Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account In Nigeria (3173 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Paypal Account In Nigeria by wu2live4: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2010
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR PAYPAL IN NIGERIA?

I have urgent online payment demands and i need to make payments with PayPal.Can anyone help me with ideas about how to sign up for PayPal account right here from Nigeria?

I am desperate guys, Help !!!

1 Like

Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by teaman01: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2010
To open paypal is as simple as a b c. I can help you, but i'm not going to open and verify it for you but teach you how to do it yourself just call me 07026009557
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by 69orgasmic: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ lionbiz,
i need d paypal account , how far ? make i call u now
Re: Paypal Account In Nigeria by jze: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2010
@wu2live4
You should be able to open a paypal account, but the issue lies on the address and country you use during sign up when you start making purchases as that will be the only address most sellers will send items/merchandise to - a verified paypal address.
Last time I checked I could not locate Nigeria among the huge list of countries paypal provided. And I'm sure this is because of Nigeria being notorious,  we need to start changing this image both locally and globally.
I've noticed people trying to open accounts for others. Paypal is free to sign up and free to use, the only time you get charged a fee is only if you signed up for a premier or business account and you're receiving funds/payment into your paypal account (which I'm not sure is available to all countries). But most times, most people sign up for an individual account inorder to send funds, make a purchase or complete a transaction.
I'll be starting another post soon regarding paypal issues and if anyone truly needs assistance im making purchases online of which I might be able to help.

(1)

Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? / How Lucrative Is Furniture Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.