Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) (41586 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
ONLY religion can do this. If you check now, there might be PhD holders among them. Professors. People with insanely high IQs. But religion makes them put all of that on 'pause' and start acting like they're under some sort of mind control. I don't know how anyone can seriously believe that the supposed master of the whole universe of which earth is nothing but a nearly insignificant part (in terms of numbers, when compared to the rest) would be happy with you for rolling on the ground and screaming incoherent words.

The gullibility is so astronomic, no body noticed the female ushers on trousers.

Christianity has been bastardized and thrown to the dogs

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
uzomba:
My brother Pastor, it's a shame that this type of comment is coming from you. Please go to God and ask for wisdom and grace to function. What you criticize you may never become. Jesus was criticized by the religious leaders of his time. Did that make him fake? The way you handle your freedom before speech may affect your freedom after speech. Be careful for God is supreme and does not need human opinion or consent before acting. Don't attract his wrath because of social media. Be warned.

I am certain when Jesus faced the Pharisees in a manner that no one would dare to, there would be people like you who would be saying that Jesus was drawing the wrath of God by severely criticizing the Pharisees.

My good brother, do not be deceived. There is no Church anywhere, anymore. The flock has been driven abroad and if we don't save the body of Christ, the man of lawlessness will have a field day ravaging Christians. Look at you for instance. What makes you think Suleman has more anointing than you? What makes you think he has a superior priesthood compared to yours? Can't you see that these pastors are the offsprings of the Pharisees that Jesus criticized when He said:

"Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;

they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;

they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them `Rabbi.' (Matt 23: 5-7)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Beetunez44(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Because it is a scam. I am a man of God and I can tell you that it is very unbiblical. People fell under anointing in the Bible but not in this manner. This is a Pentecostal scam. Nothing more to it.
u are indeed a man of God.....if u cannot believe dis it means u avnt xperience dis happen in ur ministry...chai U AV BEEN MISSING
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beetunez44:

u are indeed a man of God.....if u cannot believe dis it means u avnt xperience dis happen in ur ministry...chai U AV BEEN MISSING

Another ignorant Christian. Let me ask you a question:

Who is supposed to benefit from the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in a religious setting?

I shall be waiting for an answer.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Later one idiot will say that atheism is a mental illness.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
northvietnam:
Pastors are scammers
As you are a thief
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Beetunez44(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Another ignorant Christian. Let me ask you a question:

Who is supposed to benefit from the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in a religious setting?

I shall be waiting for an answer.
i will also ansa u wit a question
to whom was d manifestation of holy spirit promised
I av also been in great detest of dis before always thinking it a scam until dis happened THROUGH me......Until dis happens through u; u wil neva believe
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by obinna58(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
davo90tico:

Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. - 2 Chronicles 20:20
Why don't you believe in durga, Brahma, Shiva, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Panku, fsm, Ganesha, vishnu, mahavira, Odin, hanuman
Why would leave the love of those God and choose Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by uzomba(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am certain when Jesus faced the Pharisees in a manner that no one would dare to, there would be people like you who would be saying that Jesus was drawing the wrath of God by severely criticizing the Pharisees.

My good brother, do not be deceived. There is no Church anywhere, anymore. The flock has been driven abroad and if we don't save the body of Christ, the man of lawlessness will have a field day ravaging Christians. Look at you for instance. What makes you think Suleman has more anointing than you? What makes you think he has a superior priesthood compared to yours? Can't you see that these pastors are the offsprings of the Pharisees that Jesus criticized when He said:

"Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;

they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues;

they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them `Rabbi.' (Matt 23: 5-7)

I am glad you know the Bible that Jesus said I will build my church and the gates of hell will not destroy it. Though I am not his fan, it is not my business to speak about what others are doing, rather I have an obligation to preach the right message to counter the wrong message. Criticizing others is not a message and also unproductive. Preach Jesus. If he is lifted up, he promised to draw men unto himself. Jesus saves. Preach it, Say it Shout it at every opportunity. God bless.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beetunez44:

i will also ansa u wit a question
to whom was d manifestation of holy spirit promised
I av also been in great detest of dis before always thinking it a scam until dis happened THROUGH me......Until dis happens through u; u wil neva believe

It is rude to answer a question with a question.

