will never miss FP. In a day, you will surely find at least three of his thread staring at you on FP.

I have fantastic topics that deal on photography, photography know-how and digital cameras, but the admin of this site will rather ignore such threads and leave it to rot in NL limbo.The last time I complained, the post was hidden by the admin.
Maybe I have to tip someone before my thread can make FP like Autojosh's and loverboy's (AKA affiliated jagaban)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by NwaNimo1(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
Khaleed...,
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by jegz25(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
If you no get money hide your face. I hide my face
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Sirpaul(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2018
e don do na kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Berlyn1(f): 4:28pm On May 22, 2018
I hope he drives himself to school grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by buchilino(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2018
IF I WERE DEM, I WILL SPEND MORE TIME PRAYING 4 BOTH CHILDREN TO BE GREAT LEADERS OF THE FUTURE.

2 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Bari22: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Liftedhands(f): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
phranklyn92:
I like the idea of buying your son whatever you want as long as you can afford it.
But the question on my mind is:
"Will Linda's kid be as cute as asahd is?
That remains to be seen
who cuteness help? Many cute and hungery babies out there. All that matters is the baby be loved and well cared for which I believe Linda is capable of.

8 Likes

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by Luizville(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
Royce Rolls.... Rolls Royce
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
DonPiiko:
Cute I cant wait to have a baby
Hahaha, you are the wisest man on this thread according to Ant..riot grin

1 Like

Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by BlackHatNaija: 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
Nice ride! The celebrity life is a public one, everything is done for the media and to keep people talking. Linda on the other hand is a blogger and she would make herself trend like never before during this her pregnancy period.
Re: The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son by alphaconde(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2018
Anyhow u look am Linda carry belly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.