Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March (2832 Views)

Poll: Will Fulham get 3 points at OT?

Yes, definitely: 0% (0 votes)
No, they'll lose: 83% (5 votes)
No; they'll get one point: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 21st September 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester United Vs Fulham - (3 - 2) 25th August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

@match
Great work,team.I see no reason why Rooney can't hit the 40 goals mark.

We should stop this Rooney can score 40 goals. . . .
The biggest prize is the EPL. I don't care if Rooney scores 100 goals. If those goals don't win the UCL/EPL, it would be worthless.
Ronaldo's 42 goals won those. . . If Rooney scores 10 goals and we win the European Double, i will be very happy.

Eastbay:

@Sauron,
I'm not so sure.
If I remember clearly,Rooney had 4 against Hull at OT,and I don't remember any coming from corners.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Vidic's only goal this season was from a corner. . . If it's not Hull then it's defly Wolves.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Thanx for this information but you see. . . . .i am a bit SPOILT.
Do you know if DSTV have started beaming live matches on HD?

I ain't surprised.  tongue

The only channel i've watched on DSTV naija on HD is the mnet channel.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

@Ruudie
http://www.hitv.com.ng/leaguefixtures.php
The game wasn't advertised tis why i assumed SS would show it.

@Bluediva
You might want to tone it down a little.CTL has a pending court case to televise premiership matches in Nigeria.You're watchin' illegal TV!

@match
Great work,team.I see no reason why Rooney can't hit the 40 goals mark.

You're behind on information.
Case has been settled. I watched the MU match on CTL live and legal.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

I ain't surprised.  tongue

The only channel i've watched on DSTV naija on HD is the mnet channel.

So all those LCDs people hang on their walls in Naija are just worthless?
Why buy HD ready TVs when you cannot watch HD channels?
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2010
Sauron,
I'm not so sure DSTV offers HD to Nigeria in any form,let alone love games.They do for South African viewers though.
As per the corner stats,I'll check again.We beat Wolves 3-nil at OT.
But you're right about Rooney and the 40-goal season.We need goals from everywhere else.The main prize is the EPL and CL.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by aieromon(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Sauron
Inasmuch as i desire the EPL title,am not that selfish not to  want Rooney's personal achievement and i feel this is the season to do just that.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Kx: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

The answer to your question is exactly the reason
why they pad blacberry yet it is used for voice telephone conversation only.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
aieromon:

@Sauron
Inasmuch as i desire the EPL title,am not that selfish not to  want Rooney's personal achievement and i feel this is the season to do just that.

It's no brainer. . . . . .If Rooney breaks his testicles tonight that rules him out till the end of the season, he will win PFA player award.
There's no player in Europe better than him in the last 6 months or thereabout!!!

Eastbay:

Sauron,
I'm not so sure DSTV offers HD to Nigeria in any form,let alone love games.They do for South African viewers though.

I think Naija viewers should boycott DSTV then. . . . . . .WTF??

Vida scored from a corner against Wolves.

But you're right about Rooney and the 40-goal season.We need goals from everywhere else.The main prize is the EPL and CL.

4th title in a row will please me more than any individual accolades.

Kx:

The answer to your question is exactly the reason
why they pad blacberry yet it is used for voice telephone conversation only.

U have to admire Nigerians. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by teemoe(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
The last day of this season is going to be phenomenom
Viewing centers will ve 2 use 3 diff decoders dat dayif not blood go flow oooooh!
Hitv and tony subair are just full of crap. . .dey were bz shown stock villa afta dey advertised d match. .
Rooney is the key to our success. If he stays fit, manutd win d league!!!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2010

We can always get a Blueray player and enjoy our LCD.

Sauron,

I've watched Mnet HD in a Naija hotel.
Don't know how they pulled that off.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2010
Sauron,
Unfortunately,DSTv happens to be the best around.HiTV is a disgrace.Today's game went so far as to confirm it.CTL and co offer only EPL and it's transmitting from Dubai,i guess.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

We can always get a Blueray player and enjoy our LCD.

Except this excuse!!!
Only PS3 console owners should be buying HDTVs. . . . .
However, the peops who own em don't even know they have not utilised the hi-definition technology yet.

I've watched Mnet HD in a Naija hotel.
Don't know how they pulled that off.

Couldn't have been High Definition.
Your eyes prolly deceived you. grin grin

Eastbay:

Sauron,
Unfortunately,DSTv happens to be the best around.HiTV is a disgrace.Today's game went so far as to confirm it.CTL and co offer only EPL and it's transmitting from Dubai,i guess.