Please, answer my question. This is not a matter of experience but what is contained in the Word. What is the essense of "falling under the anointing" and what benefits are attached? Thank you.

Mind you, the answer is in the Bible. All you need as a Christian is to study the Word and seek for the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

The reason why I won't trust your experience is that they are personal and anything could have inspired it.

2 Likes

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
uzomba:

I am glad you know the Bible that Jesus said I will build my church and the gates of hell will not destroy it. Though I am not his fan, it is not my business to speak about what others are doing, rather I have an obligation to preach the right message to counter the wrong message. Criticizing others is not a message and also unproductive. Preach Jesus. If he is lifted up, he promised to draw men unto himself. Jesus saves. Preach it, Say it Shout it at every opportunity. God bless.

If it is not your business, then why do you feel it is also not my business? Was it Jesus's business when He heavily criticized the religious leaders? Was it also John the Baptist's business when he criticized the religious leaders? If your sort of Christianity is to mind your business even when wolves infiltrate the body of Christ, all fine. But I am a responsible Christian, not a bench warmer. I will continue to call out this brood of vipers who pervert the gospel for pecuniary gains for as long as God keeps me alive. I refuse to be the irresponsible Christian whose motto is "I am minding my business".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by uzomba(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
obinna58:

Why don't you believe in durga, Brahma, Shiva, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Panku, fsm, Ganesha, vishnu, mahavira, Odin, hanuman
Though you weren't referring to my post, but the Bible says Jesus is the only way to God. He is the only saviour from sins. Many of the religions you mentioned recognized Jesus as being extraordinary. Accept Jesus and be saved today. Only Jesus can save from sin. Shalom
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Beetunez44(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

If it is not your business, then why do you feel it is also not my business? Was it Jesus's business when He heavily criticized the religious leaders? Was it also John the Baptist's business when he criticized the religious leaders. If your sort of Christianity is to mind your business even when wolves infiltrate the body of Christ, all fine. But I am a responsible Christian, not a bench warmer. I will continue to call out this brood of vipers who pervert the gospel for pecuniary gains for as long as God keeps me alive. I refuse to be the irresponsible Christian whose motto is "I am minding my business".
man of God av u discerned dis man before concluding he is a #viper
D scriptures says "prove all things"
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by migeoart(f): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
Why are d ushers, choirs and instrumentalist not affected by d anointing.
and also the camera men
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beetunez44:

man of God av u discerned dis man before concluding he is a #viper
D scriptures says "prove all things"

Is it not obvious? I provided a Bible verse. Compare your pastors to a description of a Pharisee. Now, look at the structure of their organizations. These men are nothing but con men.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by obinna58(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
uzomba:

Though you weren't referring to my post, but the Bible says Jesus is the only way to God. He is the only saviour from sins. Many of the religions you mentioned recognized Jesus as being extraordinary. Accept Jesus and be saved today. Only Jesus can save from sin. Shalom
Bible says Hehehe, Mafians deluded your brain into believing that Jesus is the only way to unexisting being
You also said Jesus is the only way to God and added that others worshiping their own God recognize Jesus as extraordinary,

Isn't it laughable
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by uzomba(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

If it is not your business, then why do you feel it is also not my business? Was it Jesus's business when He heavily criticized the religious leaders? Was it also John the Baptist's business when he criticized the religious leaders. If your sort of Christianity is to mind your business even when wolves infiltrate the body of Christ, all fine. But I am a responsible Christian, not a bench warmer. I will continue to call out this brood of vipers who pervert the gospel for pecuniary gains for as long as God keeps me alive. I refuse to be the irresponsible Christian whose motto is "I am minding my business".

