Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

‘i’m Loaded Up With Gratefulness For Every One Of You!’ Diana Ross, 78, Closes G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Loaded Up With Gratefulness For Every One Of You!’ Diana Ross, 78, Closes G (471 Views)

Bus Driver Refuses To Drive After NYPD Loaded Up Protesters They Arrested In Bro / 03/26:Legendary Singer, Diana Ross Unveil "Diamond Diana" As She Celebrates 75 ! / Diana Ross To Receive Amerian Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Honor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Loaded Up With Gratefulness For Every One Of You!’ Diana Ross, 78, Closes G by philstone(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Diana told the large numbers assembled at the Pyramid Stage to “feel the force of adoration” as she rolled out a large number of hits at the Glastonbury Festival on Sunday night
She started off her set with 1980 exemplary I’m Coming Out drawing euphoric praise during her Sunday lunch time legends space on the last day of Glastonbury
The spirit vocalist offered the group a choice of works of art including Baby Love, You Can’t Hurry Love, Stop! In The Name Of Love and Chain Reaction
A slideshow of photographs were displayed to the group from Ross’ long profession in the development to her appearance in front of an audience – which was met with clearly cheers from the crowd
Opposing prior foreboding estimates, the sun gleamed down on the pressed crown, outfitted with banners and lively celebration wear, as she rolled out tunes from her new collection named Thank You
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/im-loaded-up-with-gratefulness-for-every-one-of-you-diana-ross-78-closes-glastonbury-with-consecutive-hits-as-motown-legend-expresses-farewell-to-pandemic-before-thousands-at-covid-deferre

1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Loaded Up With Gratefulness For Every One Of You!’ Diana Ross, 78, Closes G by doggedfighter(f): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wow.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Age, Biography, Children, Advert Rate, And Net Worth / “When I Was Pregnant With My Son, I Was Not Ready” – Actress Regina Daniels / Nigerian Couples Welcomes Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.