Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos (33524 Views)

Cattle Herders Gang-Rape 8-Months Pregnant Woman In Abuja / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dafuq
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by All4good: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
babtaima:

Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying nd brother won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at college , there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how good you really are. Your ex girlfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. shee can’t handle it. shee breaks down and starts crying, and blames herself . Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? He’s in shock. He can’t believe it. He knew what you were going through, but he never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. He can’t cry, He can’t feel anything. He stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that boy with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big brother , you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, he stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground,he just loses it. He cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex girlfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with boys . Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? He tried to kill herself. He didn’t succeed like you did, but He tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They affect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are. Even if we’ve NEVER talked before, I’m here for you. Copy and paste this as your status to show people there are people out there that care.let's see who actually read all of it. For anyone that feels this way smiley
Wonderful. Nice
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
ok. we hear
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Jbleenk: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Did they not say bail is free?
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
They will tell u its pedophile to marry at 17yrs but they wont hesitate to impregnate u at even 15yrs
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by correctguy101(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
babtaima:

Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is crying nd brother won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him, what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit there, holding each other, crying. The next day at college , there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in, and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you. Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never telling you how good you really are. Your ex girlfriend, the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you.. shee can’t handle it. shee breaks down and starts crying, and blames herself . Your friends? They’re sobbing too, wondering how they could never see that anything was wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was too late. And your best friend? He’s in shock. He can’t believe it. He knew what you were going through, but he never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to end it. He can’t cry, He can’t feel anything. He stands up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor. Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone knew you, that boy with the bright smile and bubbly personality. The one that was always there for them, the shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It hurts him, a lot. You were his big brother , you were supposed to always be there for him. Your best friend, he stays strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start lowering your casket into the ground,he just loses it. He cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you cuts himself. Your ex girlfriend doesn’t know how to love anymore and just sleeps around with boys . Your friends all go into depression. Your best friend? He tried to kill herself. He didn’t succeed like you did, but He tried…your brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care. You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just affect you. They affect everyone. Don’t end your life, you have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if you give up. I’m here for absolutely anyone that needs to talk, no matter who you are. Even if we’ve NEVER talked before, I’m here for you. Copy and paste this as your status to show people there are people out there that care.let's see who actually read all of it. For anyone that feels this way smiley

Hau,
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by sylvez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
babtaima:

The friend, he killed herself ??
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by lebete3000: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
babtaima:

People only think they care after the suicide deed has been done. It's not as if they care per say, it's just that no matter how wicked people think they are, God has put a guilty conscience in everyone of us that is d punishment for our transgression.

I have decided not to take my life but will never forgive anyone who hurts me either physically or emotionally.
Infact I've decided not to love anyone again cos I believe that thing called LOVE is nothing but film-trick.

I'm a 30year old Man and I know exactly what I'm talking about. There's nothing like Love anywhere but just attraction and lusty, nothing more. I'm a nervous person seriously working on my self-esteem issues but I'm good to a fault. Infact I compensate for my awkwardness by being a very good and humble person, yet people still focus more on my awkwardness and look for every opportunity to give a dog a bad name so that they can kill it, literally speaking.

I've come to understand the saying that goes "attitude determines one's altitude" isn't necessarily referring to the attitude of one being a good person, a good attitude actually means one with a sociable and good self esteem, nothing more.

If you like be good from now till end of the world, you'll still suffer in people's hands if you're socially awkward. People will hate you and feel guilty after you end it all, but doesn't mean they loved or liked you, they still don't like you but just felt guilty nothing more.

A good personality, attitude or self esteem may be a very wicked person in real life. These people know how to gather public Love and Sympathy to their sides to use in destroying their opponents with ease- 48 Laws of Power.

And on the other hand a bad, awkward and low self esteem individual may actually be a very good and lovely person at heart but not cool enough to get the love of people and even sometimes end up harbouring their disgust. In d end he ends up being given a bad name (image tarnished, blackmailed), just for people to be able to hang or get rid of him.

That's why this world will never be a better place.

Fvck Love.

West Side!
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
if am the boss i wil not arrest her,but d guy who gave her that stomach.
I think u urgently need a brain surgeon....y'all are making a mess of urselves forming stupiid feminists with ya malnourished brain cells....wat is d connection between d guy responsible for d mutual encounter da resulted to dat purtruiding tummy n d crime being committed by d said lady?

