Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) (17012 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:
If she can't provide the 15k bail money, she should use other means.

A round of sex goes for an average N1000 in that location.

Mathematicians in the house should please calculate how many rounds she needs to drop before she meets her bail conditions.

Can you suggest that to your sister?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Alao96:

bobo yi ti fagbo....go give am d 15 rounds naa
see as you take style answer the question.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by 1603yyyy: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/17-year-old-lady-detained-by-police-in.html?m=1
but police say bail na free now, which one be 15000 again.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
NCAN
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slayer2:
Wow she is pretty, where is A division in asaba located?? ? I want to bail her out, same age with my kid sister, can't leave her there cry

Pynkylypz, babe lets go and bail her we can't leave her there cry
Go ahead
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Kendroid: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
And they keep saying BAIL is FREE

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
What sort of nonsense is this So because the girl is poor and has no voice the idiotic OP is joining the useless Police to tarnish her image and splash her face all over the Internet as a thief.
Was the OP there when the girl was allegedly stealing ?? Abi is it not the same useless police that are fond of arresting the wrong "
Culprits" .. angry angry sad
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by meneski(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

If there is ever a Ballon d'or award ceremony for stupidity.
The guy quoted above will scoop the puskas category with ease while the guy quoted below is the undisputed winner of the fair play award for stupidity.

The Area commander of the police station in question has the manager of the year award while the starting eleven of the year comprises of the entire police officers working in the station.

I do not know why I am tempted to give player of the year to the person that pushed this to front page lipsrsealed
... Full squad of stupidity.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Slayer2: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Go ahead

If I hear grin

Make she come theif me ba grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Mathematicians in the house should please calculate how many rounds she needs o drop before she meets her bail conditions.

sometimes cos of likes, comment n I shares we type rubbish n spew trash dey she is pregnant n an under age u no see any beta thing to talk Dan for her to sleep around if I say u no get sense now dem go say I dey insult
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Slayer2:

If I hear grin
Make she come theif me ba grin
Hahahaha
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by TheSCRYPT: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jamean:
Is stealing a crime

There is only one sin, and that is theft.
When you kill a man,
You steal a life,
You steal the wife's right to her husband,
The children's right to a father.

When you tell a lie,
You steal someone's right to the truth,
There's no act more wretched than stealing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by brownsugar23: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
first pic she dy happy oooh nawa for naija
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
That babe looks pregnant.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
brownsugar23:
first pic she dy happy oooh nawa for naija

Why won't she be happy? After spending five days in custody, and she's about to be bailed. You sef reason am na.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
According to the law no one should be detained for more than 24hrz without trial
the thing is even better than charging to court and been detained in prison premises. prison is worse than cell
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thought bail is free!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
hmmmmm and she's happy eating good food in the police cell, instead of her to be remorseful.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Jamean(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
wink wink

TheSCRYPT:

There is only one sin, and that is theft.
When you kill a man,
You steal a life,
You steal the wife's right to her husband,
The children's right to a father.

When you tell a lie,
You steal someone's right to the truth,
There's no act more wretched than stealing.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Mathematicians in the house should please calculate how many rounds she needs to drop before she meets her bail conditions.
I just read useless and stupid statement
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Na court fix the bail bond or na police?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by metroid(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
They should free the girl already

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

I think it'll be like 13 times. I'm not really sure
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by ngidiayin1door: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Harrison you are trying, must you appear in all your trends. and a piece of advice for you.... be careful make our NPF no go set u up for exposing them. I heard of this girl case sometimes ago and don't think she's innocent...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by ngidiayin1door: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
I was expecting you to also tell the world how she stole her boss �. And later came back that she was duped. She was unfaithful to her boss. She deserves to learn some lesson's
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Delta For Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Dpo must be joysticking her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vehicles Burnt As Tanker Drivers, FUTMINNA Students Clash / Bricklayer Killed By Stray Bullet In A Clash Between Custom Officers & Smugglers / Counsel Withdraws As Offa Banks’ Robbery Suspects Are Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.