Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa (13853 Views)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by GetMeRight: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
malware:

Banned for reporting the other side of the story
Don't mind him, on another thread, he simply call on the police to arrest her just because she posted the other side of the story. @SalamRushdie is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by manci(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=LBanks post=61565206]. Only them always having clash with their host communities all over the country from Plateau to Benue to Kaduna to Taraba Enugu to Abia to Ogun to Ekiti to Oyo to Delta to Bayelsa to Edo

Since they know how to release press statements, why did they not tell us that their kinsmen were killed before the attacks. They had to wait untill this massacre and everyone is condemning their actions then they now want to play the victim card.

So all the national dailies plus tv and radio stations that reported this incindent belongs to the SS/SE

May they unleash their mayhem on ur kins so that U have a taste of it for supporting evil[on me lion can't eat lion it only eat other bush meats especially goats ]
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
mujaya1:
IGBO ARE THE MOST TERRORIST SET OF PEOPLE ON EARTH, QUOTE ME ANY WHRE.
we know baba Igbos are the one throwing bomb all over Nigeria
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by DonBobes(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jesus!!!!! shocked IRIGWE again.
I remember vividly d time i was taking command back then. These were the things my oga told me ....... Bkiaful with dem n do ur work. I trust u. Don't just listen but go out to investigate urself. B wary of d youths dey r troublesome especially d IRIGWEs. D youths tell lies a lot & cause trouble. Investigate. Don't let both parties breath. Patrol der abodes at unwanted timings.
These youths again
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by ogologoamu: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Let me tell you, you people kill Fulanis more often than Fulani do. The difference is the media attention. There is a herd of criminals in Delta State who use Fulani costume to perpetrate evil. People call them Fulani too. When two communities get land issue in ibo land, one group will dress in Fulani costume and invade the other. The problem is that the media love shifting the blame to Fulani because they believe that the Fulani are not fairly represented there.

Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
He didn't mention the retaliation attacks carried out by his group.
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by TCF1980(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
I presume you reside in Delta to have know about the disguise you talked about. There are hundreds of Fulani herdsmen residing in Kwale (Headquarter of Ndokwa West LGA). Kwale people knows them by names as many were born in that community amongst whom was a young man nicknamed 'Killer'. The said Killer as at 2016 parades AK and Pump Action riffles in broad day light. Story has it that he often block Kwale-Asaba road to rob motorist as well as Umutu road.

The said youngman, 'Killer' boasts about how many Ukwuani sons he has killed... He was above the law. I heard much about him when I visited Delta State December 2016 in various communities...

What about the herdsmen across Ethiope River killing and maiming Abraka people?

givbitcoin:

Let me tell you, you people kill Fulanis more often than Fulani do. The difference is the media attention. There is a herd of criminals in Delta State who use Fulani costume to perpetrate evil. People call them Fulani too. When two communities get land issue in ibo land, one group will dress in Fulani costume and invade the other. The problem is that the media love shifting the blame to Fulani because they believe that the Fulani are not fairly represented there.
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by DonBobes(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

U want war of words from d oda side with wat u sed above. Truth is fulanis r peaceful till u offend dem
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by smileyoo: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
for crying out loud, this is modern times, so why not the fulanis modernise this their trade and save us this blood sheds? this normadic herding of cattles must be stoped, govt should provide them with ranches in their zones, so that they can 've stable lives and educate their children, and to acquire other basic skills. the land is already polluted by too much blood shed of innocent lives. you don't expect people to be at peace with you, when you 're always unleashing your terror on them, at the slightest provocation as if you 're invissible. an average nigerian is very peaceful, but your provocations 're too much to be peaceful with you.
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by mekyno777(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Banned for saying the truth? The southern infidels are the problem of this country.
we accuse u ppl, u ppl equally point accusing fingers at us. Don't u ppl think it will be nice if we (each side) go our separate ways?
Why are u ppl afraid of letting us be as we are the problem?
Make we all use our senses ooh
Re: Cattle Breeders Association Press Conference On Killings In Bassa by Boss347(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
The incident occurred on Sunday October 15, 2017 at about 3pm when the Fulani, while grazing their cattle at kuri village in Bassa LGA were attacked, slaughtered, beheaded and their heads catered away by the Irigwe militia.

[/quote]

Lol... those heads should be spiritually experimented on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku / No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG / Ignore Peter Obi, Tinubu Not Withdrawing From Race On Health Grounds – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.