Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (17214 Views)

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by kenechukwufrank: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
PETER OBI: EL-RUFAI SHOULD TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR – Ex-CAN Secretary
A former Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) secretary, Kaduna State Chapter, Rev. John Joseph Hayab, has accused Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of consistently insulting or denigrating some individuals or group of people since he became governor.

Hayab was reacting to Governor El-Rufai’s recent tweet accusing former Anambra State governor, Mr. Peter Obi of being a tribal bigot.

Obi is the vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming 2019 presidential elections.

Since El-Rufai’s tweet, loyalists of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been using social media to push the narrative.

In a statement sent to Anaedoonline on Sunday, November 11, Hayab said the tweet by El-Rufai clearly shows that the Kaduna governor needs to go and look at himself in the mirror.

El-Rufai has in the past being accused of making divisive statements when his party, the APC, was in opposition.

Part of the statement read: “It seems that Governor El-Rufai takes pleasure in making bad and inciting comments about others but unable to reason that his leadership style is worse than that of those he is quick to accuse.

“When some Christian leaders years back complained about how he made a mockery of Jesus on his Twitter page, it seemed then that they deliberately accused him of such recklessness for political reasons, but little did we realize that such inflammatory comments were El-Rufai’s trademarks.

“For instance, since El-Rufai became Governor of Kaduna State, many of his utterances have been either to insult or denigrate some individuals or group of people. In fact, his recent tweet accusing Mr. Peter Obi of being a tribal bigot clearly shows that the governor needs to go and look at himself in the mirror.

“Although, I am not from south-east Nigeria, but a visit to Awka and meeting people on the streets of Onitsha shows that the man El-Rufai wants Nigerians to believe is a bigot led Anambra State with an exemplary leadership style of tolerance and the promotion of peaceful coexistence unlike El-Rufai, who has polarised Kaduna State with divisive actions and inciting utterances.”

The former CAN secretary advised the governor to quit issuing divisive and distractive statements and actions. He also advised the governor to focus more on his duties as a leader of the state and stop poke-nosing into affairs that have little or no link to the administration of Kaduna State.

“We demand that Governor El-Rufai should concentrate on making Kaduna State peaceful and prosperous by delivering fair, unbiased, and equitable leadership, rather than being at war with almost everyone, who holds a differing view from his.

“The undeniable truth is that the governor’s actions and utterances about people and situations both in the state and elsewhere have further impaired the peace we once enjoyed in Kaduna.

“Going by what one of the governor’s former bosses once said, it is now glaring how El-Rufai’s temperament and maturity to lead at any level should be questioned.

Read More
http://anaedoonline.com/2018/11/12/peter-obi-el-rufai-should-take-a-look-in-the-mirror-ex-can-secretary/

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
More like, El-Rufai should look in the mirror...

and the sight he will see will humble him.

That man has no atom of leadership decorum and he's so condescending. 98% of Nigerian leaders are that way but his own is extremely bad. I guess that attitude of his is a way to boost his confidence and make up for his lack of physical presence grin

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Flattino(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
kenechukwufrank:
A former Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) secretary, Kaduna State Chapter, Rev. John Joseph Hayab, has accused Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of consistently insulting or denigrating some individuals or group of people since he became governor.

Hayab was reacting to Governor El-Rufai’s recent tweet accusing former Anambra State governor, Mr. Peter Obi of being a tribal bigot.

Obi is the vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming 2019 presidential elections.

Since El-Rufai’s tweet, loyalists of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have been using social media to push the narrative.

In a statement sent to Anaedoonline on Sunday, November 11, Hayab said the tweet by El-Rufai clearly shows that the Kaduna governor needs to go and look at himself in the mirror.

Read Also EL-RUFAI, HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN ANAMBRA STATE ON ELECTION DAY-PETER OBI

El-Rufai has in the past being accused of making divisive statements when his party, the APC, was in opposition.

Part of the statement read: “It seems that Governor El-Rufai takes pleasure in making bad and inciting comments about others but unable to reason that his leadership style is worse than that of those he is quick to accuse.

“When some Christian leaders years back complained about how he made a mockery of Jesus on his Twitter page, it seemed then that they deliberately accused him of such recklessness for political reasons, but little did we realize that such inflammatory comments were El-Rufai’s trademarks.

