Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror (609 Views)

Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After / NYSC Forgery: PDP Kwara Candidate Atunwa Implicates Self In Submission To INEC / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by hirekiller1: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen
When i woke up this morning to my greatest surprise i look at the mirror and I can't find my self. Please I don't know if it is normal or spiritual.please I need your advice on what to do
Thank you
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by DrGoodman: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
You must be jubrin from Sudan?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by DrGoodman: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
hirekiller1:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen
When i woke up this morning to my greatest surprise i look at the mirror and I can't find my self. Please I don't know if it is normal or spiritual.please I need your advice on what to do
Thank you
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

You need to look in the mirror of the nearest psychiatric hospital around you. They will help you find yourself again. grin
Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by wolesmile(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
How can you find your "SELF" with this kind of moniker and signature? Some people have taken nairaland to be a platform to display madness. Better start using your brain for something positive.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by hirekiller1: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2017
DrGoodman:

You need to look in the mirror of the nearest psychiatric hospital around you. They will help you find yourself again. grin
I'm not mad na
Why will I go to a psychiatric hospital
Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by hirekiller1: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
wolesmile:
How can you find your "SELF" with this kind of moniker and signature? Some people have taken nairaland to be a platform to display madness. Better start using your brain for something positive.
please help me
Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by hirekiller1: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
I just called my pastor he said that it is my father that is doing me Should I goan kill my dad or I should beg him? I know I have offended him I slept with his wife [my step mum]
Re: I Can't Find My Self In The Mirror by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
hirekiller1:
I just called my pastor he said that it is my father that is doing me
Should I goan kill my dad or I should beg him?
I know I have offended him
I slept with his wife [my step mum]

Arizona and Laud na very mad combo.. like you did add a little chrome.

go kee your dad na..

(1) (Reply)

‘we Will Soon Tell Nigerians Names Of All Suspected Looters’---fg / Breaking News: Two Allegedly Shot As Police, Shi'ites Clash In Kano / Breaking: Gunmen Abduct Mother Of Labour Party’s National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.