I am sorry if I did hurt you. It was not intended. But what attracted me to your post was your claim of being clergy. Time is too short for us to waste it on another man's approach of serving God. Each and every one of us will give account to God one day. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity".
Luke 13:24‭-‬27 KJV
http://bible.com/1/luk.13.24-27.KJV Shalom.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
virus05:
you wanna know the answer??. Well you have to be in the spirit to fall under the anointing.
So u mean these sets of people are not in the spirit?
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
uzomba:

I am sorry if I did hurt you. It was not intended. But what attracted me to your post was your claim of being clergy. Time is too short for us to waste it on another man's approach of serving God. Each and every one of us will give account to God one day. "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity".
Luke 13:24‭-‬27 KJV
http://bible.com/1/luk.13.24-27.KJV Shalom.

No, you didn't hurt me.

I must again disagree with you. Though, we are on a personal race, but as Christians, we must watch out for one another. A Christian cannot afford to say "it doesn't concern me".

Read this verse:

"Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." (Gal 6: 1-2)

The reason why I am harsh on these religious leaders is because I don't regard them as believers. I see them as wolves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
i am not sure i have
It means no one falls under the anointing.grin.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by endy247(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xda59:

Don't be deceived. Those that fell were all his crew members. They were just playing their assigned roles in the scam.
. That's what you choose to believe but I don't believe such.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
I can only see that girl with pikini
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by victrick105: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:
ONLY religion can do this. If you check now, there might be PhD holders among them. Professors. People with insanely high IQs. But religion makes them put all of that on 'pause' and start acting like they're under some sort of mind control. I don't know how anyone can seriously believe that the supposed master of the whole universe of which earth is nothing but a nearly insignificant part (in terms of numbers, when compared to the rest) would be happy with you for rolling on the ground and screaming incoherent words.

people got the right to choose what they wanna believe....itz no bodies right to judge other peoples action or shove there belief down anyones throat...for you its stupidity at itz peak, for them, itz there religion...just as you've got the right to live life how you wanna live it, thatz the same way you should respect there opinion and ideology...i think the world will be a better place if we learn to stop judging and start respecting...God has given us freedom to choose between good and evil, just respect others and leave judgement for God.
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Keneeby:

As you are a thief

Mods come and ban this pastor
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by MrFly(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hypocrites, must u roll to be filled with d Holy Spirit? When the disciples spoke in tongues, none of them rolled.. Naija i hail thee
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
obinna58:

Because unlike the others he is the same yesterday today and forever, and the joy of him being in my heart knows no bounds and also because all the above mentioned are gods with small g. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the one who opens a door and no one shuts it, who closes a door and no one opens it, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah shama, Jehovah mekadishkem, the one who turns my yeye to ayeye, he doesn't take drugs yet he is the MOST HIGH GOD, the reasons why I follow him are uncountable, because he gives me reasons each and every day showing me his superiority over all. God of all gods, doctor of doctors, the greatest architect that ever lived and the one who was, who is and is to come. That is my answer bro
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
davo90tico:

Because unlike the others he is the same yesterday today and forever, and the joy of him being in my heart knows no bounds and also because all the above mentioned are gods with small g. He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the one who opens a door and no one shuts it, who closes a door and no one opens it, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah shama, Jehovah mekadishkem, the one who turns my yeye to ayeye, he doesn't take drugs yet he is the MOST HIGH GOD, the reasons why I follow him are uncountable, because he gives me reasons each and every day showing me his superiority over all. God of all gods, doctor of doctors, the greatest architect that ever lived and the one who was, who is and is to come. That is my answer bro
Bluffing out nonsense you are deduded with
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Sanchase: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oyibo is busy creating the next artificial robotic intelligence, Africans are busy rolling on the floor every sunday. .

I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
obinna58:

Bluffing out nonsense you are deduded with
I love the fact that u call it nonsense, because what u don't understand u call nonsense, but that's all good bro. Read God's word and God fills u with knowledge
Prov 2:2
Listen to what is wise and try to understand it.
If u don't understand it's fine, and if u call it nonsense, I will rather be deep into the wonderful life u call nonsense than anywhere else. God bless u
Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Pat081: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
internationalman:
Why are d ushers, choirs and instrumentalist not affected by d anointing.
question I wanted to ask ooooooo

1 Like

Re: People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) by Keneeby(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=northvietnam post=61547938]

Mods come and ban this pastor [/quote/)

Let's watch and who mods will ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Lady Leaks Pastor Aaron Finley's Sex Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.