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
nickxtra:
Even the boss that employed and later arrested a minor should be arrested too for child trafficking.
That can only happen in advanced countries, here,she will tell u she was only helping her situation by employing her.

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I think u urgently need a brain surgeon....y'all are making a mess of urselves forming stupiid feminists with ya malnourished brain cells....wat is d connection between d guy responsible for d mutual encounter da resulted to dat purtruiding tummy n d crime being committed by d said lady?
don crace b4? she went into crime to feed hersef n the guy unborn child
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
don crace b4? she went into crime to feed hersef n the guy unborn child
All dis children wey dem born/ train for one room una no dey think we'll...was d thieving biiatch reported to have been raped?
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
dainformant:
A six (6) months pregnant lady simply identified as Ogechukwu was arrested last week Thursday with five others by her boss for allegedly stealing. According to the CEO Behind Bars imitative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, others secured their bail by paying huge some but Ogechukwu who is said to be 17-years-old was denied bail by the police for failing to provide N15,000.

Yesterday at about 9:45pm, Ogechuckwu was reportedly released on bail and is set to be charged to court this morning.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/pregnant-lady-arrested-boss-allegedly-stealing-delta-state-photos.html

sse what Nnamdi kanu has done.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

All dis children wey dem born/ train for one room una no dey think we'll...was d thieving biiatch reported to have been raped?
the bae must ve don it to feed the lazy but only prick holder
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
the bae must ve don it to feed the lazy but only prick holder

U just assumed abi? Cos u are a feminist wannabee.....wat u lack is a good sense of judgment n u need to do something abt it...
Any woman who allowed herself to get pregnant out of wedlock should carry her cross except she was raped that's wen such person can attract my sympathy..
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
BarryX:
Whenever I hear someone paid for bail and it always written boldly in Police Stations that BAIL IS FREE . I am always tempted to ask the rhetorical question. Shouldn't we just legalise these egunje called BAIL already and get it over with?
sounds like that's what we have to do, make bribery legal and get it over and done with! grin
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

U just assumed abi? Cos u are a feminist wannabee.....wat u lack is a good sense of judgment n u need to do something abt it...
Any woman who allowed herself to get pregnant out of wedlock should carry her cross except she was raped that's wen such person can attract my sympathy..
And did know the circumstances behind her getting pregnant? you know? i read on here this morning a girl stole egg and indomie because she was hungry when she was caught she was stripped nakid and in other to cover her shame she ran to a secluded corner some guys followed her and started having sex with her against her will one after another. now if she ends up pregnant what would you say to her?

some people esspecially young 17 years old girls.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
M2dX:
the boss should be arrested for arresting a pregnant girl and the man that impregnant the girl should be arrested for impregnating a small girl without providing any fund and those police that arrested her should be arrested for allowing her to stay in their costurdy for days and finally she have to be arrested for being a corrupt pikin angry
MADNESS
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by 2ScrewsLoose: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zayndot:
By virtue of the provisions of section 35 (5) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) , section 483 of the criminal procedure Act and section 42 of the criminal procedure Code, the police ought not to detain any person for more than 24 hours without a warrant from a magistrate.we all need to know our rights as a citizen.
And what happens if they do...
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
So she has been eating the forbidden fruit secretly.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by stellytwinkle(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
babtaima:

Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from school one day..... smiley
bless u for this post
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Not surprised at all since girls from that side sabi fornicate from age 10yrs; yet the hypocrites will shamelessly turnaround and call other ppl paedophiles for marrying their own girls off young.
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

bible say devil is the father of lies, which father are u? are u a son or a father of wickedness to women
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

u are what sef a mammal or a human
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by M2dX(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2017
2ScrewsLoose:
MADNESS
am i mad pass you? grin
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
dollytino4real:
bible say devil is the father of lies, which father are u? are u a son or a father of wickedness to women
u must be feeling like uv made so much sense....
Re: 6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
u must be feeling like uv made so much sense....
b4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) / UNICAL Prof’s Son, 2 Others Stole And Sold N2 Million Engine For N30,000 (Pics) / Zamfara Kidnapper Stripped Unclad And Beaten By Mob After Failed Kidnap Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.