Na wa o. . . . .How did HiTV manage to get their noses in the business of beaming live EPL games?

Anyways, we keep marching on.
United don't have to worry about those pretenders. . . . .The title is in our hands to LOSE.
Win all our remaining games and the title is OURS!!!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2010

Except this excuse!!!
Only PS3 console owners should be buying HDTVs. . . . .
However, the peops who own em don't even know they have not utilised the hi-definition technology yet.

Couldn't have been High Definition.
Your eyes prolly deceived you.

Naija is eons behind.
Broadband here is a joke compared to that abroad.

LOL. .
It had to be, there was a lil' HD logo at the top corner.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2010
So the Scummies win again. . . . Oh well undecided undecided

Don't know why Berbasulk always reminds me of Ibra. On some days they look worldclass while on others they are absolutely useless.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by akinalabi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
Eastbay:

@akinalabi,
Kindly give us the info on how to go about it. . .I had to squeeze into a friend's house to see the game and as a result,missed the first 30 mins of the game.

I'll fill you in soon. I'll get my friend to help sort it.

Eastbay:

I'm not so sure.
If I remember clearly,Rooney had 4 against Hull at OT,and I don't remember any coming from corners.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Against Wolves at OT, Vida scored with a header from a Gibson corner
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

So the Scummies win again. . . . Oh well undecided undecided

Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
@BD
Mindeth them not, dear, you saw well. DSTV introduced the new HD PVR decoder a little while ago.
Anybody that says otherwise is stale. grin

HItv management and technical crew should all be shot below the belt. Silly people.

Great win!! Fulham didn't even have a clue.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2010
Cristalz:

@BD
Mindeth them not, dear, you saw well. DSTV introduced the new HD PVR decoder a little while ago.
Anybody that says otherwise is stale. grin

I know i saw a HD logo .

So it's available now?
I should start thinking of one. HD is heaven.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2010
For Real you lot have HD in naija? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Cristalz(f): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
@BD
It's not widely available yet, if you get my drift. wink grin

They're still working on a few technicalities. . .e.g, only a special group of their guys can install the thing, not just anybody; viewing two channels simultaneously like one can with the normal PVR is not yet possible on the HD PVR, number of recording hours, access issues, and some other stuff.
But it's real. . .MNET and the Supersport channels only, for now.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
BlueDiva:

I know i saw a HD logo .

So it's available now?
I should start thinking of one. HD is heaven.

HD Boxes are worthless if DSTV don't beam HD Channels.
SKY+ HD has 999 channels but the HD channels on it are not up to 40.
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2010
Sauron
what is it with you and HD?

Nice one United!!!!

I think the return of RIO and Vida at this time of the season is a good thing for our run-in
time to wallop those scoucers

Glory Glory United!!!!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by RuuDie(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2010
C'mon people, naija is not that bad or behind. . . . we do have HD; but so many people are just ignorant or don't really give a f.cuk - way 2 many other s.h.yte 4 d average man's head 2 worry about!

aieromon:

@Ruudie
http://www.hitv.com.ng/leaguefixtures.php
The game wasn't advertised tis why i assumed SS would show it.

@Bluediva
You might want to tone it down a little.CTL has a pending court case to televise premiership matches in Nigeria.You're watchin' illegal TV!

aieroman, i understand u; what annoys me is that up until friday evening (the last time i watched their HiSport channels), they advertised the UTD-Fulham game. they musta altered their online schedule after that day or forgot to yank off the tv advert - but bottomline is, it was never DsTV's match to aire given that they'd already shown the Chelsea game the evening before!

As for CTL's EPL airing being illegal - i beg to disagree. . . . CTL do not have their own dedicated stations showing these games; its more like affiliate stations that they do not have so much control over - its like saying HiTV should stop SET from showing the amazing race at so-so time. Well, we wait on the courts but i think, HITV do not really have a case!
Re: Manchester Utd Vs Fulham [3 - 0] On Sunday, 14th March by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2010
Its really annoying HiTV couldnt even get back to us on why we couldnt get to see the math i paid for.

@Akin Alabi
Pls, lemme know how workable the DSTV Ghana works abeg

I think Olumide Amure needs to clear the air on that rubbish that happened yesterday
classic madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Manuel Almunia Chronicles / Liverpool Vs Man City [2-2] On Saturday November 21st, 2009 / UCL: Real Madrid Vs CSKA Moscow (4 - 1) On March 14th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.