Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos (28949 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Onbelivable(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
hum
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by unapologetic: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Spot on, if you people can't carry a gun and defend your country; then stop criticising police officers. You people complain about the government and every security outfit but would not put your own life at risk for others. Alot of people joined the police based on personal emotion and love for their country and not due to joblesness.

So alot of y'all should go get a life
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeria Police na police? undecided smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by abbeyty(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
Young female police officers are intimacy gadgets for top male officers believe it or not....it happens everywhere in the army,Airforce, navy...if you are dating a young police lady and finds out she's having affairs with other men she will rather prefer to threaten you that she will lock u up and deal with you rather than repent from her deeds
You forgot to add custom and immigration officers. they are all s×x toy to oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by luckyogor(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:
A female Nigerian police officer has urged fellow citizens to stop criticizing security operatives who are defending the country. The lady identified as Miss Vivian said that Nigerians should be appreciative for their services unless they are ready to pick up guns to fight for the country themselves.

She said this while celebrating 6 years anniversary of her colleagues who graduated from the Nigerian police academy as she shared their photos to mark their achievements.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook;

And it's already late been busy all day... Unless You Are Willing To Pick A Gun And Defend Your Country.... I Suggest You Stop Criticizing Those Who Are!!!!! And Be Thankful For Our Services....

Happy 6 years anniversary to us... #Thegallantly211intake. Many more years to witness with many more achievement I pray....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-female-police-officer-celebrates-her-colleagues.html

Tell that to the innocent citizens being maltreated,oppressed and murdered by your murderous colleagues daily.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by stefanweeks: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
U and ur services can take the next flight

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Koolking(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:

And it's already late been busy all day... Unless You Are Willing To Pick A Gun And Defend Your Country.... I Suggest You Stop Criticizing Those Who Are!!!!! And Be Thankful For Our Services....

...and the Police should stop acting like they are doing us civilians a favour. You are being paid by us civilian to serve us, but you repay our kindness with ill-treatment, disdain and destruction. Disapproval of your conducts is in order until you deal with us with all sense of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by sybarite7(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2017
oladeebo:

Ladies & boys keeping on, on your good job for the nation, those criticizing didn't have other job than that!
God of the Nation safe you!
RIP TO OUR VERY OWN MR ENGLISH...
CHAI IGWE MUST SEE THIS
SO U KILLED MR ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Most of the females in the police force are lesbians, and I love cucumber tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by geemarock: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2017
I beg make she say something else.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by quiverfull(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
beautiful photos... kudos to the officers.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by nedu2000(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
chijioke199175:
to make money call or whatsapp the number below
guess you are now a multi millionaire congrats,yet you will ask me for money as little as 20k

2 Likes

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by iammolise(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
then u should stop bullying and extulting iinnocent civilian.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Edonojie007(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Nigerian Police "false",are Embarrasing,and Disgraceful Elements. I Wish This Lady Had Shame,she Wont Have Posted This Online. Havent You Guys,disgrace Yourself Enough? Come Benin,come See Thugs Wey Wear Una Uniform. Mtcheew.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
When your IGP collects N10 million as bribe for anyone who wants to be a CP in Lagos. Your rank and file roger N20 on the road, bail is free but it cost N10k. To do transfer from one division to another is money. corrupt officers all over the place

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by dnawah(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
CastedDude:
A female Nigerian police officer has urged fellow citizens to stop criticizing security operatives who are defending the country. The lady identified as Miss Vivian said that Nigerians should be appreciative for their services unless they are ready to pick up guns to fight for the country themselves.

She said this while celebrating 6 years anniversary of her colleagues who graduated from the Nigerian police academy as she shared their photos to mark their achievements.

Below is what she wrote on Facebook;

Happy 6 years anniversary to us... #Thegallantly211intake. Many more years to witness with many more achievement I pray....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-female-police-officer-celebrates-her-colleagues.html

Ok na,but the mass arrest the i no follow #10000.i follow #20000.don 2 much na!#50 road block three much and half.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
looseweight:
My question is y NPF officers use paper tape to hold two magazins. I don't see foreign police officers doing so
My thoughts exactly bro, why the tape?
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Gozbrown(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
keep shut I say
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by watchindelta(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
yeye fowl. Nigeria police hissssssssssss
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrMcJay:
A country gets the police it deserves.

Police Constable salary –N43k/Month
Police Corporal salary – N44k/Month

Out of the insult of a salary, the policeman is supposed to buy his uniforms and kit, transport himself to his beat, fuel his patrol vehicle and treat himself when shot in the line of duty.

When a policeman dies in active duty, his family is ejected from the barracks and his entitlement are unpaid. When his wife goes to the office in charge of deceased officers entitlements, some randy officers demand sex from the widow of the deceased policeman before they can process the entitlements.

When you pay a man 44k to go and face bullets without protective clothing, medical or life insurance, no insurance for his family and worse still, insufficient training, what do you think you'll get?

If you're ready to collect 44k per month to go and face bullets, no problem. But for me, I think a lot more can be done for these policemen working under impossible conditions.

No one forced them to accept such conditions, if they are not ready to cope, then they should resign.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
unapologetic:
Spot on, if you people can't carry a gun and defend your country; then stop criticising police officers. You people complain about the government and every security outfit but would not put your own life at risk for others. Alot of people joined the police based on personal emotion and love for their country and not due to joblesness.

So alot of y'all should go get a life

Who send them, are they doing it for free.

Nigerian police is the second most useless institution in the world after road safety.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls don’t. Criticize Nnamdi kalu HUNTERS

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Most of the females in the police force are lesbians, and I love cucumber tongue

You love cucumber shocked shocked shocked
Yeah it's a very healthy fruit grin

Female police, lesbians
Any of them don do you before. cool
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by manci(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=baby124 post=61566152]See as dem be. See that mumu with raincoat[lol which is mumu again na American Horror movie style nau]
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by thedondada(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
slex:
Dear policewoman

I am glad you suggested WE can pick guns to protect ourselves(that wouldnt be a bad idea since most of you just want to be harassing us and collecting egunje).

If we are allowed fund then police too would stop harnessing Innocent civilians cos once you shoot others would shoot you too.
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by thedondada(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
That dude that keeps posting betting tips must be making a killing here else he would have stopped and of course the mugus who fall victim would keep quiet so nairalanders don't run the mmm tirade on them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by oladeebo: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
sybarite7:

RIP TO OUR VERY OWN MR ENGLISH...
CHAI IGWE MUST SEE THIS
SO U KILLED MR ENGLISH
Let Mr English die, let his relative mourn him!
is that concern you?
Re: Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos by koolaid87: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nigeria Police Force.
N50 gang members.
Give them more than the stipulated official tip rate N50 and you automatically become a suspect.
So for your own good.
Stick to the plan.
N50 all the way.

Take am there

Laff won kill me for here oooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Mtn Salary For Fresher / About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.