Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) (22352 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Primenet(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Seen
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
ableguy:
Nice, meanwhile.
I Jst Bought A Gucci Soap For 260k, Sponge For 100kNd I haVe Been Looking For Where To Stay & Take My Bath For People To See Me!!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by jpphilips(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Mouthgag:
POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGET THIS OBASANJO

VERY WICKED SENILE ROGUE

HE HAD THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FORWARD BUT DID THE OPPOSITE BECAUSE OF HIS GREED, PRIDE AND WICKEDNESS.
BABA OFO OLORIBURUKU
Squandered 16 billions dollars on power with nothing to show for it.
Sold all our companies and oil blocs to his concubines and friends.

SOON, SOME FOOLS WILL COME HERE AND SAY HE GAVE US GSM. I WONDER HOW HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GSM WE HAVE TODAY.
LET ANYONE MENTION THE COUNTRY THAT THERE'S NO GSM TODAY.
JUST BECAUSE GSM INVESTORS DECIDED TO BRING GSM DURING HIS REGIME DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE(OBASANJO) DID IT.

So he squandered $16b with nothing to show for it really? so where did all the NIPP power plants appear from? Are you guys naturally programmed to sound stupid or stupidity just runs in your destiny?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Suurulere(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by JoshMedia: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Atiku2019:
Same way Buhari will handover to Atiku in 2019

Thank You Buhari cool

Atiku ke?

Abi......... You mean atiku?

Ok Oooh

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Jidefido(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2017
looseweight:
Who knows the content of the parcel being handed over?

The natural weight loss doctor is in town. Check my profile for more info

Keys and passwords to our nuclear weapons and cbn account numbers;
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by kunlexy1759(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! I just realized something, since this this time (1999) when Nigeria returned to democratic rule, Southerners have ruled for 13 years, while Northerners have ruled for just 4 years. Why do we keep saying Notherners have been ruling us for too long? If we say the Military and a cabal of old friends have been ruling us for too long, then i agree with that
some people will never realize what u just realized because of d hatred for other tribe. Leadership problem is Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by kay29000(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
kunlexy1759:
some people will never realize what u just realized because of d hatred for other tribe. Leadership problem is Nigeria's problem.

Very true.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by janykute: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Originality007:
angry OBJ never fine for once angry angry angry
Oh now you know?When we call him the baboon of otah they say it's a hate speech.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by leroi01(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Country is still bleeped innit? angry
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by abbeyty(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
ableguy:
Nice, meanwhile.

I Jst Bought A Gucci Soap For 260k, Sponge
For 100kNd I haVe Been Looking For Where To
Stay & Take My Bath For People To See Me!!

why don't you go to market square and take your bath there?

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by ogogoroNo1: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2017
The moment things started going behugei in this country
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by ableguy(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2017
abbeyty:

I don't you go to market square and take your bath there?
Abi oooo
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Skidooo(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Genesis of corruption in Nigeria democracy sighted.... lemme warm ma left-over rice.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm! I just realized something; since this time (1999) when Nigeria returned to democratic rule, Southerners have ruled for 13 years, while Northerners have ruled for just 4 years. Why do we keep saying Notherners have been ruling us for too long? If we say the Military and a cabal of old friends have been ruling us for too long, then I agree with that.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by sarrki(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
madridguy:
I know one day sarrki will hand over Nigeria to me like this too.

Team future President.

You are a patriot
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by mokset123: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! I just realized something; since this time (1999) when Nigeria returned to democratic rule, Southerners have ruled for 13 years, while Northerners have ruled for just 4 years. Why do we keep saying Notherners have been ruling us for too long? If we say the Military and a cabal of old friends have been ruling us for too long, then i agree with that
They have nothing to offer us. We are where we are today partly due to their fault. Imagine those years of oil boom during the military era, that states where given funds to tarr roads, build bridges, railway and industrialize themselves. Instead today we are suffering from sins of yesterday. We keep hearing of sani abacha recovered loot almost 20 years after.

Thats because he died in power. Imagine what you would hear when Ibb, obasanjo, abubakar die tomorrow. This country is shaking as we speak. Our country is broke, you hear fg wants to take a foreign loan of almost 1.2 trillion naira ($5.5bn) after they have exhausted borrowing locally to fund the capital component of the 2017 budget and they are proposing a budget of 8.6 trillion naira for 2018 budget. Where would financing of the deficit come from? So many questions
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by Chukazu: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
the "infamous arrangee hand over" undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by penta(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Atiku2019:
Same way Buhari will handover to Atiku in 2019

Thank You Buhari cool

Dude, how much dem pay you for all dis Atiku 4 presido awareness sef? If lalastical and Seun no fit ask you, then me I will!
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
wow, how time flies, now they are both old.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
the greatest mistake ever to happen to Nigerian democracy. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Commences Advanced Forensic, Crime Scene Investigation Course In Lagos / Photos: Speaker Tambuwal Enters National Assembly Building Unhindered / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.