Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM (32685 Views)

Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja / INM Task Igbo Leaders Over IPOB Order / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Did anyone noticed the Igbo group name is funny....INM Igbos for nigeria movement.....what kinda sentence is that.....dehm this entity is finished.....the truth is this group was created behind a keyboard

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by nengibo: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Odiegwu o,
there is no smoke without fire,
the army should stay clear of any vaccintion exercise in school
The army can't go to schools for immunization, in all the schools where the so called "by force immunization" took place haven't you wondered why there are no pictures of army personnel, or you are among the people that bathed with salt during the ebola epidemic
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by franudi: 3:33am On Oct 19, 2017
This is a big lie.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by GoodMuyis(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Actually I'm the person behind it..I said it here on nairaland first.

Fools can't even get their facts right.

Watch what you say online, Nairaland is logging your activities here and DSS will force them to divulge any about you. tracking you will be easier
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by tiredoflife(m): 4:55am On Oct 19, 2017
What I don't get is dis
Monkey pox just came out and all of a sudden the Nigerian army has a vaccine
Wow we really ve a world class army
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by melzabull(f): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Inova:

So you still don't get it. Those running in the the SW and SS are still your ibo brothers and sisters who migrated there to look for greener pastures they couldn't get in the SE.
here is a classic example of one of the many idiots, illiterates and barrow pusher someone talked about earlier
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by melzabull(f): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2017
tiredoflife:
What I don't get is dis
Monkey pox just came out and all of a sudden the Nigerian army has a vaccine
Wow we really ve a world class army
lol...and you wonder why suddenly the federal govt now loves the SE so much that such a vaccination had to start there... incredible isn't it?
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by toolovely(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Not surprised to hear anything in this country anymore since Rivers State APC blamed Gov Wike of the Military injecting monkey pox vaccines in Rivers State.
Emma Fineboy said Na Wike dear spread false rumour that military de force students de inject them.

So, with that unknown group and unknown Igwe, anyone can spew rubbish
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Emytea(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2017
There are 2 tin i dnt like abt igbo people 1, they believe no body is smarter than them, 2. They get deceive xo easily, imagine dat kind idiot Kanu families taking d igbo 4 a joke, and despite dat d igbo people wil alway see there self as people u cant deceive,shame to them all

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by ivolt: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2017
pesinfada:
voice of a coward

U think evribdy is afraid of arrest?

Idiot

Illiteracy plus ignorance is a deadly combo.

Your leader who ran away is the greatest coward of modern time.
Despite all the hype, he took to his heels.
His brother is also a coward and will flee when the heat turns on him.

The only place Ipob members beat their chest is online.
Like leader like follower.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by msylva2147(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2017
it still baffles me to see some people here on this forum whom I sometimes have some respect for their comments and analysis that are still using a fish brain to be believed what seems to be a rumor and condemned what is the true story because of their hatred for the present administration at the detriment of their own people.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Bullhari007(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2017
the illiterates in Nigeria Army when did they became doctors and nurses... and which disease are they vaccinating for can they just wake up and start immunizing people when there is no outbreak in that area... North has the highest number of people suffering from disease they should take their killer squad elsewhere... Ndi Ara
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by msylva2147(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
melzabull:
lol...and you wonder why suddenly the federal govt now loves the SE so much that such a vaccination had to start there... incredible isn't it?
where else in this country did you hear about the monkey pox apart from sw and se. And besides where have you seen anyone with a vaccine in your area or in the alleged areas where the said the military are forcing the pupils to take any vaccines? Even though there was anything like vaccines I think is for the betterment of the the people of such areas to prevent the spread of the said disease. must you comment if you don't have any reasonable thing to say?
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by msylva2147(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
the illiterates in Nigeria Army when did they became doctors and nurses... and which disease are they vaccinating for can they just wake up and start immunizing people when there is no outbreak in that area... North has the highest number of people suffering from disease they should take their killer squad elsewhere... Ndi Ara
I think you are the illiterate hear to assume that the Nigerian army doesn't have qualified doctors and nurses.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by OmoEpe(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
gidgiddy:
Some people are incredibly dtupid and funny. So Emma Powerful released a statement and it has turned into an act of terrorism? A statement is now an act of terrorism?

No wonder this government is so clueless. For them, IPOB that has never killed anyone is a terrorist organisation but the rampaging herdsmen that killed almost 100 people in Platue state a few days ago are just criminals.

These stuopd people are not even bothering to ask why the people choose to believe Emma powerful over their own government. They dont even ask why people have lost all confidence and trust in both the Nigerian Army and the government.

It doesnt matter if they try to arrest Nnamdi Kanu's brother or not, there is something out there much bigger. Radio Biafra still broadcasts every day.

Remarkably, one only ever hears about this ficticious "INM" group is when it is something to do with IPOB.

This shows that no such group exists in reality and is just the figment of someones imargination.

