Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) (40097 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
A 34-year-old alleged serial thief, Ifeanyi Odieze Ezenagu, who is currently being investigated by policemen attached to Surulere Division, Lagos State Police Command has revealed that he lures, drugs, and robs women who go on a blind date with him.

Ifeanyi who has no fixed address disclosed that since he ventured into this crime he has robbed over thirty women.

According to him, “I lure the women to different hotels where I drug and rob them clean.”

It was learned that he met his waterloo recently after robbing six women of their belongings worth N2,368,000 using the same modus operandi.

He lured them to a hotel, where he laced their drinks, resulting in their falling into a deep slumber, and thereafter robbed the women of their 3 iPhones 12, 2 iPhones 11 Pro Max, 1 iPhone XR, one Nokia phone, one wristwatch, and one gold necklace, with a total value of N2,368,000.

The suspect was arrested after detectives attached to Surulere Division of the Lagos State Police Command received reports of his crimes.Confirming the arrest, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command,

Ikeja-Lagos said preliminary investigations reveal that the suspect has no fixed address but lures women to different hotels where he drugs and robs them clean. Investigations further reveal that he has robbed over thirty women since he ventured into this crime.”

“While the stolen items have all been recovered before he could dispose of them, investigation is on to apprehend receivers of stolen items he works with. Suspects will be arraigned at the end of investigation.”

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, CP Abiodun Alabi, assures all residents of Lagos that the command will continue to work towards the decimation of crime and criminality in the Centre of Excellence. He equally enjoins Nigerians to be vigilant and report any suspicious happening to security agencies.

Source: VANGUARD

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by God1000(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lock him up

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bhmm
Save the cry and face the punishment.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
All there controlled drugs are no longer controlled as everybody needs money in our country .

7 Likes

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by remsonik(f): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nonsense lazy boy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Befulfilled(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Where's the picture of the thief?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
what women goes to a hotel on the 1st date with a total stranger, if not OLOSHOES?!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
He will spend time in the can
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Mynd44
nlfpmod

No pictures

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
IbadeHQ:

No pictures

doggedfighter:
Where's the picture of the thief?

Picture uploaded.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what women goes to a hotel on the 1st date with a total stranger, if not OLOSHOES?!

Does that justify drugging and robbing them?

What do you call men that go to a hotel on a first date with strangers ?

Drop your bias !

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Does that justify drugging and robbing them?
What do you call men that go to a hotel on a first date with strangers ?
Drop your bias !

ANYONE who goes to a hotel with a total stranger DESERVES what they get there.... whether being robbed, being drugged or worse.
a man getting robbed by a woman who invited him in a hotel is a foolish h0rny donkey who deserves anything he gets!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Mintedu: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bursted

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Danielle09: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Immediately I saw the headline I knew the culprit was igbo, have read close to 4 related topics today alone and all the four are igbos☹️

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
And this one will be saying he's OBIdient,
lives in lagos, want to spoil the reputation built by BAT..
IM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS WHAT OBIdients are known for hoodlums, threatening, rape, kidnapping, killing themselves in the east and now want to import same mentality to our dear lagos, it won't work for you..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 amen

Good evening to all progressives only

28 Likes

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Wintertime: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thief
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chaiiiiiiiiiii..... women just turn cheap commodities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Justsylvia(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
see fine boy with bad character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Stanislause94: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mehn!
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Make una drug am too, then make him wake up for kuje prison. But some women dey mental too .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by wiseone28: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bad news everyday
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Honestfrend: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fine boy.. Fine thief.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lock up the idiot and throw away the key

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LawyerLomo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hope this ain't an innocent guy's face here?

No go post passing way no know anything come tarnish his fragile and invaluable image because say you want blog.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by melody91: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol.. imagine , this useless developer thieving bastard fit get account for here too dey beat chest upanddown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by krisoma: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Found Dead In Their Home In Niger State (photos) / Shock As Sokoto Residents Identify Murdered Bandit As Former Neighbour / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.