Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March (2927 Views)

Poll: Will Fulham get 3 points at OT?

Yes, definitely: 0% (0 votes)
No, they'll lose: 83% (5 votes)
No; they'll get one point: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 21st September 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2010
eleshin:

i saw it on SS3 too but its not available for nigerian viewers,i had to run to d nearest viewing center but  i was surprised they didnt show d match.pls u guys shud give us update if  u're watching it.

Match is on CTL. Showsport2.
Get all 3 cable networks if you wanna enjoy matches in this wack country.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Kx: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

Hitv shows 80% of premiership games per week.Utd v Fulham is not on their schedule and should have been shown on SSN.
Hitv is not showin' the Utd v Pool match.They should sort out this mess with SS.
I can't run helter-skelter like this next week.

lets put this rights thing in proper perspective.
It is like giving Fuel right to Total,Kerosene right to Agip
and Diesel right to Conoil.
why give 80% to hitv,20% to dstv?

why not allow the market forces to determine which of them consumer patronize.
NCC or whoever regulates them with this weird 80 and 20% regime is killing sports fans.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2010
I hate Rooney !!! angry
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by chic2pimp(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GAME OVER
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
Berbatov is the most technical player on the planet.
The way he killed Carrick's 50-yard pass with one touch is outta this world.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BERBATOV makes it THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and it's GAME OVER!!!!!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by vinisky: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
berbatov ball control was crazy. rooney is a man on fire!!!
BlueDiva:

I hate Rooney !!!  angry

LOL!!! 3 nil. game  over
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2010
Surely the Drog can't win those boots.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by RuuDie(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
Berbatov is da s.h.yyyy.te. . . . . . damn! that control was just out of this world!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by myhouse: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
i hate hitv!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

urely the Drog can't win those boots.

He could. . . . .It will be a fight till the end.
Rooney is easily the best player in the world as we speak. . . .He just can't stop SCORING!!!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
Liverpool, go take your 3points next week.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by vinisky: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2010
@ sauron
was just raving about it. i critize the guy for not being fast but the guy always suprise with his sublime 1st touch and passes even his few goals are crazy. while i greatly crave a more physcal hustle to his game he always manage to entertain me. game over. next week liverpool our punching bags. glory glory
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

He could. . . . .It will be a fight till the end.
Rooney is easily the best player in the world as we speak. . . .He just can't stop SCORING!!!

Except Rooney gets injured.
He seems unstoppable this season.

Anyway the Drog has played less games than Rooney.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
vinisky:

@ sauron
was just aving about it. i critize the guy for not being fast but the guy always suprise with his sublime 1st touch and passes even his few goals are crazy. while i greatly crave a more physcal hustle to his game he always manage to entertain me. game over. next week liverpool our punching bags. glory glory

I will pay to watch BERBATOV everyday of the week.
His tekkers and vision are WORLD CLASS. His team-mates don't understand him.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by myhouse: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2010
No other choice than to read live comment on football365

always having problem to recharge and now they have failed to transmitte start matches,shame on hitv
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by vinisky: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

I hate Rooney !!!  angry
What can you do? don't hate the PLAYER cool, hate the GAME lol grin
BlueDiva:

Liverpool, go take your 3points next week.
dream on
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
RuuDie:

SS3 shows all/most premiership games, albeit outside naija - SS3N is for naija viewing and they show select number of games - 1 or 2 in a weekend; they showed Chelsea - West ham last night. . . . not possible that they'll have rights to aire this game.

Its HITV's f.cuk up!

I'm with you. Its HITV's issue.

SS3 do not have the rights to beam it to Naija.

I'll go for DSTV Ghana so I can do away with HITV.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

Match is on CTL. Showsport2.
Get all 3 cable networks if you wanna enjoy matches in this wack country.

Have they shared the rights to 3 shocked

How much is CTL's subscription per month?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by vinisky: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2010
Real MADrid are offically Mad angry

Madrid "obsessed" about Rooney, says Calderon
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=755510&sec=transfers&cc=5901

Real Madrid have an "obsession'' about signing Wayne Rooney, but would need to fork out £80 million or more to do so, according to former president Ramon Calderon.

Wayne Rooney with Carling Cup

GettyImages

Wayne Rooney: Real covet United striker

• Rooney not focused on Ronaldo record
• Forum: Is Rooney the world's best?

Madrid, who have spent £250 million assembling a team with stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Xabi Alonso, were knocked out of the Champions League in midweek by Lyon.

