Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex (1109 Views)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Toke Makinwa To Give N500k To Anyone Who Reveals User Of This Twitter Account / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by 30BillionGang: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by HungerBAD: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Women?

Why is letting go always difficult and painful for you guys?like Tonto, this one too has started walking the path of casting demons and clapping hands at imaginary forces,and a husband that left her happily.

I have repeatedly said it.

And that is,men should avoid for marriage or relationships women that are actresses,models, those with indefinable jobs (like Toke)who live their lives on social media, or even those girls who love posting their pictures everywhere (Nairaland inclusive).

These set of ladies have no shame,and will drag any self respecting man into the gutters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by teebankz10(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by Alphasoar(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
All these people sef
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by mofeoluwadassah: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
this babe na real goat i swear sad
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Toke honestly we all know you love this guy so much but hey another woman has taken him and that means he's gone forever. Just forget him and delete him out of your life completely, you surely deserve a better man and not a cheat

2 Likes

Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by AHCB: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's always easy to spot a vengeful woman. They're always full of spite and anger.

Calling out a man who have not so much as given you a mention still show you lack the basic skill of knowing when a man doesn't give a rat's penis_ about you. Get a life Toke, it's a cure for vengeful women like yourself.

Nonsense!.
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by Amberon11: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please where did she mention "Maje", or "husband"
in her writeup?

And even if the post was about her husband can you see that you don't have sense? Her foolish , useless, jobless husband showed his promiscuity by philandering and fathering a child out of wedlock but no, let's blame "actresses, models, and girls who post pictures everywhere" since Maje a man 12 years older than her is a baby who is unaccountable for his own actions.
HungerBAD:
Women?

Why is letting go always difficult and painful for you guys?like Tonto, this one too has started walking the path of casting demons and clapping hands at imaginary forces,and a husband that left her happily.

I have repeatedly said it.

And that is,men should avoid for marriage or relationships women that are actresses,models, those with indefinable jobs (like Toke)who live their lives on social media, or even those girls who love posting their pictures everywhere (Nairaland inclusive).

These set of ladies have no shame,and will drag any self respecting man into the gutters.
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by Amberon11: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Funny arse! How you interpreted that writeup as vengeful and hateful amazes me. Last I knew it was Maje still trying to be in her life that showed up at her surprise birthday party even after serving him divorce papers.

Girl capitalized on the situation, wrote a book and damn well made millions from it. Doesn't seem like someone who has no life.
AHCB:
It's always easy to spot a vengeful woman. They're always full of spite and anger.

Calling out a man who have not so much as given you a mention still show you lack the basic skill of knowing when a man doesn't give a rat's penis_ about you. Get a life Toke, it's a cure for vengeful women like yourself.

Nonsense!.
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by AHCB: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Funny arse! How you interpreted that writeup as vengeful and hateful amazes me. Last I knew it was Maje still trying to be in her life that showed up at her surprise birthday party even after serving him divorce papers.

Girl capitalized on the situation, wrote a book and damn well made millions from it. Doesn't seem like someone who has no life.
Did Maje write a book about his marriage to her? How often does Maje mention her on Social Media? Does attending the birthday party of an ex mean one is trying to be in the other's life?
Re: Your Mad That You Can't Take Me Down''- Toke Makinwa To Her Ex by AHCB: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Toke honestly we all know you love this guy so much but hey another woman has taken him and that means he's gone forever. Just forget him and delete him out of your life completely, you surely deserve a better man and not a cheat
I heard women tend to love/lust after guys who treat them badly... may be Toke fall under that category of women.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Traditional Attire In New Beautiful Photo / Daddy Freeze Mocks Timi Dakolo After News Broke That He Has Sidechick / When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.