Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,764 members, 7,837,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] (37365 Views)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by castrol180(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thief visiting armed robbers...the same clan they are.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy is lobbying hard so he can become the next PDP chairman undecided
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by hanassholesolo: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=giftq post=61533063][/quote]

basket of tomatoes 42k? lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Proffdada: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
kokoA:
I have noticed that PDP men always watch AIT while APC wen watch Channels TV. Why?
the answer is on TVC

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:
Thief visiting armed robbers...the same clan they are.
just like buhari being the grandcomander in thief. just 2 years, he has looted more than all the past president combine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by doe: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Money can’t buy class!!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by igbeke: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Baawaa:
CORRUPTION bind them together grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and die
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Gkemz: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
The country you laboured to build is now in a disarray as a result of the clueless nincompoop you handed over to.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by kitombo: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Yarn me wetin Mama Peace say for that meeting. I don miss those her ogbonge grammar no be small.

I remember: Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on
no

This quoted Mama Peace Ogbonge grammar is correct if read in the context of Ojukwu's symbolism of courage, resolve and bravery not dying.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Kendroid: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
MMM

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Sirpaul(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Simply put APC = TVC while PDP = AIT
kokoA:
I have noticed that PDP men always watch AIT while APC wen watch Channels TV. Why?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Hmmmm

Buhari! Enjoying his loot in peace.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Shikena(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by ozimec(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alphasoar:
GEJ like OBJ should just retire active partisan politics and just remain an elder statesman.

We would love that . . .

I think I agree with you but, I wonder what the current President should do while someone like GeJ who is obviously younger retires. just wondering

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Oblang(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
giftq:

i doubt he means well

I know u will doubt it na as long as he's dealing with Igbos...una never see anything
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oblang:

I know u will doubt it na as long as he's dealing with Igbos...una never see anything

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Chukwuemekankem(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Baawaa:
CORRUPTION bind them together grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
do you know what?...
you are just a piece of asshole... pussy licker like your BokoHaram father.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by tuboi: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Where do u stand cos ur comment doesn't have any bearing.I May not know GEJ personally but Gbenga Daniel remains d best Gorvernor Ogun State ever had.
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by dadebayo1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
They are watching GEJ speak on AIT..... grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
See as that patience slim finish ������������������

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Corrupt leaders watching themselves in a Corrupt TV � Station AIT.

Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Tecno66: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alphasoar:
GEJ like OBJ should just retire active partisan politics and just remain an elder statesman.

We would love that . . .
What of Buhari?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
all to make him the pdp chairman
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by omoelerin1: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Despite the general belief among the biafrans that APC is the party of South West and the North, PDP still belong to South West and North. The former and current chairmen are northerners, the next one has been zoned to the South West. The next presidential candidate of the party is already zone to the north.
What will now be the lot of our brothers from the east who claim the ownership of PDP?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Alphasoar(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tecno66:
What of Buhari?
After his tenure
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by Alphasoar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
ozimec:

I think I agree with you but, I wonder what the current President should do while someone like GeJ who is obviously younger retires. just wondering
It isn't an excuse
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by ogbada33: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
See him drinking water for the cameras. Once the paparazzi are done, he will break out the Henny and liquor up as usual
how does that affect your salary?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by gazoka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
God will never forgive you for leaving us into buhari hand. With power you were rigged out by the northerners. kpatakpata them for only fight and kill their self in the north and later turn their region to idp camp . because you love everyone and you don't want the useless senseless northerners to kill their self you admit defeat. God will never forgive you. shebi you and ya wife are enjoying the ones you stole and me I never see food chop since morning. no wahala. shebi buhari set they steal him own.[/quote]

Abeg leave Jona alone.he be godly man if na this Hausa Fulani they will prefer war instead of peace. Imagine the thing dey like this as he no fight back, what if he fought back do you think that people will Still be alive in this country?
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by lekan3531(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
useless set of people....Na thunder go fire na..dis people av finished dis country is only God dat can help us
Re: Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] by pedrilo: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oga daniel, ur people worked togeda wit Hausa pipo to bring him down, and u come back to chop or vomit.
This pipo no dey shame?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State / Tinubu Commissions Ondo Revenue Office Complex Constructed By Akeredolu (photos) / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.