Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

10 Signs Your Partner May Have HIV MUST READ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Signs Your Partner May Have HIV MUST READ (705 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Partner May Have HIV MUST READ by jessibabe02: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
i will be sharing with you some of the symptom your partner will develop when
he /she is affected with the virus. and also please take not of this But sometimes
HIV symptoms don’t appear for years—sometimes even a decade—after infection.

I’m a Nigerian also a female i know when it get to December like this so many Nigeria
all around the world we be coming home to spend their money, some we
be coming home for marriage. some of our girls don’t do text with them before
jumping in to relationship which is wrong.

1. Fever
The fever, if it occurs at all, is often accompanied by other usually
mild symptoms, such as fatigue, swollen lymph glands, and a sore throat.

At this point the virus is moving into the blood stream and starting to
replicate in large numbers, says Carlos Malvestutto, MD, instructor of
infectious diseases and immunology....... there is a lot more you can get just follow this link to get all info
[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/10/19/10-signs-partner-may-hiv-must-read/

Re: 10 Signs Your Partner May Have HIV MUST READ by Eggcelent(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Enlightening. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Waking Up And Seeing Her Face All Swollen Like This / 5 Drinks And Foods That Could Make You Look Older Than Your Age / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.