Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

my lil bro did this! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / my lil bro did this! (4463 Views)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Hit Or Miss? Guys Please Check This Out,my Lil Bro Drew This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my lil bro did this! by Ge0grapher(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
dollynnn:
my friend,keep quiet! God is watching you too for concluding and judging wrongly
Bitch. U crazy, I can choose to say what ever I like, how ever I like and there ain't nothing you can do about it .
Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ge0grapher:

Bitch. U crazy, I can choose to say what ever I like, how ever I like and there ain't nothing you can do about it .
cow! thought u even had an atom of sense... didn't know u are senseless, disrespectful,uncultured,unruly,good- for- nothing miserable idiot! I even wasted my time to reply ur stupid comments!
P. S ur gf is a bitch! not me!

1 Like

Re: my lil bro did this! by Ge0grapher(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
dollynnn:
cow! thought u even had an atom of sense... didn't know u are senseless, disrespectful,uncultured,unruly,good- for- nothing miserable idiot! I even wasted my time to reply ur stupid comments!
P. S ur gf is a bitch! not me!

grin someone is pained her stupid ass thread didnt make FP. next time make a better drawing. dumb ass bitch.
Re: my lil bro did this! by Oxster(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Khd95:
he even look sick on the drawing

JEsus is Lord #Lwkm
Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ge0grapher:

grin someone is pained her stupid ass thread didnt make FP. next time make a better drawing. dumb ass bitch.
are u done barking?
Re: my lil bro did this! by laribari(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
dollynnn:
it's enough! this is beginning to bore me! enough of ur pep talks!

You are making a mistake, you don't need to respond or clap back at people cos I see you did that more than once. As the OP, you will receive likes, insults and criticism, it's normal.

As the OP, you can just chip in one or two response as you have already thrown the thread open to others, so it's not really yours alone. Nice drawing though. It's not perfect but I can easily recognize it was buhari, so that's a good job.

I don talk am, this boy dey owe me money. 5-5 hundred naira note.

1 Like

Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
laribari:

You are making a mistake, you don't need to respond or clap back at people cos I see you did that more than once. As the OP, you will receive likes, insults and criticism, it's normal.

As the OP, you can just chip in one or two response as you have already thrown the thread open to others, so it's not really yours alone. Nice drawing though. It's not perfect but I can easily recognize it was buhari, so that's a good job.

I don talk am, this boy dey owe me money. 5-5 hundred naira note.
lol.. that's true, thanks!
Re: my lil bro did this! by Ge0grapher(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
dollynnn:
are u done barking?
Girl, I didnt mean to be rude . I am sorry if I sounded so. alright??
Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ge0grapher:

Girl, I didnt mean to be rude . I am sorry if I sounded so. alright??
it's ntn... sorry too
Re: my lil bro did this! by haywire07(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why the OP sounding so pained ? If you do not want criticism, then you shouldn't have bothered posting the drawing online.

Not everyone can like the sh*t .

Man, just fold ur arms and appreciate the positive comments and move on.
Re: my lil bro did this! by zinizta: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2017
dannytoe:
you better stop this african mentality, that is why 80+ and old clowns are still in government ruling over us including Gullible nigerians like you, because people like you, instead of giving these young lads visionary motivation, u are already discouraging and brainwashing them from exploring the impolibilities in the society, where the game is the surviver of the fittest.
MR I TOO KNOW Tell Us What We Don't Already Know.

1 Like

Re: my lil bro did this! by zinizta: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2017
This Is How Insanity Starts Some People Starts Insulting The Government At Every Given/Not Given Opportunity. Thank God Some Males Were Not Made Females Dey For Use Nagging Kii Pesin
Re: my lil bro did this! by akeeen(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2017
dannytoe:
you better stop this african mentality, that is why 80+ and old clowns are still in government ruling over us including Gullible nigerians like you, because people like you, instead of giving these young lads visionary motivation, u are already discouraging and brainwashing them from exploring the impolibilities in the society, where the game is the surviver of the fittest.
all because a 12 year old kid drew an human being, .. dafuq?

if you've got nothing to good to spill, keep your old jobless ass shut and appreciate the boy's talent..

mention me at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: my lil bro did this! by dannytoe(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2017
akeeen:
all because a 12 year old kid drew an human being, .. dafuq?

if you've got nothing to good to spill, keep your old jobless ass shut and appreciate the boy's talent..

mention me at your own peril
e-diot! who gives a fvck about ur fvcking peril. i can see a fustrated jobless youth, who lacks selfcontrol as a result, the clown cant resist his unquenchable urge to quote me Lol, so keep buying oversize mediocrity meant for foolishminds.
Re: my lil bro did this! by refreshrate: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This thing looks like a shrivelled wall gecko. Please don't post this thing online again.

I swear!
Re: my lil bro did this! by FitnessDoctor: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
dollynnn:
my younger brother decided to drop this too!

My dear, you lil bro has a great talent, and please guide him so that he will not walk in the same path as most great artistes in Nigeria. Lead him and tell him to focus on more painting and by painting I mean professional painting or sculpting. If he just wants to draw, introduce comics to him and help him learn how to draw comics and finish a full comic book.

This is because most Nigerians don't value true art, but if your lil bro focuses on all these things I said then American companies will come for him. How do you think they made Lion King, Spiderman, Superman, Moana, Despicable Me, Beauty and Beast and every cartoon and superhero film that is on the market today, it was through artists. So if your lil bro can walk through this path, he will be picked fast by the Americans who value this stuff
Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

My dear, you lil bro has a great talent, and please guide him so that he will not walk in the same path as most great artistes in Nigeria. Lead him and tell him to focus on more painting and by painting I mean professional painting or sculpting. If he just wants to draw, introduce comics to him and help him learn how to draw comics and finish a full comic book.

This is because most Nigerians don't value true art, but if your lil bro focuses on all these things I said then American companies will come for him. How do you think they made Lion King, Spiderman, Superman, Moana, Despicable Me, Beauty and Beast and every cartoon and superhero film that is on the market today, it was through artists. So if your lil bro can walk through this path, he will be picked fast by the Americans who value this stuff
thanks! God bless!
Re: my lil bro did this! by Praisles(f): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Praisles:
Chai even for pics i can sense the illness #healthyandgrateful
Re: my lil bro did this! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Continue to encourage him. Tell him he has a new fan already.
Re: my lil bro did this! by dollynnn(f): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Perspectives:
Continue to encourage him. Tell him he has a new fan already.
lol,thanks
Re: my lil bro did this! by ERCROSS(m): 1:45am On Mar 29, 2018
dollynnn:
why are u acting like a fool? he drew it for fun! not for anything else!

I would like to know u more.... M impressed with the way u reply to some insult unfazed... Can u mail me tobins4u@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do These 3 Things When A Girl Is Not Replying Your Messages / Russia's Tsar Bomba: This Is Why Countries Shouldn't Build Nuclear Weapons / The Cut Off Mark 4 Law Student In Adekunle Ajasin University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.