“For instance, since El-Rufai became Governor of Kaduna State, many of his utterances have been either to insult or denigrate some individuals or group of people. In fact, his recent tweet accusing Mr. Peter Obi of being a tribal bigot clearly shows that the governor needs to go and look at himself in the mirror.

“Although, I am not from south-east Nigeria, but a visit to Awka and meeting people on the streets of Onitsha shows that the man El-Rufai wants Nigerians to believe is a bigot led Anambra State with an exemplary leadership style of tolerance and the promotion of peaceful coexistence unlike El-Rufai, who has polarised Kaduna State with divisive actions and inciting utterances.”

The former CAN secretary advised the governor to quit issuing divisive and distractive statements and actions. He also advised the governor to focus more on his duties as a leader of the state and stop poke-nosing into affairs that have little or no link to the administration of Kaduna State.

“We demand that Governor El-Rufai should concentrate on making Kaduna State peaceful and prosperous by delivering fair, unbiased, and equitable leadership, rather than being at war with almost everyone, who holds a differing view from his.

“The undeniable truth is that the governor’s actions and utterances about people and situations both in the state and elsewhere have further impaired the peace we once enjoyed in Kaduna.

“Going by what one of the governor’s former bosses once said, it is now glaring how El-Rufai’s temperament and maturity to lead at any level should be questioned.

Read More
http://anaedoonline.com/2018/11/12/peter-obi-el-rufai-should-take-a-look-in-the-mirror-ex-can-secretary/
Five naira per post crew
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8119808_428ae39cf61b43d1ad130ab133645c75_jpeg_jpeg47cd443226397cc66ca51b5ea1b92413

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Aufbauh(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peter Obigot they're waiting for you in the North. Remember to carry your ID card, Nigeria visa and Biafra passport. cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by nzeobi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
Peter Obi that married outside his tribe and has business outside his region is a tribal bigot but El rufai that says all women from the south including sarrki, cilicmarian, buhariguy, madridguy,globemoney, ngeneukwenu, 460ce mother and sisters are prostitutes is a saint.
APC Wetin una gain.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Davidfash10000: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by chibike69: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yep. Two mirrors infact

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by observanc1: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is shorty el rufai not from katsina? What's he even doing in kaduna? Elrufai has written his name in the book of Nigeria's history as the worst and most sadistic civil servant and politician that ever liveth.
From his numerous destrustions of lives and properties in Abuja to paying his smalley corper in dollars to making d small girl chief of staff to kaduna state govt. To making her MD of a whole Nigeria Ports Authority. To nominating a fellow muslim woman, his another possible bedmate his deputy governorship aspirant.
To resuscitating muslim-christain killings in kaduna. Coordinating the killing of a southern kaduna king that came to visit him in his devilish peace meeting that caused d whole trouble.
Woe betide midget tribal and religious midget bigot hell rufai. AKA mr failure.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by pascal558(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
who knw where i can get blue tilapia?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Bridget95(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Duru1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
El Rufia is one blunders of Nigeria. If not the ugly hand of quota system, how in the hell will a dimwit such as El Rufai walk in the corridor of power?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by hisgrace090: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Elrufai is messing up full time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by jafol(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
nzeobi:
Peter Obi that married outside his tribe and has business outside his region is a tribal bigot but El rufai that says all women from the south including sarrki, cilicmarian, buhariguy, madridguy,globemoney, ngeneukwenu, 460ce mother and sisters are prostitutes is a saint.
APC Wetin una gain.
He married from south south, igbos n south south have been alliances. igbos having business outside their region has not stop them from being tribalistic and close MINDED.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
computergeek:
More like, El-Rufai should look in the mirror...

and the sight he will see will humble him.

That man has no atom of leadership decorum and is so condescending. 98% of Nigerian leaders are that way but his own is extremely bad. I guess that attitude of his is a way to boost his confidence and make up for his lack of physical presence grin

u are a very deep thinker...Ur choice of words spoke for u...Everything u wrote there is the si singular reason i walk away and ignore people sometimes...Because its easy to argue and dwell in self denial but u will always be alone in the shower and in front of ur mirror then reality will set in..Alot of people are sad but put up a facade to cloud their sadness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by bedspread: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Elrufai is Leaderless..