Good questions
1) Fear induced speeches that cause panic among the people though may not fill the legal description of terrorism, the effects are the same. No group with good intentions for it's people will subject them to such

2) How come they believe propagandists above their lawfully installed Govt? That's easy guess that was why their supreme leader, the gay stripper Jewish wannabe Cownu, described them as pigs and piglets because they are just impervious to reason

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Bullhari007(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2017
msylva2147:
I think you are the illiterate hear to assume that the Nigerian army doesn't have qualified doctors and nurses.
illiterate ni kettle calling pot charcoal... I think north east most especially those malnourished suffering Almajiri in IDP camps spread all over north need the vaccination grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by tiredoflife(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2017
melzabull:

I am telling you
All of a sudden the love for the south east and south south is so high
They sure wants us healthy
They even found the cure to AIDS
And its exclusive to us alone
We must be the first to ve it
The Nigerian army is a world class army with bio labs to discover the cure to any sickness
They are so high tech and if we miss this opportunity to ve this vaccine another country will capture the secret and its gone

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by melzabull(f): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2017
msylva2147:
[s]where else in this country did you hear about the monkey pox apart from sw and se. And besides where have you seen anyone with a vaccine in your area or in the alleged areas where the said the military are forcing the pupils to take any vaccines? Even though there was anything like vaccines I think is for the betterment of the the people of such areas to prevent the spread of the said disease. must you comment if you don't have any reasonable thing to say?[/s]
shut that smelly thing you call mouth

Where was there a reported case of monkey pox anywhere in the SE?

is it the duty of the army to vaccinate a civilian populace?

was there sensitization and awareness before carrying out a forceful vaccination on school children?

did they get the parents approval and schools permission?

Tell them fool buhari and buratai to take the 'love' to the North or South waste_ it will be more appreciated there.

Igbos or easterners do not need it

Take your empty brain out of my mention you daft fool
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Throwback:
No wonder.

Propaganda is a family disease, and the whole family will forever remain miserable.

So Nnamdi kanu's brother also told Ondo state parents to rush to school n prevent their children from getting infected with monkey Pox? grin.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
GoroTango:
IPOB is an organization founded upon brainwashing, lies and hate speech.I always knew that boy was up to no good.The authorities should arrest Emmanuel Kanu as a matter of urgency and charge him to court for spreading falsehood and reckless endangerment of people's lives. In addition to this, they should also compel him to disclose the whereabouts of his coward brother.

So Nnamdi kanu's brother also told Ondo state parents to rush to school n prevent their children from getting infected with monkey Pox? gringrin.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by melzabull(f): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2017
tiredoflife:

I am telling you
All of a sudden the love for the south east and south south is so high
They sure wants us healthy
They even found the cure to AIDS
And its exclusive to us alone
We must be the first to ve it
The Nigerian army is a world class army with bio labs to discover the cure to any sickness
They are so high tech and if we miss this opportunity to ve this vaccine another country will capture the secret and its gone
the federal government led by the fool mohaMADu buhari just keeps making mockery of themselves
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by pawesome(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Where was he when the Python was dancing?....issoke,issoke,issoke...d Python is yet to finish dancing self...d Python wil rite now dance to his side...pls dnt go n hide like dt ur coward brother
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by pawesome(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2017
melzabull:
the federal government led by the fool mohaMADu buhari just keeps making mockery of themselves
imagine a country witout a President..b it he ws a foool or nt..wia would u hv been?..cz i knw u wnt hv tym typin dis nonsense
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by omoelerin1: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Among the Igbo, there is no demarcation between the informed and uninformed, educated and uneducated, literate and illiterate when it comes to ethno- religious issue. Due to the hatred that is in their gene, common sense was thrown in to the bush when some mischief makers and e- insurgents started circulating that rumour.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by sepalapen(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Mayydayy:
It has been a constant phenomenon in history that people can do anything for money.
Ifeanyi igwe has proven history right once more.
that ifeanyi igwe must be son of lucifer i tell you.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by mechanics(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
I sincerely appreciate the man for coming out to say the truth, and i know some other Igbo colleagues will condemn him for his action, because he knows the implication of what those so called group are doing. If federal government declares curfew in the state, it is them that will suffer it, how will someone say that the military are injection children with money pox virus, that's arrant nonsense.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by mavinc4u(f): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2017
GoroTango:
IPOB is an organization founded upon brainwashing, lies and hate speech.I always knew that boy was up to no good.The authorities should arrest Emmanuel Kanu as a matter of urgency and charge him to court for spreading falsehood and reckless endangerment of people's lives. In addition to this, they should also compel him to disclose the whereabouts of his coward brother.

Just listen to yourself, did you hear it from his mouth. I wonder the kind of youth we have in this country. Once someone points accusing fingers, everybody follows that direction without asking question.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by omoelerin1: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
rumours are made by haters, spread by idiots, believed by gullible.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

Just listen to yourself, did you hear it from his mouth. I wonder the kind of youth we have in this country. Once someone points accusing fingers, everybody follows that direction without asking question.

Good point
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Odimson69: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Fools@ rampage
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by degamemaster(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
This useless post has ajonja and liar mohamed written all over it. Questions begging for answers are;

: where have this faceless group been and what is their contact address ?

: when did they started this movement for nigeria and what is their modus operandi ?

: what have their contributions or stands since the Nigerian govt have been marginalising the igbos ?

: what have they said about the fulani herdsmen terrorising the country and killings of igbos in our homeland ?

Like I said, this is a faceless group formed to promote another evil again NNAMDI KANU and IPOB.
Re: Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM by Prognose: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Did anyone noticed the Igbo group name is funny....INM Igbos for nigeria movement.....what kinda sentence is that.....dehm this entity is finished.....the truth is this group was created behind a keyboard

Lol, I noticed it too.

Every govt uses lies and propaganda but the ones employed by this govt are not very smart. They tell very obvious lies. And that just makes the situation worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) / Lagos Police Parades Illegal Guns Recovered In Less Than Three Weeks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.