Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman (67244 Views)

Abuja School’s PTA Chairman Jailed 14 Years For Forgery / Oluwayemisi Ogundana Dead! Body Found In Shallow Well / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps His Boss For Not Giving Him His Own Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by fergie001: 9:18am On Sep 24, 2019
It was reported here some days ago how the decomposing and mutilated body of Navy Commandant Oluwayemisi Ogundana of the Armed Forces Command and Staff Secondary School, Jaji was discovered in a shallow well.
https://www.nairaland.com/5430895/oluwayemisi-ogundana-dead-body-found#82464379

The culprit(s) have been nabbed.

More details into the killing of Navy Commandant Oluwayemisi Ogundana, of Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Secondary School, Jaji emerged on Monday as investigations showed that she was having extra-marital affairs with her murderer.

It was reported that the late Ogundana's husband and three children are resident in Lagos.

Aside from the relationship, the murderer, one Mr Simon Bernard, who was the Chairman of the Parents Teachers Association (PTA) of the school, was sacked from the position on the orders of the Commandant, Commander Ogundana.

Vanguard gathered that Mr Bernard was also infuriated that after sacking him as PTA Chairman, the Commandant refused to pay him the sum of N2.5million which she had agreed to pay him.

Disclosing how the perpetrators of the crime were arrested, a source said they were nabbed by Provost Officers of Nigerian Air Force at the Air Provost Squadron in Kaduna.

A civilian driver, from Jaji, was said to have packed a Toyota Highlander belonging to the Commander Ogundana at Air Provost Squadron Office in Kaduna owing to fuel shortage in the car and went out of the base to buy fuel.

Before coming back to put the fuel into the car and move it out, the Air Provost had laid an ambush for the civilian having gotten wind that the car belonged to a missing Navy Commander from Jaji.

On his return, the civilian was arrested by the Air force and taken into custody

During interrogation, the civilian driver confessed that the Highlander jeep was given to him to sell by someone in Jaji.

With the information, the Airforce launched a manhunt for the principal suspect who lives in Jaji. After several days of hunting and near misses, the main suspect, Mr Simon Bernard, who is a teacher serving in the school and one-time Chairman, Parents Teachers Association at AFCSC Secondary School, Jaji was apprehended.

During interrogation, the suspect (Mr Simon Bernard) confessed to the killing of Navy Commandant Ogundana at Angwan Loya village in Jaji.

He said he was having extramarital affairs with the Commandant and stated that he killed Commander Oluwayemisi because she promised to give him the sum of N2.5million and reneged.

He further confessed that he had several confrontations with Commandant Ogundana along with other staff over her decision to have him (Bernard) sacked as the PTA Chairman of the school and he bore the grudge against her.

Vanguard gathered that the recovered Toyota Highlander Jeep is currently parked at NAF Base Kaduna and that a team of Naval Police Officers from Abuja have taken the suspects into custody while investigations continue.

Recall that after she was killed, Commandant Oluwayemisi Ogundana was dismembered; her body parts put in a Ghana Must Go Bag and dumped in a well.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/i-killed-commandant-because-she-sacked-me-as-pta-chairman-%E2%80%95-teacher/amp/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by paiz: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2019
I wonder how someone would feel after killing and dismembering someone.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Temidayo9(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Evil Human perpetrate this days is alarming. May her soul rest in peace

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Kendumazy(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Sad. Part of the disadvantages of couple not living together.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale.
Check link below for more details

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by 4reala(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Pls where is the pics of the devil. How can he be enjoying the womans kpekus and still expected to be paid off. Abeg, he deserves to be hanged by the balls

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by dikeigbo2(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
and this devil in human skin bears a Christian name.......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by eTECTIV: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa o... Some ppl are jus wicked and evil personified.. U killed a human being and cut her into pieces becos she didn't give U money? Now dat U killed her, have u gotten ur position and d money back?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Born2Breed(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2019
It's obvious the murderer is also a rapist,cos I see no reason why he is trying to slander with allegation of infidelity on the innocent woman he murdered.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2019
If you are truly dating her and you fully knows she is married .... take it or leave it,he wouldn’t mention that point at all.

That’s story is to make her loved ones mad at her and let the case go, from a foolish man idea !

NAF wicked pass soldiers when Bleep up is involved,enjoy your first class ticket to Hell.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Xisnin(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
The murderer is trying to tarnish the woman's image in a bid to escape justice.
She won't have sacked him if they were lovers.
Also, nobody will kill and dismember their alleged lover because they were sacked from a second
part-time job.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by SouthSouth1914: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
More details into the killing of Navy Commandant Oluwayemisi Ogundana, of Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Secondary School, Jaji emerged on Monday as investigations showed that she was having extra-marital affairs with her murderer.
It was reported that the late Ogundana's husband and three children are resident in Lagos

One of the gravest result of infidelity.

What a world.

Oga teacher, get ready to go and meet her in the grave.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by wilcox(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wicked world
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by FarahAideed: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chei People are too heartless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by jeeqaa7(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Choi
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by bbyby01: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kelechukwu clap for yourself well done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by TANID(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
too bad And So Sad
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nawa
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Ruggedniggaone: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
r
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by paddyofboss(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
He might be saying that nonsense to tame the already dead woman's image
How can y'all be phucking n she sacked you. Doesn't add up. He just wants to spoil the woman's image. He has nothing to lose

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by goodnessme02: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
4olasam178ox:

How can you be this foolish, stupid and mad at the same time
Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by ShakaZullu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
post=82521615:

One of the gravest result of infidelity.

What a world.

Oga teacher, get ready to go and meet her in the grave.
[/s]
Shatap there
you don't know anything

29 Likes

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by anonimi: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
fergie001:
He further confessed that he had several confrontations with Commandant Ogundana along with other staff over her decision to have him (Bernard) sacked as the PTA Chairman of the school and he bore the grudge against her.

Useless reporter with half baked story.
What did they find out from "the other staff"?

4 Likes

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Extra marital affair indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Throw that bastard in a well to die abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by otes35: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nairaland biko ur current UI isn't maKing sense at all.. Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Teacher: I Killed Oluwayemisi Ogundana, Navy Boss For Sacking Me As PTA Chairman by Dozie32(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
How I wish that this heartless teacher will be killed the way rapist are being killed in some Islamic countries.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Daughter Of Lagos 'Runs Girl' Found In An Uncompleted Building. PICS / A Lady Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.