An Extremist Jihadist who pays Killers instead of dealing with them is an Error to Leadership!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by kenbee(f): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
BIBLE CALLS TONGUE A RESTLESS EVIL
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by arabbunkum: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
His IQ is as short as his physical size.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Anambralstson: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Aufbauh:
Peter Obigot they're waiting for you in the North. Remember to carry your ID card, Nigeria visa and Biafra passport. cheesy
Ignoramus Obi has being visiting north

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Firefire(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hell-Rufai is a confirmed ethic terrorist & religious extremist.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by nzeobi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
jafol:

He married from south south, igbos n south south have been alliances. igbos having business outside their region has not stop them from being tribalistic and close MINDED.
how many of those things you listed above have you done.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Cantonese: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
kenechukwufrank:

Read More

It is a very big pity that we have so many educated crooked people in this country. With so many divisive words from the likes of El Rufai one wonders how he won the governorship election in the first place. How easily that man keeps forgetting those who helped him climb the ladder just like Garba Shehu? PDP made him and Garba Shehu. Without Atiku he probably would not have exceeded the level of a permanent secretary in a ministry. How did he repay? With wickedness. Where did he find the mouth to call Peter Obi a bigot? How can the pot call the kettle black. With his notoriously evil words and actions in his state who is the bigot between him and Peter Obi?

If El Rufai ever returns to the PDP shame on him. If he goes to Kaduna christians to ask for votes, shame on him. If he ever asks women for votes, shame on him. On a very happy note I am very certain that with his own broom he will be swept away in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by jafol(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
nzeobi:

how many of those things you listed above have you done.
? Come again
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by sureheaven(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
CAN........ Criminals association of Nigeria.

I’m a Christian but I hate the nonsense being exhibited by this group of charlatans who claim to be representing Christians.

Since the existence of CAN in Nigeria, there has been nothing tangible that can be linked to the association except participating in politics.
Those who brought missionaries/Christianity to Nigeria built schools and hospitals from the token that was available to them in those days.
But our own can with billions of naira are good only at buying exotic properties in choice places.

I’ve been waiting to hear CAN builds schools and hospital that are of world standard, I’ve been waiting to hear CAN write proposals to the federal government that will benefit the masses, I’ve been waiting to hear CAN write the National Assembly on bills sent by them for approvals but for where, all they do is play politics.

The day their CAN of worms will be opened, it will be a great shame on them. shocked
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by UncletC: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
This fight must stop after February general election.
For me, I need my school fees or I will hide my parents PVC. I even know where my uncles' PVC are. I need to create a thread for their PVCs under my bed. for el-rufai.....I am on electoral strike, I Will comment later. m
Dad has been talking about presenting a manifesto to his party, how do I stop these store people from selling manifesto to him.....
what do I do now?I have to be really smart. I don't want to suffer the losses I had in 2015 where Dad spent all his monies running election while we stay hungry.

Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
jafol:

You point one finger at someone and the remaining four is pointing back at you, you are the tribal bigot here, look at the mirror like your fellow bigoted brother hell roof hai was advised to.
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by lilfreezy: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Elrufai the bigoted Malian midget.
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by zombieTRACKER: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
El rufai is a short devil

Why he choose to run with a Muslim vice shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone...
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by Omeokachie: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Elrufai hatred filled heart is as tall as mount Everest, while his ability to promote peace and peaceful coexistence is just like his stature.
Re: Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary by zombieTRACKER: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
sureheaven:
CAN........ Criminals association of Nigeria.

I’m a Christian but I hate the nonsense being exhibited by this group of charlatans who claim to be representing Christians.

Since the existence of CAN in Nigeria, there has been nothing tangible that can be linked to the association except participating in politics.
Those who brought missionaries/Christianity to Nigeria built schools and hospitals from the token that was available to them in those days.
But our own can with billions of naira are good only at buying exotic properties in choice places.

I’ve been waiting to hear CAN builds schools and hospital that are of world standard, I’ve been waiting to hear CAN write proposals to the federal government that will benefit the masses, I’ve been waiting to hear CAN write the National Assembly on bills sent by them for approvals but for where, all they do is play politics.

The day their CAN of worms will be opened, it will be a great shame on them. shocked

You are not a Christian

Talk about sure hell

Zombies everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Labour Party Leaders Accused Of Desperation / Woman Narrates How Peter Obi Intervened When She Was About To Miss Her Flight / Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.