Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 (586 Views)

Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer / Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Modenzy: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Recently, I posted a part one of the subject above.
www.nairaland.com/4109955/where-nigerian-youths.

Though, it didn't feature on the front page but i have received texts messages and calls from well wishers and traducers. Just like i always said, my own mission and happiness is to say the truth even to those in power. One thing, i will never do is to be a sycophant. God forbid

One of the Nigerian house of representative member called me last week after he had undergone through my write up. He first of all appreciated my write up and we had 45minutes of colloquy together. After our discussion i shook my head for our youths. I realized that the major areas which the Nigerian youths are more interested is visiting there social media accounts, displaying all sort of obnoxious and squalid attitudes. Most times when i go through Facebook feeds is either you see a guy talking about romance or a lady talking salaciously. I have not (so far) encounter a young Nigerian addressing the issues of this my dear country Nigeria. No wonder, one of the APC elders spoke recently that the youths cannot rule Nigeria and so far they (APC) cannot support the not-too-young-to-rule. Although, when i read it, i was a little bittered but after much pondering on the subject matter i began to understand clearly what the old man was trying to tell the Nigerian youths. I am going to reply him but that will be a topic for another day.
I want the youths of Nigeria to wake up to it future, if we fold our hands, we may grow and found out that so many destructions are been made. we need to flow into the river of leadership. we need to use our youthful exuberance and strength for the transformation of our dear country Nigerian. Facebook, twitter, watsapp etc are not our problem, let's modify this nation for the betterment of everyone and the next generation as well.
#YOUTHS_DECIDE
M.J 08135224270
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2017
What do you want the youths to do?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Modenzy: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What do you want the youths to do?

They should be a political party that a youth. age 25-30,will handle
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Modenzy:

They should be a political party that a youth. age 25-30,will handle

Eyaaa. How old are you? Why can't you start the party? Since this is your ground breaking plan..

Form another political party!! Rubbish!!
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Modenzy: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Eyaaa. How old are you? Why can't you start the party? Since this is your ground breaking plan..

Form another political party!! Rubbish!!

with due respect sir. you shouldn't insult me. if i had made a mistake you can correct me... I was not brought up by fighting parent. its those who grew up under fighting Parent that insult. God bless.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Modenzy:

with due respect sir. you shouldn't insult me. if i had made a mistake you can correct me... I was not brought up by fighting parent. its those who grew up under fighting Parent that insult. God bless.

Point out the insult in my comment?
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Modenzy: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Point out the insult in my comment?

bro. lets not argue much it may stimulate our anger which may lead to you insulting me again. I wish you the best.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Modenzy:

bro. lets not argue much it may stimulate our anger which may lead to you insulting me again. I wish you the best.

Lol. This one don crase o. Abeg, go and sleep.
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Modenzy: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol. This one don crase o. Abeg, go and sleep.

Ok, i pray that insult will be your hubby all the days of your life. this insult will bring you down... i just pity your future. one day you will remember this
Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Modenzy:

Ok, i pray that insult will be your hubby all the days of your life. this insult will bring you down... i just pity your future. one day you will remember this

Lol. This man don finally enter street..Go and hang yourself. You are a man without sense.

Re: Where Are The Nigerian Youths. Part 2 by SHAKABOOM: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sum are in the club house ad Bar grinding

Sum are in the harlot house Smashing

Sum are here on nairaland Battling

If for say I no guilty for number 1 ad 3,Ai for shed crocodile tears for our youth dem. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

They're Using Media Trials & Allegations To Stop Me From Talking-maina Cries Out / Anambra Governorship Election: Peter Obi Attacks Obiano Again / Gov.Umahi Gives Pregnant Laborer Mixing Concrete,N200k,asks Her To Go Home(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.