Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

President Trump Expected To Approve Biafra By December - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Expected To Approve Biafra By December (430 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Liz Truss Expected To Be Named As British Prime Minister Today (photo) / Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Expected To Approve Biafra By December by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
A pro-Biafra group is pushing for the approval of the Biafra cause by the controversial United States leader, Donald John Trump in the next two months. 

President Donald Trump
The leader of a pro-Biafran group, Biafra Zionists Federation, Benjamin Onwuka, has dismissed the agitation by the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra as a “waste of time.”

Speaking in Enugu on Tuesday, Onwuka said Biafra would not be actualised by IPOB. He said Biafra would be actualised once the United States recognised his ‘Biafran government.’

A lawyer, Onwuka had on July 25, 2017, named himself interim President of Biafra while announcing a ‘Biafran government’ which included the Prof. Pat Utomi, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Labaran Maku, Prof. Jerry Gana, Prof. Barth Nnaji, and Chief Nnia Nwodo, among others.

He said, “We are hopeful that Biafra is going to be approved in December by the US because this problem of Biafra is not about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, it is about America’s support.

“We are now waiting for Trump’s endorsement before Christmas. Whatever we are doing is based on America’s diplomatic engagement...

Continue below..
http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/president-trump-expected-to-approve.html?m=0
Re: President Trump Expected To Approve Biafra By December by jake247(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
I need a link to an Mtn staff, Dealer,Agent, who can offer instant sim swap for me,
i will Pay Any Amount, if you can do it holla or text me. 0814 744 7482, its for Bizness deals,
Re: President Trump Expected To Approve Biafra By December by Baawaa(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Not December, is tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Arrives China For Talks With XI Over North Korea Tensions / Grace Mugabe: The Cause Of Mugabe's Fall- A Lesson To Naija Politicians (video) / Johnny Hallyday Formal Belgian-french Singer And Actor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.