Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo (48560 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Maradona: Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi And Kanu and Others Lead Tributes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Sirheny007(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
madjune:

That's, if dem be afonja.

My belle oo
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by 9japrof(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amara is a unique example of marry dem young, kanu plucked a good fruit at a very young age, when dey never break her heart finish and she never learn bad bad things

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Lloydfolarin: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
This old man with someone as young as his grandchild
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by ivolt: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papilo, the real and authentic Kanu,
no scammer can spoil your name.

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Ellaz(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm. Cute.

But I'm sure one of them will have a smelly mouth
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm. Cute.

na yeye dey worry u
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by toprealman: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm. Cute.

You will be shocked to realize that you are wrong.
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
cyndy1000:
So adorable ever young cute couple
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by enemyofprogress: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Couple fitness goal.

These two 're fit for days!!! kiss
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Virgohills(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
This tokunbor pilot is for sale

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Hmmm. Cute.

na the man now,the girl has body odour
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by enonche85(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Andrella51:
awwwww so romantic, wish more women would hit the gym and embrace fitness as a lifestyle.

Pls lead the way for them!
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Virgohills:
This tokunbor pilot is for sale
how much
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by SingleDaddy: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seeker17:
Nice one.. The only Kanu I know

Why are you wicked grin

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
That kanu hair go dey smell ehn.i never see am do any other style
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:
Amara is a unique example of marry dem young, kanu plucked a good fruit at a very young age, when dey never break her heart finish and she never learn bad bad things

It's a risk that may or may not pay off.

So be careful
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Gozbrown(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
see pose
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by perdollar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Andrella51:
awwwww so romantic, wish more women would hit the gym and embrace fitness as a lifestyle.
pls dear, can u help me? to fvck u dey hungry me badly
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by OSESUNATE(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
gistking22:
Fitness Coach Amaru Kanu and Legendary footballer Kanu Nwankwo,looks beautiful in photo to show us that love and fitness goes hand in hand.

she grab pass KANU oo

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by kenechi072: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=61541754]Hmmm. Cute.
But I'm sure one of them will have a smelly mouth[/quote

I can bet it's the husband
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Hadeehart101(f): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
see the lady Fitness. My lady must see this.
I've seen it already dear kiss
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ellaz:
undecided na yeye dey worry u
What do you want?
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=kenechi072 post=61545796][/quote] How did you arrive at that?
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=kenechi072 post=61545796][/quote] How did you arrive at that? cheesy
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by intruxive(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Guyman02:

No, we have them in various fileds
Kanu Nwankwo = Footballer
aKanu Ibiam = The Governor
Nnamdi Kanu = The pro Biafra terrorist
Ndubuisi Kanu = Naval Chief
Idika kanu = The legendary Economist
Orji Uzor Kanu = The publisher, politician and business man

I can go on and on since it is only that you angry
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by hot1sauce(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmn but this guy is old sha! He nid to barb those plaits more dan he nid d exercise. D pic lux lyk 2 lesbians experimenting
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by femi4: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Guyman02:

No, we have them in various fileds
Kanu Nwankwo = Footballer
aKanu Ibiam = The Governor
Nnamdi Kanu = The pro Biafra activist
Ndubuisi Kanu = Naval Chief
Idika kanu = The legendary Economist
Orji Uzor Kanu kalu = The publisher, politician and business man

I can go on and on since it is only that you angry
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is more fit than Kanu.
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by KingOfSkills: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
gistking22:
Fitness Coach Amaru Kanu and Legendary footballer Kanu Nwankwo,looks beautiful in photo to show us that love and fitness goes hand in hand.

Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
She is more fit than Kanu...
Re: Amara And Kanu Nwankwo Kiss In Fitness Photo by jbhill(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
brunobaba:
The authentic KANU..
which one be authentic KANU again?

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis