Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo (21420 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Serial Thief Caught In Nnewi, Tied Up (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by segebase(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
blame NK
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by cardoctor(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
See him head
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
See sense,...he is creative,..intelligent and smart.
..Lols
see how I want to defend my brother because of tribe...let him receive his punishment ASAP...My fellow brothers in the west knows where they are good at
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some will start mentioning the man's tribe instead of focusing on the issue. Too much tribalism on nairaland these days
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by SUSSYASH: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
What is this one saying?
Unik3030:
this was d same thing me m my guy discussed last night, no time now they will start blaming South Africa government for not intervening when they are been killed. ask yourself, how can u leave your land, your country n go n steal in another man's place?
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by ninodaniel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
As old as it is he, what a shame these nnamdi Kanu Boys self,
who's ur English teacher?
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by HMZi: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
Emeka Anthony Uche is a tribeless Nigerian just tryin' to make ends meet.
ShyCypher,ah kilode??!!!!!
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by edupedia: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Bloggers and sensationalism
If you tagged this one serial thief.
Which adjective will you use to qualify the likes of Atiku, Abaca, IBB, Obasanjo, Saraki, Diezani and Co.

Take time angry

...the adjective for those ones na "incorrigible"....
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by HMZi: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Bloggers and sensationalism
Which adjective will you use to qualify the likes of Atiku, Abaca, IBB, Obasanjo, Saraki, Diezani and Co.

Take time angry
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by castrol180(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad on Tuesday arrested one Emeka Anthony Uche for pretending to be deaf and dumb in order to steal from unsuspecting victims. According to reports, Uche’s expertise was to sneak into peoples’ offices, steal laptops, mobile phones and other valuables.

He was arrested yesterday after one of his escapades.

CCTV footage of his exploits have been compiled by the police for him to be arraigned in court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/notorious-thief-pretending-deaf-dumb-arrested-lagos-photo.html

I am not surprised, as it is their work...perpetrating what they know to do in another man's land.
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
HMZi:
ShyCypher,ah kilode??!!!!!

Kini? Wetin I do you?
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by HMZi: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Kini? Wetin I do you?
NCAN f.o.c job no dey tire you sef...
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
undecided cool sad sad smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cool cool smiley wink grin cheesy sad cool sad Kanu slaves..Igbos are DAFT,DUMB.BLIND.Therefore. IPOBARECRIMINALS(joe igbokwe 2017)
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
wink sad see his head like Adogan/koko irin(iron pot)
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
HMZi:
NCAN f.o.c job no dey tire you sef...

Food wey sweet dey tire person? grin

Baba free me jare...
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by brownsugar23: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
if sodier slap am he go hear by force
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
This old man?

He should know better undecided
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by joe4real12: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
He's a developer grin
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
joe4real12:

He's a developer grin

Business Development Officer
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by iamdannyfc(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chisos
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by beyee(f): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
He came to my office, two different times and I gave him money, na wao
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad on Tuesday arrested one Emeka Anthony Uche for pretending to be deaf and dumb in order to steal from unsuspecting victims. According to reports, Uche’s expertise was to sneak into peoples’ offices, steal laptops, mobile phones and other valuables.

He was arrested yesterday after one of his escapades.

CCTV footage of his exploits have been compiled by the police for him to be arraigned in court.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/notorious-thief-pretending-deaf-dumb-arrested-lagos-photo.html

Na dem developers
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by UncutSk(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
obviously a cone head afonja
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Ghostmode22: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Ezionye(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
How does pretending to be deaf and dumb aid him in stealing?
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by logica(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

parallel.
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by delerx(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy resemble NK ooooo
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by joa2013: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Emeka Anthony Uche, the same people.
Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by Bamz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
chillychill:
Awon omo oko wa ba ile je... undecided God will kuku help us

cheesy amen

1 Like

Re: Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo by willibounce1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
The owners of ploperties in ragos caught stearing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Tips To Avoid Being Shot Or Brutalized By Police In Nigeria / Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.