Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, (1018 Views)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka / Filling Stations,lands For Sale And Also House Of Different Types For Sale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, by kent2(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2007
FILLING STATIONS ,PLOTS OF LANDS FOR SALE AND ALSO HOUSES (DUPLEX,STOREY BUILDING)OF DIFFERENT TYPES FOR SALE.ALL IN ONITSHA,AND AWKA.ANAMBRA STATE,PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR YOU HAVE AN CLIENT WHO WANT TO BUY,PLEASE CONTACT ME AND PROMISE YOU THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGE ON IT.MARK MY WORD.CONTACT, KEN 08063593112 OR 046482221.OR WRITE TO ME. GET2KENTUGA1@YAHOO.COM

KEEP HUGGING AND MAKE THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR YOU.
Re: Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
Can you post the ones you have as well as their prices?
Re: Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, by kent2(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2007
hello thanks for your reponds.

please i love to know your interest on which of my properties,lands,fillings,bulidings.please specify.write back to me,

i would love to have your contacts.phone and adrss,

(1) (Reply)

Send Us Your Need And We Will Get It For You In Seconds / Acres Of Land With Coo Behind Lagos Business School, Lekki, N6m/plot / Lsdpc Housing Estate, Abbatior, Oko-oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.