Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,394 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria (17224 Views)

Top Five (5) Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by BENARI: 11:22am On May 10, 2018
laivwire:

I am so with you on this.mTheir interface used to be the best due to the extensive search and filter options but ever since they relocated their operating to South Africa, the website has been sack and the UI is plain unusable.

Absolutely!

It's hurts so badly. I've personally had great successes with their platform.

It doesn't look like they're fixing the problem soon either.

Too bad!!!
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by kmaster007: 11:53am On May 10, 2018
nah scam full all dis site nw
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
Lol...that's obviously an incomplete and faulty list.
What about

QuickMarket.ng

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by largeman4u(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
www.largemanmotors..com
My blog sells faster and it is more secure

Call 07033815252
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2018
billionman:
I thought i would see . or is the site so unpopular? To me, they have realistic prices unlike olx and jiji.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. Then, do not hesitate contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Rayd502(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2018
I sold my car on Jiji and bought the one I use currently on Jiji...
Jiji it is for me.
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by talk2emma: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
Good day all I have over clean Nigeria used Honda civic for sale everything working perfectly fine. First body, serious buyers call 08038921510 with your mechanic..

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 10:47am On May 11, 2018
bigplayerz:
LOL Cars45 that will price ur clean 2017 honda for #200,000 because they feel u r stew peed...i for bite that guy nose grin grin grin grin grin...but i gave him an epic reply come thief am...the guys jaw dropped immediately

I swear those guys are thieves, I went there last year with my friend who wanted to sell his Mercedes ml350 2002 model (can’t remember sha) and those mofos come dey talk 300k, I vex stood up and dragged my friend out, the car is clean and sound he just wanted to get a small car that was why he wanted to sell o.
With patience the car was later sold for 1.1m

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by nicechizyy(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2018
Op you did not add @officialsisicars on Instagram. They are doing amazing work as well.
Re: Top 5 Online Marketplace To Sell Your Car In Nigeria by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
You can also sell your car at https://Obhiaba.com the newly launched car classified in Nigeria with lot of features.

Including car comparison.

here are a list of cars currently on sale https://obhiaba.com/cars-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records / This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.