Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Sang This Song ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Sang This Song ? (11566 Views)

D'banj And 2face On Fimile Remix By Kas - Who Sang Better? / Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver / "My NAIJA GUYS" Song - Please Who Sang It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sang This Song ? by elderly: 5:08am On Mar 13, 2010
Hi,

what is the album title and name of the artist that sang this:

like say no be God o/2ce I for don peme,
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by femi4: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2010
His name is Kani and the title of the track is MAN BE GOD

2 Likes

Re: Who Sang This Song ? by ofokaofoki: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
with tufiakwa as the hook? another new thread. which belongs to the official music thread.
aieromon see the threads now? new thread everyday.
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by eldee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
elderly:

Hi,

what is the album title and name of the artist that sang this:

like say no be God o/2ce I for don peme,

Sounds like J-Unit - If no Be God

Thank God God no be man ooh
Cus if man be God ooh, I for don die ooh
I for don peme ooh
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by bologzy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
Apparently dat is it
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by ofokaofoki: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
eldee:

is it nairaland's j-unit grin
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by Ericomoto(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
eldee:

Thank God God no be man ooh
Cus if man be God ooh, I for don die ooh
I for don peme ooh

That song is not by J-Units or whatever you call his name.The song was released by Victor Angel in 2007(not so sure). I have the CD
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by eldee(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ericomoto:

That song is not by J-Units or whatever you call his name.The song was released by Victor Angel in 2007(not so sure). I have the CD

Hmmm . . . my mistake.
Used to hear it on radio when he said 'J-Unit' at the beginning of the song.
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by Goodness1010: 7:23pm On May 28, 2023
nor be any K
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by Goodness1010: 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
nor be any Kani or Victor Angel or J-unit. check on you tube and confirm. its not even close.
my fear is that the recording is lost. it was a song that ministered to and inspired me when i was at a low point in life. God bless whoever sang it and here's hoping the track is not lost.
Re: Who Sang This Song ? by praiseverse: 10:51am On Jan 22
Goodness1010:
nor be any Kani or Victor Angel or J-unit. check on you tube and confirm. its not even close.
my fear is that the recording is lost. it was a song that ministered to and inspired me when i was at a low point in life. God bless whoever sang it and here's hoping the track is not lost.

Please help me. I'm looking for the song too.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / DOWNLOAD: Kabex Ft. Diamond Jimma – Ilekun Ayo / [throwback] Audio - Booty Call - Mo'hits All Stars [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.