Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom (988 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by chicwoman(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Teaser photos on the Tecno mobile’s social media pages suggest that the Mobile Tech giant is organizing a global event to launch its 2017 flagship devices on the 22nd of October 2017, in Dubai. Speculations have however been rife on what more to expect from the global event.

A lot has also been said about the brand launching a Phantom 8 and 8 Plus; stories Tecno hasn’t made any official statement to confirm, leaving us to only imagine what the brand has up its sleeves. With some of the images teased by the brand already, we decided to make some deductions and we think that the brand may be launching 2 new devices – a Phantom 7 and a Phantom 8 (maybe an 8 and 8 Plus?), with the later expectedly packing more advanced features.

Rumored specs of the new device(s) are also spreading among tech bloggers and while some of these specs are downright outrageous, many of them would be a delight to have on the next Phantom. Some favorite features we’ll like to see would include a 6GB RAM, MediaTek’s best processors, dual cameras on both front and rear with Autofocus, impressive Digital Zoom up to 10x, and Optical Image Stabilization.

This is our own take on the rumors going around though. We expect more information to be leaked in the coming days, as the mobile brand has been tight lipped beyond the information already shared on their social pages. Counting down to the next Tecno Phantom Launch!
What do you guys think?

Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by paolokonqueror(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Two devices ayyyy, sounds like a plan
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by bravesoul247(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Techno de release device sha... they want to take over the market.
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by chicwoman(f): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abi o
But they're doing amazing with their phones sha
I'm currently using the spark k7
bravesoul247:
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by Ennyholar: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
We can't wait
Promised to be lovely device
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by chicwoman(f): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
I need to be rich so I can just be buying big man phone anyhow
Ennyholar:
We can't wait
Promised to be lovely device
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by Dandsome: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
chicwoman:

Wetin make am big man phone?
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by Queentito(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
The specs looks mouth watering, I cant wait for the device to be out so I can confirm
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by sureinfo: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, I believe that this phantom will be d next biggest thing. Just patiently waiting.
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by SleekMadam: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2017
sureinfo:
Hmm, I believe that this phantom will be d next biggest thing. Just patiently waiting.

Me too
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by Freelancerx: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Now I'm more confused. Are they gonna release one or two devices? Is it just the Phantom 8 or there will be a 7? I know the phones will be nice tho
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by NCP: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Hope this is not another money wasting and pocket draining product?

Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by NaijaTechGuy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hehe... The phantom 8 looks like something from the spark series...

Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by missslimzy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
The Phantom 8.
Freelancerx:
Now I'm more confused. Are they gonna release one or two devices? Is it just the Phantom 8 or there will be a 7? I know the phones will be nice tho
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by omoalajah(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
funny. This na correct big man phone
chicwoman:
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by datyorubaboy: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
Phantom 7 is the new kid
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by Kogbaski: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
bravesoul247:

They have taken over the market already
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by chicwoman(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Asin
omoalajah:
funny. This na correct big man phone
Re: Speculations Around Tecno Mobile’s Soon To Be Unveiled Phantom by chicwoman(f): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol
You no see the specs for the phone?
Dandsome:

Wetin make am big man phone?

(1) (Reply)

Find Anywhere In Nigeria With Python3(fabulous!) / What To Do If You Forget Your Android Phone’s Pin, Pattern Or Password / Fairly Used Infinix Hot4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.