Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor (567 Views)

‘i’m Loaded Up With Gratefulness For Every One Of You!’ Diana Ross, 78, Closes G / Davido Ignore| Wizkid Award Rick Ross To Sign Artist / 03/26:Legendary Singer, Diana Ross Unveil "Diamond Diana" As She Celebrates 75 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor by CelebrityTell: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Diana Ross is set to receive the American Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement honor for her incredible career.

“I have endless memories of all the years that I have appeared on the American Music Awards,” Ross stated in a press release. “It started with Dick Clark and The Caravan of Stars and American Bandstand. It was Dick Clark who said ‘Music is the soundtrack of our lives.’ So true. I am so excited to be receiving this honorable award.”

Re: Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor by Geosystem(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
and now there is no time left to pretend and it feels like its the end until we meet again............ I love that song
Re: Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor by DanielsParker(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2017
very talented.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Beautiful Twin Sisters Who Wedded On Saturday / Kim Kardashian And Kanye Hit Up Sushi Restaurant But He Brings His Own Food / Throwback Photo Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare ll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.