Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver (12219 Views)

Need Ajegunle Music Like Jogodo,danfo Driver Etc / Who Sang This Song ? / "My NAIJA GUYS" Song - Please Who Sang It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by nairamar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2006
I watched a music video on www.naijatube.com by some guys called mad melons, are they still around? Their song Danfo Driver was quite a hit here in the UK and I was wondering whether they are still active musicians?

If you know anything please say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGd7wYTbgWU
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by ngusha(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2006
They are still very much in the music scene, i quite agree with you, thier last album enjoyed serious air play especially in the ghettos of naija. They are mountain black and mad melon, they have a new joint called kpologo but i dont know if the singles has an album.
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by Deepop(f): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2006
heard one of them waz killed during an operation(robbery) not dat sure o shocked
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by jerrymania(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2006
You can find them in your trash can
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by dan4driver(f): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2010
They are both fine and well ,  they released their second album Kpolongo Danfo Travels
in 2006 toured in Europe Greece then again in 2007 toured Italy Spain and UK London
2009 they released their 3rd album Meshango Mi Mi Mi toured again in Europe
Austria Greece Italy Spain and Switzerland now plan to visit USA
they got popular after their first album I am a Danfo Driver suo True Life Story
and since then they never stopped doing great music and touring around the
world ,  they look great on stage and unlike what some may think they
Love their Fans and have great attitudes  kiss Love them xx Danfo Drivers FanCLub xx
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by harlos: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
dan4driver:
They are both fine and well ,  they released their second album Kpolongo Danfo Travels
in 2006 toured in Europe Greece then again in 2007 toured Italy Spain and UK London
2009 they released their 3rd album Meshango Mi Mi Mi toured again in Europe
Austria Greece Italy Spain and Switzerland now plan to visit USA
they got popular after their first album I am a Danfo Driver suo True Life Story
and since then they never stopped doing great music and touring around the
world ,  they look great on stage and unlike what some may think they
Love their Fans and have great attitudes  kiss Love them xx Danfo Drivers FanCLub xx

Please do you know where I can download their kpolongo danfo travels album or maybe some of the tracks ? Please
Re: Where Are The Guys Mad Melons Who Sang Danfo Driver by HopeNeverDies: 8:32am On Mar 25
One of them is dead btw 💔

(1) (Reply)

Flavour - 'Crazy Love' Video (Feat. Yemi Alade) / How To Win More Coins On Boomplay! 5 Top Easy Ways To Get Boom Coins / Rema - Bounce (official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.