Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice (2053 Views)

CCT & Onnoghen's Trial: Islamic's Law Perspective- Prof A A Alaro / Peter Obi's Blunder At PDP Anambra Governorship Campaign. / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by globemoney: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
bestview:

These Obi followers are mostly illiterates that is why it is so easy for Obi to confuse them.
hahahahahaha

nwabobo show us the picture of NEXT International head office in Lagos
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by nwabobo: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

blablablablabla..... Are you sure you are ok.. We are talking about the biggest mall in Abuja and you are talking about biscuits and Heinz product? Isi adikwa ngi mma?

Tell us Next International investment that is as huge as this before obi became governor

How old are you? You are clearly uninformed or the highest level of business you have been exposed to is Eke Awka type of buying and selling. Now to educate you more, proceeds from a single line of product sold by NEXT in a year can build that mall. I mean just one out of many products. Do you know how many milions Heinz salad cream alone nets for Okwute daily?

If I were in the country now, I'd invite you to Laos and just take you to Idumota where you'll see small boys who have products that generate millions daily.

No wonder you are killing yourself over the crumbs from APGA.
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by nwabobo: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
bestview:

These Obi followers are mostly illiterates that is why it is so easy for Obi to confuse them.

Keep responding to yourself using alternate handles.
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by nwabobo: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

hahahahahaha

nwabobo show us the picture of NEXT International head office in Lagos

Thank God your Co traveller Dan Ulasi said on National TV that NEXT international is probably the biggest property owner in Nigeria. Go figure.
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by globemoney: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
nwabobo:

How old are you? You are clearly uninformed or the highest level of business you have been exposed to is Eke Awka type of buying and selling. Now to educate you more, proceeds from a single line of product sold by NEXT in a year can build that mall. I mean just one out of many products. Do you know how many milions Heinz salad cream alone nets for Okwute daily?

If I were in the country now, I'd invite you to Laos and just take you to Idumota where you'll see small boys who have products that generate millions daily.

No wonder you are killing yourself over the crumbs from APGA.
I think you are very dumb... So why are the small boys generating millions daily not building the NEXT-like malls everywhere, or they dont want to expand their business? Anyway, oya show us a picture of NEXT international head office in Lagos.. A large company is supposed to have a decent headquarters?
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by globemoney: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
nwabobo:

Thank God your Co traveller Dan Ulasi said on National TV that NEXT international is probably the biggest property owner in Nigeria. Go figure.
That was after the 8 years kleptomaniac reign of peter obi in Anambra.. Is it the same Next international that cant pay tax? lol

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/208700-tax-debt-firs-seals-peter-obis-company-companies-lagos-kano.html
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by bestview: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
nwabobo:

Keep responding to yourself using alternate handles.

You are quite dumb to think it is the same person.
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by nwabobo: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
bestview:

You are quite dumb to think it is the same person.

You know you just described yourself above Chino.
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by bestview: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
nwabobo:

You know you just described yourself above Chino.

Keep deceiving yourself..lol
Re: PDP Anambra Suspends Prof. A.B.C. Nwosu,iyom Josephine Anenih 4 Dubious Practice by nonsobaba: 3:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Peter Obi's political career will be buried after this november 18 election. He knows it, that is why he is running around in desperation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is Witchcraft, Juju and Charms illegal still? / #osundecides Tragedies Of Allowing An F9 Candidate Take Over State Of Osun / Jibril From Sudan:Please I Need Answer To This Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.