Current president Florentino Perez has been linked with potential moves for Jose Mourinho to replace manager Manuel Pellegrini and Manchester United striker Rooney.

Calderon said: "It seems that it's an obsession for the president to go for Rooney. I imagine Manchester United wouldn't like to lose a player like him.

"Sometimes it's a point of money and if there is a proposal maybe there will be a deal.You have to take into account that the most important thing is what a player wants to do.

"Ronaldo was a good signing. He is one of the best. He is a professional, a real professional and he is doing a really good job.

"I don't know if it is possible to spend again another 100 or 80 million more euros. I imagine in that case you (Manchester United) would have to sell.''

Asked on BBC Radio Five Live's Sportsweek programme if Ronaldo regretted his move to Madrid, Calderon added: "I don't think so. He did what he wanted to do, he came to a big club. The idea was to win everything but you can't buy everything with money.

"Even though you think you've got lot of very good players together, that's not the same as having a good team.''

Idiots want to buy everybody they should start buying every team. fools
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
akinalabi:

Have they shared the rights to 3 shocked

This is why relocating to Naija makes me heart quiver!!!
Who beams what? How much is HiTv subscription per month?
DSTV? CTL? MTN?

akinalabi:

I'm with you. Its HITV's issue.

SS3 do not have the rights to beam it to Naija.

U mean you missed Dimitar's exquisite ball control to set Rooney's 2nd goal?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
I'll go for DSTV Ghana so I can do away with HITV

Is that possible?
Ain't it illegal? How does it work?

Have they shared the rights to 3  

Seems CTL has arrangements with HITV.
They show the 10 games but not UCL.

Payment is N3,100
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Kx: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
akinalabi:

how is dstv ghana possible in nigeria?
am interested pls,more info
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
D. . .A. . .M . . .N.
Berbatov just made me eat my words.That was sublime.Why can't he do such every week?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2010
DSTV? CTL? MTN?

You will make x10 in Naija.
UK is a shitty place to live even when you're a Citizen.

HITV. . .all games except FA cup
DSTV. . .FA cup and 1 0r 2 EPL games
CTL. . .all EPL games, no UCL.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by vinisky: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2010
Eastbay:

D. . .A. . .M . . .N.
Berbatov just made me eat my words.That was sublime.Why can't he do such every week?

the guy made me pick my jaw off the floor!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
vinisky:

the guy made me pick my jaw off the floor!
My guy,the amount of saliva that dripped from my open mouth after the second goal could fill a bucket to take a good bath.
Omo men, no comment.Like I said,why can't he do such every game?
Mancs,
A curious stat.United have had 458 corners this season,but no goal from any of them.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

DSTV? CTL? MTN?

Lol  grin

Nothing to fear for our dear country. Remember you guys too dont get to watch Saturday
3 pm games except you get one kain dodgy satelite dish  wink
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2010
A curious stat.United have had 458 corners this season,but no goal from any of them.

shocked embarassed
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

Is that possible?
Ain't it illegal? How does it work?

Very possible. All my friend's use it. I did not go for it because I was okay having both HITV
and DSTV. Now, I think I was wrong.

I dont know about the legality but it sure WORKS!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2010
Eastbay:

Mancs,

Except Vidic scored directly from a corner against HULL @ OT!!!

BlueDiva:

You will make x10 in Naija.
UK is a shitty place to live even when you're a Citizen.

Except there are millions of youths @ British High Commision trying to jet out. grin

HITV. . .all games except FA cup
DSTV. . .FA cup and 1 0r 2 EPL games
CTL. . .all EPL games, no UCL.

Thanx for this information but you see. . . . .i am a bit SPOILT.
Do you know if DSTV have started beaming live matches on HD?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Ruudie
http://www.hitv.com.ng/leaguefixtures.php
The game wasn't advertised tis why i assumed SS would show it.

@Bluediva
You might want to tone it down a little.CTL has a pending court case to televise premiership matches in Nigeria.You're watchin' illegal TV!

@match
Great work,team.I see no reason why Rooney can't hit the 40 goals mark.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
@akinalabi,
Kindly give us the info on how to go about it. . .I had to squeeze into a friend's house to see the game and as a result,missed the first 30 mins of the game.
@Sauron,
I'm not so sure.
If I remember clearly,Rooney had 4 against Hull at OT,and I don't remember any coming from corners.Correct me if I'm wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton Fc On Tuesday Feb 1st, 2011 (2-1 Final Score) / Dstv Not Showing Uefa Champion League / Barcelona Is The Greatest Cheat In Football And Refrees Fall For Their Antics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.