Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (55069 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
pweetiedee:

Na the bride we dey show u. Na another thing your eyes see.

You can`t blame me. ;grin
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by somehow: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
With makeup, you can look like most celebs.

Let her wash of the makeup, then lets see if she's going to look like Kate.
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
that's Kate Henshaw playing bride in a new movie joor
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sakie:
I saw this picture of the bride on bellanaija's page and for an instant I thought I was seeing Kate Henshaw.
What's your take?do they look alike?
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaY9dcelNTi/

Yes.
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by modath(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
So this guy was complaining to his wife about how Rochas erected a statue with 520m.

Then She replied: At least he can erect something.

My chest has been paining me since cry

You can't stop, won't stop & I sincerely don't want you even have any reason to stop!!! You are a riot! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Papiikush: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
modath:

You can't stop, won't stop & I sincerely don't want you even have any reason to stop!!! You are a riot! grin cheesy cheesy

Wait... What?! grin
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by SirLakes: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's Kate
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by eallstar: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
dyadeleye:
Op, are you sure this is not auntie Kate?
This is kate in movie or movie set
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by chieni(f): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
madjune:
I'm not looking at her.
Looking at all those boobs wey carry flower for hand.
God have mercy on you
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by madjune(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
chieni:

God have mercy on you

Cmon. Just kidding.
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by wiringdpt(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
That's Kate henshaw
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by room089: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
The lady is finer!
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by erimmy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sakie:
I saw this picture of the bride on bellanaija's page and for an instant I thought I was seeing Kate Henshaw.
What's your take?do they look alike?
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaY9dcelNTi/

THIS IS A MOVIE SCENE
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Sakie: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
erimmy:
THIS IS A MOVIE SCENE
Pls what's the name of the movie since you are so sure
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by bimbotua(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
such resemblance...
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by kechywillz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
stefanweeks:
Op take it
grin grin
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Mryacks: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
They look so much alike..
Re: Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo by Nickymezor(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow shocked. This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks / Georgina Onuoha Lands In Ibadan With Security, Says "Kemi Olunloyo On The Run"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.