Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) (20315 Views)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Nigerian Student, Ojo Bagged Most Outstanding Phd Student Award In USA (photo) / OAU English Department Refused To Give Best Graduating Student Award For 15/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
All these people with outstanding performance and results dissapear into thin air afterwards abi wetin dey happen sef?
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
toyhandsome:
Thanks Bunmi Oguns for the share.
I dedicate the award to all young Nigerians out there who continue to work hard despite no encouragement or support.
I know if it was entertainment or politics ..some Nigerian heavy weights would have identified with it.
They would have even given cars, houses, brands and likes����.
But as you know in our nation...all is well.
Maybe someday someone will be interested in supporting/applauding academic/innovation achievements.

I'll just encourage all of us not to give up. We all own Naija..

Signed
Toyosi Craig
toyosi@sun.ac.za

wow we the young generation are proud of you for this remarkable achievement on one of the major leading area in the world and also the number one alternative solution to Nigeria biggest set back on business and foreign investors. Renewable energy especially solar energy is the next valuable thing that will change Nigerians development landscape if the government and private sector are able to see the great potential in solving the electricity problems we are facing. I wish you will allow us to gain from your knowledge when you are done studying . Once more thank you for making us proud.
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Congrats to him once more.
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Olusojisorunmu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
toyhandsome:
I dedicate the award to all young Nigerians out there who continue to work hard despite no encouragement or support.
I know if it was entertainment or politics ..some Nigerian heavy weights would have identified with it.
Maybe someday someone will be interested in supporting/applauding academic/innovation achievements.

Signed
Toyosi Craig
toyosi@sun.ac.za

Congrats Agsoba..... u v done well again.
More wisdom for greater ideas and innovations.
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by olawonder(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
toyhandsome:

Signed
Toyosi Craig
toyosi@sun.ac.za

Guys, don’t fall for this o... not the same guy! Beware of scammers
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by samsam4real: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who says that Nigeria will wot be great again? Congratulations Great Toyosi Craig...Africa and Nigeria is proud of U
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Fine boy
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
All these people with outstanding performance and results dissapear into thin air afterwards abi wetin dey happen sef?

Lolz... They were never designed for real life demands, schooling was never designed to make on excel in life...They lacked life skills and the demands placed by life for excellence....Simple
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz... They were never designed for real life demands, schooling was never designed to make on excel in life...They lacked life skills and the demands placed by life for excellence....Simple
on my bill

1 Like

Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
on my bill

wink

Baddest
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congrats to him.

What I guess that doesn't allow people to celebrate such academics excellence is because thesame person is yet to invent an idea. What we have are more of recycle knowledge that was just been transformed.

Ask the dude, what have he find solutions to in that engineering field or others?.

Don't be surprised if he was on govt scholarship ? What problem has he solve with his research ?

That's what we want to applaud not just the best student on a recycling knowledge-based .
Re: Toyosi Craig Wins Most Outstanding Student Award In South Africa (Photos) by jokality(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Good for her. When succes calls........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Trust Newspaper Reports That 529 ABU Students Use One Toilet / ABSUTH Provost Joins Students In Protest (photos) / UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.