Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? (3123 Views)

Importation Business Anyone Interested!!!!! / International Banking: Please Enlighten Me / About To Start A Cattle Rearing Business...anyone In Dat Line Of Trade Here?advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by 2bosun: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
I have a friend/business partner in Nigeria I do business with and he's been telling me about this ferry business. He said it's quite lucrative (up to N200,000/day rental). He has the contacts in Lagos to do the business but firstly, I want to know if it's really that lucrative- I have been on a ferry in Lagos a few times around Apapa and also in Badagry.

Also, does anyone know where to buy these ferries and how much they cost? Any advice/warning would me much appreciated.
(I promise I won't take anything personal  tongue)
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by Naija4ward(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
Consider liquidated companies in America. Most American water ways are highly developed, so should have no much problem getting used ones.

The waterways business in Nigeria is truly lucrative, but as with any Nigerian business you need to be on the ground for DAILY MONITORING, otherwise
you may be kissing your money good bye.

Better visit Nigeria to do your cost benefit analysis PHYSICALLY YOURSELF. It will be money worthwhile.
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by CuteTj(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
2bosun:
I have a friend/business partner in Nigeria I do business with and he's been telling me about this ferry business. He said it's quite lucrative (up to N200,000/day rental). He has the contacts in Lagos to do the business but firstly, I want to know if it's really that lucrative- I have been on a ferry in Lagos a few times around Apapa and also in Badagry.

Also, does anyone know where to buy these ferries and how much they cost? Any advice/warning would me much appreciated.
(I promise I won't take anything personal  tongue)

Hi 2bosun

I have been conducting feasibility studies about ferry business opportunities in lagos for the last one year. I am looking for people who i can rub minds with and share ideas concerning this subject matter. Kindly reply when you get this message.
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by stdurumi: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by businesslink(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2020
my friend is into boat bid
if u will like I link both of u for advisory purposes
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by Justcallmetola: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Can you link me up with your friend selling ferries please?
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by jaid23: 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
CuteTj:

Hi 2bosun

I have been conducting feasibility studies about ferry business opportunities in lagos for the last one year. I am looking for people who i can rub minds with and share ideas concerning this subject matter. Kindly reply when you get this message.

Hello CuteTj, I’m looking into venturing into the ferry business in the near future. Would you mind sharing your ideas and what you’ve gathered so far pertaining this business. Thanks.
Re: Please Enlighten Me About The Ferry Business- Anyone? by Astrogadgetist: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
jaid23:

Hello CuteTj, I’m looking into venturing into the ferry business in the near future. Would you mind sharing your ideas and what you’ve gathered so far pertaining this business. Thanks.

How soon are you looking at? I'm into the biz

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Fairly Used Sewing Machines, Where? / 5 Lucrative Innovative Businesses To Start From N30,000 / I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.