Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Filling Stations,lands For Sale And Also House Of Different Types For Sale, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Filling Stations,lands For Sale And Also House Of Different Types For Sale, (1100 Views)

Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Lands, Houses, And Filling Stations For Sale At Awka / Filling Stations,LANDS For Sale And Also House of Different Types For Sale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Stations,lands For Sale And Also House Of Different Types For Sale, by okosi2: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2007
HELLO EVERYBODY.
THIS ADVERT IS TO ANNONCE TO YOU THAT A FILLING STATIONS ,PLOTS OF LANDS FOR SALE AND ALSO HOUSES (DUPLEX,STOREY BUILDING)OF DIFFERENT TYPES FOR SALE.ALL IN ONITSHA,AND AWKA.ANAMBRA STATE,PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR YOU HAVE AN CLIENT WHO WANT TO BUY,PLEASE CONTACT ME AND PROMISE YOU THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PERCENTAGE ON IT.MARK MY WORD.CONTACT, KEN 08063593112 OR 046482221.OR WRITE TO ME. GET2KENTUGA1@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Directory Of Notable Real Estate Firms In Nigeria / Roofing Experts Pls Quote For Roofing Of This Small House / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.