Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha (903 Views)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by Temtee11223344: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that he owes no one an apology for erecting a statue of South Africa's president Jacob Zuma' in Owerri, the State capital.

Over the weekend, Okorocha erected a 250-metre statue of the South African President in Owerri, which received a lot of backlash by Nigerians.

However, a statement issued by Sam Onwuemeodo, the Chief Press Secretary to Okorocha, said that they cannot be deterred by enemies of the people who are trying to discourage them from making the state open to foreign investors.

The statement reads; “And in case these “Galatians” do not know all we need to do to attract good things or investments to Imo is erecting statues, then, we have no option than to erect as many of such structures as possible.

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/zuma-statue-i-owe-no-one-apology-rochas-okorocha/

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by DrGoodman: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
By the time they finish erecting about 400 statues for all the president of all the country in the world and business leaders, Owerri will be looking like one giant shrine grin

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by godfatherx: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
There's no hopeless situation only hopeless men
Okorocha is one

I sympathize with the people of Imo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by Baawaa(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
No problem, maybe we should change the name of the State to "statuesque State" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by biacan(f): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
You can say that to the people of imo
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by newbornmacho(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Useless psychotic illiterate. Thank God you are revealing yourself all by yourself without anyone undermining you. Fat pig.
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by ogologoamu: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Those that renamed you Okoroawusa didn't make mistake after all.

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Agboworo no go say anything now if it's anambra you go see him they rejoice
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by TheKingdom: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okorocha is just acting out his role of giving Easterners/Biafrans, particularly Igbo, the ILLUSION OF INCLUSION. He is everywhere everyday, traveling to and fro with public funds, getting absolutely nothing for it. He meets with Ghana President for what? Now stautue of South African President for what? So that he can be seen and manipulate the sheep that he is relevant and Igbo have stake.

BUT of course it's all lies and more lies. He sold his people out and today Imo State is no where politically, and the Easterners are killed by army, herdsmen, vaccines, flood, and everything because they have no leaders with spine

4 Likes

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by SHAKABOOM: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
I don dey use style like dis man I DONT CARE attitude sha..I like stubborn pipu smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by SHAKABOOM: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
TheKingdom:
Okorocha is just acting out his role of giving Easterners/Biafrans, particularly Igbo, the ILLUSION OF INCLUSION. He is everywhere everyday, traveling to and fro with public funds, getting absolutely nothing for it. He meets with Ghana President for what? Now stautue of South African President for what? So that he can be seen and manipulate the sheep that he is relevant and Igbo have stake.

BUT of course it's all lies and more lies. He sold his people out and today Imo State is no where politically, and the Easterners are killed by army, herdsmen, vaccines, flood, and everything because they have no leaders with spine
Guy yu need to go for an emergency brain checkup..I dont think yu are ohk.

5 Likes

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
APC owes no one any apology or explanation till election day
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by asksteve(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Invariably the major problem IMO state has is shortage of statues.
Nigerian leaders r not in touch with reality.
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by Omeokachie: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
" The statement reads; “And in case these “Galatians” do not know all we need to do to attract good things or investments to Imo is erecting statues, then, we have no option than to erect as many of such structures as possible."

Statues to attract FDI??

Walahi Okorocha don kolo big time!
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by Opakan2: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
A typical foolish cretin with head compressed like pako biscuit.

So it's statues that will attract investments when you don't have good roads or industries.

The only trade booming in the whole state is prostitution where they sleep with anything including dogs for money.
The only investments you'll see there are hotels, motels, brothels and even more brothels.
Too useless
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
U owe nobody an apology, just forget ur presidential ambition

Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by egopersonified(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Leaders are people who do the right thing; managers are people who do things right.
– Professor Warren G. Bennis
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by bujebudanu1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
my own is that Rochas should put statue where I go to groove.
he should put one around world bank area. but one for 40 40.put one for city global side.
everything don settle
Re: Zuma Statue: "I Owe No Apology, I Will Erect More Statues In Imo" -okorocha by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
DrGoodman:
By the time they finish erecting about 400 statues for all the president of all the country in the world and business leaders, Owerri will be looking like one giant shrine grin

Let him erect Trump Statue first
So they can open a consulate in the East grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Escapes Death As Mystery Fire Engulfs Vehicle [PHOTOS] / My Son’s Death Taught Me A Lesson - Tinubu / Tension As Kogi Indigene Blast Anambra People On Facebook- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.